What's new

China will pursue digital currency, would this break the dominance of USD?

I am not in Sg, I am in Shanghai. But I think in a crisis Sg will be affected, I will stay put in China.
Thats true. In our history, during famines, many Rich ppl still starved to death even when they had lots of money, but no where sold food to them.

I think CN history also experience them same during famine.

What ppl desperstly need now is rice cos Vovid make us can not travel even from cities to cities. So, CN leader'd better focus on making more and more food to feed 1,4 billion ppl than wasting time wt digital currency.

Thats true. In our history, during famines, many Rich ppl still starved to death even when they had lots of money, but no where sold food to them.

I think CN history also experience them same during famine.

What ppl desperstly need now is rice cos Vovid make us can not travel even from cities to cities. So, CN leader'd better focus on making more and more food to feed 1,4 billion ppl than wasting time wt digital currency.
Wow we agree something for once. Lol. I think food wise China is secured, we have been preparing for this day for decades. Well you have the right to think it's a waste of time, but to me that's a strategic move, and our software engineers don't farm, so let them waste time on it? Lol

Wow we agree something for once. Lol. I think food wise China is secured, we have been preparing for this day for decades. Well you have the right to think it's a waste of time, but to me that's a strategic move, and our software engineers don't farm, so let them waste time on it? Lol
Haha.true, first time I agree wt u. U guys grew up when there were No more famine in CN, so ur software engineers forgot how to farm ( while famine happened in VN in 1986 as I remember due to the sanction. I myself had a litle rice and had to eat weir food/ grain from Soviet support, its every hard to digest, I never can forget it :lol:).

At least 70% young workers in Vinfast car factories were farmers, 70 % young workers in my company were also farmers, they grow vegetable, fruit everywhere they can, thats very funny, but very helpfull for their own lives during the pademic. I think ur engineers should learn how to farm again now, so at least they can make their own food and survive till some one think their digital currency is usefull :lol:

Back
Top Bottom