What's new

China will pursue digital currency, would this break the dominance of USD?

What’s the benefits for BoC if using blockchain? You should ask them!
I don’t see any benefits at all.
Blockchain is designed to circumvent the central bank. Why should a central bank shoot itself into the foot?
Very simple, it's only ambiguous if the system is not controlled by the central bank. If block chain is used by the central bank, servers maintained by them, transactions through them, then the currency created is one of the most efficient forms of currency.

No, most currency are controlled by markets.

It's NEVER.
reason is simple, markets and investors love information & transparency, which CCP controlled China will never have,
FYI, just look at the number of Chinese investing outside of China, including property markets.
Heck, even the Chinese themselves do not have faith in their markets.

Demand for Yuan is only because of Chinese pressure on nation states,
it's not a normal demand like USD has,
You made great point about why demand for currencies exist. Yuan is not stable simply because no one knows what it's real worth is.
Sure, I bet the carriers are just for show huh.

Thats funny, but we dont sell rice, NZ dont sell milk in digital money and RMB.

So, if u dont have dollar or gold, then u guys will starve to death when Xi failed to grow enough rice and cant produce healthy milk :cool:
Let me give you a hint, for the past 10 years China was the largest gold producer on earth, with almost zero gold exports and we still import gold, second largest India and also keep buying bullion gold from the West. What if I told you we have the largest gold reserves on earth and that is gonna be used to back our digital currency?

Let me give you a hint, for the past 10 years China was the largest gold producer on earth, with almost zero gold exports and we still import gold, second largest India and also keep buying bullion gold from the West. What if I told you we have the largest gold reserves on earth and that is gonna be used to back our digital currency?
Okay, then pls ask Xi why he try to import rice from VN 7 times higher than in 2019 ?? ( I gave u link in another thread already).

Even India-Thailand also dont export rice now, maybe only VN still have extra rice for export during the pademic.

Okay, then pls ask Xi why he try to import rice from VN 7 times higher than in 2019 ?? ( I gave u link in another thread already).

Even India-Thailand also dont export rice now, maybe only VN still have extra rice for export during the pademic.
Can you show me the link again where China buys 7 times more rice from Vietnam compared to previous year? And how much is the quantity?

Can you show me the link again where China buys 7 times more rice from Vietnam compared to previous year? And how much is the quantity?
gạo xuất khẩu sang thị trường Trung Quốc tăng rất mạnh, với mức tăng 595% về lượng và tăng 724% về giá trị, đạt hơn 66.000 tấn, tương đương 37 triệu USD
---
Rice export to CN increase 595 in quantity, 724% in value equal wt 67.000 tons ,abt 37 million usd

https://vietnambiz.vn/nhu-cau-nhap-khau-gao-tu-trung-quoc-bat-ngo-tang-gan-600-20200320120346064.htm

gạo xuất khẩu sang thị trường Trung Quốc tăng rất mạnh, với mức tăng 595% về lượng và tăng 724% về giá trị, đạt hơn 66.000 tấn, tương đương 37 triệu USD
---
Rice export to CN increase 595 in quantity, 724% in value equal wt 67.000 tons ,abt 37 million usd

https://vietnambiz.vn/nhu-cau-nhap-khau-gao-tu-trung-quoc-bat-ngo-tang-gan-600-20200320120346064.htm
67k tons? Lol. Do you know we produce 150 to 200 MILLION tons a year? Most likely that's import from nearby provinces with Vietnam. Southern Chinese prefer fragrant rice, the Thai varieties.

67k tons? Lol. Do you know we produce 150 to 200 MILLION tons a year? Most likely that's import from nearby provinces with Vietnam. Southern Chinese prefer fragrant rice, the Thai varieties.
Xi ask for more rice, but we dont sell cos we dont know when the pademic will end.

Thai dont sell rice anymore, CN is running out of rice and million Cnese will starve to death when CN fall in 2023 chaos :cool:

Xi ask for more rice, but we dont sell cos we dont know when the pademic will end.

