What's new

China warns US it will be defeated if the two superpowers go to war

Finally some common ground between the mainland Chinese and Indians...talking out of their behinds.

America would never lose to China. Only Muslims can defeat America if they are united.

Allah has promised the christians victory over non believers till the day of judgement.
America would never lose to China. Only Muslims can defeat America if they are united.

Allah has promised the christians victory over non believers till the day of judgement.

Allah Subhanahu Wa Ta'ala said:

إِذْ قَالَ اللَّهُ يٰعِيسٰىٓ إِنِّى مُتَوَفِّيكَ وَرَافِعُكَ إِلَىَّ وَمُطَهِّرُكَ مِنَ الَّذِينَ كَفَرُوا وَجَاعِلُ الَّذِينَ اتَّبَعُوكَ فَوْقَ الَّذِينَ كَفَرُوٓا إِلٰى يَوْمِ الْقِيٰمَةِ  ۖ ثُمَّ إِلَىَّ مَرْجِعُكُمْ فَأَحْكُمُ بَيْنَكُمْ فِيمَا كُنْتُمْ فِيهِ تَخْتَلِفُونَ
"[Mention] when Allah said, O Jesus, indeed I will take you and raise you to Myself and purify you from those who disbelieve and make those who follow you [in submission to Allah alone] superior to those who disbelieve until the Day of Resurrection. Then to Me is your return, and I will judge between you concerning that in which you used to differ."
(QS. Aal-i-Imraan 3: Verse 55)

* Via Qur'an English http://quran-en.com

Last edited:
We saw your actions. Came to reinstate art 370 and take Ladakh but went back after hiding casualties.

Who told you that Americans went to Afghanistan to beat Taliban.
Firstly beg for oxygen. Then fight

Allah Subhanahu Wa Ta'ala said:

إِذْ قَالَ اللَّهُ يٰعِيسٰىٓ إِنِّى مُتَوَفِّيكَ وَرَافِعُكَ إِلَىَّ وَمُطَهِّرُكَ مِنَ الَّذِينَ كَفَرُوا وَجَاعِلُ الَّذِينَ اتَّبَعُوكَ فَوْقَ الَّذِينَ كَفَرُوٓا إِلٰى يَوْمِ الْقِيٰمَةِ  ۖ ثُمَّ إِلَىَّ مَرْجِعُكُمْ فَأَحْكُمُ بَيْنَكُمْ فِيمَا كُنْتُمْ فِيهِ تَخْتَلِفُونَ
"[Mention] when Allah said, O Jesus, indeed I will take you and raise you to Myself and purify you from those who disbelieve and make those who follow you [in submission to Allah alone] superior to those who disbelieve until the Day of Resurrection. Then to Me is your return, and I will judge between you concerning that in which you used to differ."
(QS. Aal-i-Imraan 3: Verse 55)

* Via Qur'an English http://quran-en.com
The US are not Christian.
So there goes your logic

A Vietnamese has no business coming here. There are no Chinese or Vietnamese or Singaporean here but pakistani false flaggers whose only objective is to run propaganda. But not everyone has low IQ as theirs. Vietnamese hate chinese because they have occupied their lands. No Vietnamese can ever support China.
Isn't Vietnam free because China supported them during the Vietnam war?

Within its backyard, China can defend and able to push any attack but beyond its borders against US they can not win, not for now at least.

Within its backyard, China can defend and able to push any attack but beyond its borders against US they can not win, not for now at least.

It is Murica and only Murica (and armtwist their running doggies to join them ) that insist on the right to go into everyone backyards to do phony FONOPs and to kick sand into faces of those that got the backyards.

China historically never go into other people backyard uninvited. So why should China worry that they not win Murica outside China backyard?

Murica takes it as their holy right to go where ever they choose to go on some transmogrifed laws that they create and changed and modifed or even throw away as it suits them.

China has very little interest outside China's peripheral seas which are Yellow Sea, East China Sea, South China Sea.

And that is why US status of Super Power is unmatched and will remain so.

Makes sense. America is eagle. China is panda. Eagle is carnivore. Panda is herbivore.

US coat of arms

800px-Greater_coat_of_arms_of_the_United_States.svg.png

Op is delusional

NATO (With Japan + Australia)

Population: 1.2 billion
GDP: 50 Trillion
Defense Budget: 1.3 Trillion
Soldiers: 3.600.000
Aircraft Carriers: 30
Fighter Jets: 5000+
Airplanes: 25.000
Submarines: 180
Warships: 1000+

@beijingwalker stop with the CCP propaganda thank you.
you forget that it is not just China...it is China + Russia!

the question is that will nato, australia & japan become the sacrificial lamb for the u.s. they is comfortably sitting 2 oceans away...that is the difficult question that they don't want to answer. China & Russia are not america's neighbors minus the best barren & frozen wastelands of alaska. europe, japan & australia have Russia & China as their near neighbor. they won't stick their neck out to get chopped while the u.s. plays the supporting role, america will have to take the lead & become the cannon fodder which is something america just don't do.

Ignore him. indians are a hyper-ugly inferior race with an IQ of 82. The IQ of Chinese people is 105:

And Pakistan (84) is only 2 points ahead of India(82).

IQ had never been a good way to measure actual intelligence. A man with a low IQ can become a doctor, it may just take him longer, yet someone with a high IQ could end up becoming a homeless drug addict.

There are plenty of ways to go at India, don't use the one method that insults your own people as well.

The chinese here keeps saying that PRC can win a war against the US but never specify how to win a war against a coalition of countries that not only technological edge, but also experience in modern warfare.
What we have here is a classical case of CCP mouth cannon as a pavlovian response to civilization Chinese mindset of face-saving (Chinese civilizational preference of mental self-deception to protect their ego in the face of humiliating reality)

Fact here is, USA is a former colonial master of China

American Concession (Shanghai)

Like most of the former colonial powers, USA too engages in neo-colonialism in its former colony territory China by interfering in Chinese internal affairs, in this case Taiwan.

CCP doesn't have the nerve for military action to incorporate Taiwan and engage the US military at the same time

So in order to salvage any Chinese prestige, the CCP engages in these occasional mouth cannon rituals in order raise delusional nationalism sentiment and CCP worship among its gullible populace

This is extremely easy as docile Chinese people never dare question CCP be it Great Leap deaths, cultural revolution deaths, SARS pandemic, Covid pandemic etc

The give you a perspective imagine if the Dutch Govt threatens military action for Indonesian military intervention in East Timor

Will the Indonesian Govt be sacred? We obviously know Indonesian Govt will do as it pleases and give a big middle finger to Netherlands

Its pitiful CCP has not managed to get China even out of from colonial shackles

Last edited:
I believe China will defeat the US in a conventional war setting in scenarios like Taiwan war or war at East/South China sea or both etc.

The one major yet only uncertainity is the nuclear weapons, regardless of whatever study, it is generally believed that China's strategic nuclear arsenals, especially the delivering vehicles that could hit the enemy state, is at a significant disadvantaged position WRT the US.

Such position, if not addressed properly, will encourage the enemy using nuclear threat in a conventional war to limit the optioins for PLA to fight or even the weapons they use.

I think senior leaders in CCP know this as well, thats why China will need to significantly expand our strategic nuclear arsenal before a war with US, which could lead to a war once and for all.

Judging by China's giant industrial power and with the help of China's friends, especially these central Asian states who has large U mine, I think it may take just 5 years or so before China get sufficient ICBMs to prevent US from even think about using nuclear bombs in a war they will doom to lose otherwise.

Thats why China plan to take back Taiwan in 2025 or so.

Back
Top Bottom