What's new

China warns India: ‘Don’t provoke us’

Status
Not open for further replies.
I agree with you , West is trying to make Asia another Europe of World war 2, But if you see the track record of CCP in the last decade and now, the root cause of tensions and disputes is China.

Chinese should come out of the nut shell and behave responsibly, other wise Asia will witness a Great War.

Dont expect China to behave...End of communist regime in China will only bring the peace in Asia and that will come at cost of a Great War of WW scale in Asia!

Actually what Timur and his descendants did to India was the biggest humiliation in human* history :laughcry:

They had a funny name for it -- Hindu Kush :omghaha:

* Human is referring to Timur and his descendants

Hindu-Kush means the slaughter of hindus :disagree: and here Pakistanis were coming to your defence when I mentioned you got butchered like animals by the Japanese

I'm sure its a result of the new 30,000 soldiers being deployed by India.

Actually what Timur and his descendants did to India was the biggest humiliation in human history :laughcry:

800px-Yasukuni_Shrine_201005.jpg

Yasukuni Shrine

entering into the thread just to read indian "interesting" comment, although I know their comment will be short and tasteless.

And, it is hard to find Chinese general interesting in india, Maybe this general also don't know what he talk!

India was humiliated for 1000 years by two alien civilizations. Finally it got independence and then China came along and humiliated you again in 1962! That's why you are so terrified of us :lol:

That is a counter to the already massive build up of Chinese infrastructure in the border area. On top of the troops we have already placed our SU-30 MKI jets in forward bases bordering China along with other vital defence equipment.

What point are you trying to make? you think passive India under Nehru who refused to listen to the advice of the Military on the threat of China is the same India as now?

Chinese Hans like to teach everyone else a lesson just ask the poor Tibetians yet when they got the same treatment from the Japanese they cry foul! :disagree: typical coward mentality

I didn't even mention India in my post, frankly, I don't care much.

My point was attacking that foolish comment you made that the Japs taught them 'a lesson'.
China is not what it was back then, nor was that chapter in history a lesson, Japs should hang their heads in shame when presented with that piece of history.

I didn't even mention India in my post, frankly, I don't care much.

My point was attacking that foolish comment you made that the Japs taught them 'a lesson'.
China is not what it was back then, nor was that chapter in history a lesson, Japs should hang their heads in shame when presented with that piece of history.

Your Chinese friends like to talk about the genocide of Hindus in the Hindu-Kush mountains yet you do not see the double standards of that?

BTW the word 'Japs' is a racist term for Japanese :)

Last time I heard China warned Japan...what happen to that:omghaha:

Actually what Timur and his descendants did to India was the biggest humiliation in human history :laughcry:

The name Hindu Kush means literally 'Kills the Hindu', a reminder of the days when Indian slaves from the Indian subcontinent died in the harsh weather typical of the Afghan mountains while being transported to Central Asia.[3]
However, this derivation is challenged by historical documents, such as the writings of 14th century explorer Ibn Battutah, who explains that the words "Hindu Kush" refer to the harsh meteorological conditions and frost that was responsible for the death of many local travellers in that region. At the time, the word Hindu was a secular term which was used to describe all inhabitants of the Indian subcontinent – or Hindustan – irrespective of their religious affiliation.

Learn history first.

It is not related to that, Chinese way of diplomacy is hold a stick and then talk.

When ever there is an official visit these guys talk trash (a stick) so that the other party will be on back foot.

Border build up is being done at quicker pace these days.

Chinese shot themselves in their foot when they intruded into Leh. Now there is no objection regarding Military build up in India. Earlier the decisions used to be delayed but the scenario completely changed.

What's the point in this trolling? Concentrate on the two terrorist states in Tokyo and Washington D.C.

Chill down, and ignore others trolling, and stop trolling yourself.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom