What's new

China Will Not Attack INDIA:PM

Another reason is that after a lot of patience and let go attitude, India has started standing against them and this is not going to go well down with China. Also, China does not like anybody meddling in SCS, They cant do a $hit in case of USA, what remains is India. This would also give clear signals to others such as VietNam and Philippines
But it is going to be a big blunder on their part as this will strengthen Indian ties with ASEAN and west and also they have nothing to gain from a short border war

Thankyou:rofl: but i am not:lol:
let's stick to point,here is a simple answer for your simple Quesion--In reality china don't want to attack india bcoz simply India is Superpower

"INDIA IS SUPERPOWER" is simple answer to all your complicated quesions.........
Yar kum uz kam mazaq tu na karu na :lol:

a superpower wannabe has to make all the excuses to deplet their tiny reserves to buy foreign weapons and to boost its antique army.
a Soviet union style collapse is in making

So much communist arrogance,.... The same arrogance threw communism from Russia, West bengal, Kerla, and I bet once it will be thrown from China as well.
Look at the arrogance level filled with. I have hardly seen sole survived Superpower USA filled with such arrogance...

My pakistani frnd (Who asked me why china will attack), this arrogance can be one reason.

So much communist arrogance,.... The same arrogance threw communism from Russia, West bengal, Kerla, and I bet once it will be thrown from China as well.
Look at the arrogance level filled with. I have hardly seen sole survived Superpower USA filled with such arrogance...

My pakistani frnd (Who asked me why china will attack), this arrogance can be one reason.

“Pretend inferiority and encourage his arrogance.” - Sun Tzu

Mr Sing have you forgot the song Neheru sang Indo Chini Bhai Bhai and friend ship and tour to china and we all know what happened in 1962 ...... im not the flag bearer for war but when it comes to it, be prepared for it. no more ostrich stuff closing ur eye and pretending the whole world is dark....................

MMS is right. Anybody with sane mind could think that China Will attack on nuclear India and will go in stone age? Not think so.;)

How? You don't even have a working thermonuclear weapon. Get that going first. It's probably the size of a school bus. China stared down the US & CCCP, you think China fears your little Hiroshima sized bomb with no reliable delivery system?? Give me a break.

MMS is the greatest indian PM ever, love this guy, a true man of peace. :)

but i don't think so:lol:.............Pakistanis likes MMS only bcoz he always tried a lot to improve indo-pak relations:cheers:

MMS is good but not GREATEST....:chilli:

a lot of indians won't agree with you on that , how would you feel if i say zardari is a legendary pakistani politician just because he said india won't attack us .

china will only attack india if india plays cannon fodder for the US against us. if india is indeed neutral, then it has nothing to worry about. the last thing china wants is an unnecessary war and to drain unnecessary resources. china's main threat is the US, not india. but we are more than willing to lay the smackdown on india if it comes down to it.

china will only attack india if india plays cannon fodder for the US against us. if india is indeed neutral, then it has nothing to worry about. the last thing china wants is an unnecessary war and to drain unnecessary resources. china's main threat is the US, not india. but we are more than willing to lay the smackdown on india if it comes down to it.

lol.....china will attack india bcoz india supports US:lol:
if any body attacked India,we will put him in stone age.

One thing is for sure, you all who are not sane "to see that its not in the best interest of China or India to go for a war" are idiots and fools.

---------- Post added at 11:53 PM ---------- Previous post was at 11:51 PM ----------

lol.....china will attack india bcoz india supports US:lol:
if any body attacked India,we will put him in stone age.
and in the process we go to the time before times (get annialated).
the idea of taking one eye of the enemy at the risk of loosing two eyes is one of the most stupidest ideas that ever man persues.

Back
Top Bottom