Thai dont sell rice anymore, CN is running out of rice and million Cnese will starve to death when CN fall in 2023 chaos :cool:
Ok can you at least tell me when we will starve to death? Millions right? So when is it gonna happen? A trade war did not bring us down, a virus did not bring us down. Vietnam my friend is in deep shit, plz start testing before another miss Saigon pass corona to another US carrier ok? Lol

Nobody would have guessed that Miss Saigon has the capability to bring down a US Carrier. The Chinese do not have to waste any missile for it.

Ok can you at least tell me when we will starve to death? Millions right? So when is it gonna happen? A trade war did not bring us down, a virus did not bring us down. Vietnam my friend is in deep shit, plz start testing before another miss Saigon pass corona to another US carrier ok? Lol
CN is in deeper shjjt than VN now, we have enough rice to eat even Covid will not end in 10 years while CN running out of rice and Xi keep asking VN to sell more.

In 2023, we will see CN chaos first, then million Cnese will starve to death after few years running out of rice .

No country except VN still selling large amount of rice now:cool:

Nobody would have guessed that Miss Saigon has the capability to bring down a US Carrier. The Chinese do not have to waste any missile for it.
No news said Ms. Saigon passed virus to US carrier. I report u to mod.

@The Eagle @WebMaster he post fake news, pls delete.

CN is in deeper shjjt than VN now, we have enough rice to eat even Covid will not end in 10 years while CN running out of rice and Xi keep asking VN to sell more.

In 2023, we will see CN chaos first, then million Cnese will starve to death after few years running out of rice .

No country except VN still selling large amount of rice now:cool:

No news said Ms. Saigon passed virus to US carrier. I report u to mod.

@The Eagle @WebMaster he post fake news, pls delete.
First you tell me you are proud to be dirt poor then now you say we will starve. Then give me a deadline, When will we starve? Young gotta be specific. Vietnam is under testing and is a time bomb jus like India, poor country, weak and under equipped. By now you should know the virus also spreads in the tropics right? Your body is 36-37 degrees and they can survive, Vietnam is like 30s on average? Common sense.

Every Tom dick knew what happened after the carrier RnR in Nam.

First you tell me you are proud to be dirt poor then now you say we will starve. Then give me a deadline, When will we starve? Young gotta be specific. Vietnam is under testing and is a time bomb jus like India, poor country, weak and under equipped. By now you should know the virus also spreads in the tropics right? Your body is 36-37 degrees and they can survive, Vietnam is like 30s on average? Common sense.

Every Tom dick knew what happened after the carrier RnR in Nam.
Why always so rush ? Just wait till 2023 first, VN still have some rice to sell to CN so CN still can avoid mass starving due to Xi fail to grow enough rice. CN is so poor and pathetic now, begging for rice during pademic showing that CN can not live well without US-Jap masters
:lol:

And dont post fake news abt Covid.its against forum rules and u will get warning.

Very simple, it's only ambiguous if the system is not controlled by the central bank. If block chain is used by the central bank, servers maintained by them, transactions through them, then the currency created is one of the most efficient forms of currency.
Nonsense

Blockchain is invented not only to circumvent the central banks. It is designed the money can be verified and it’s transactions can be recorded by arrays of computers that sit in different locations controlled by different entities.

What’s the point if the money is created by a central bank, all computers are controlled by a single entity, in your case the central bank?

Nonsense

Blockchain is invented not only to circumvent the central banks. It is designed the money can be verified and it’s transactions can be recorded by arrays of computers that sit in different locations controlled by different entities.

What’s the point if the money is created by a central bank, all computers are controlled by a single entity, in your case the central bank?
The difference is identity verification. Transaction verification is decentralised, but identity might be stored by the central bank. In bitcoin's case identity is anonymous. Basically block chain is a ledger of transaction, but nobody knows the identity of the people in the ledger.

The difference is identity verification. Transaction verification is decentralised, but identity might be stored by the central bank. In bitcoin's case identity is anonymous. Basically block chain is a ledger of transaction, but nobody knows the identity of the people in the ledger.
Oh. Singapore is running out of rice,too. Can CN feed them wt digital currency ?? :lol:

Back
Top Bottom