What's new

China warns India: ‘Don’t provoke us’

Status
Not open for further replies.
what make you think you can take on china?:pop: no one respect you guys the only thing you are really good at is just talking bs all the time

I am really scared now,please spare my play station when you guys come with your armored brigade:rofl:

Bold statement coming from the PLA General. Message should be received clearly by the stooges in New Delhi.

Yes we will flag it on a DEFCON 1 war footing :coffee:

Who respects you? your SE asian country friends? or in Africa where Chinese workers get attacked and the only one talking bs is your dumb general

Another usual dumb argument , we are talking country to country nation as a whole not individual incident that happened to every country

Another usual dumb argument , we are talking country to country nation as a whole not individual incident that happened to every country

Yes oh superior mighty China you guys have the best of relationships in Asia on a country to country level :rofl: you guys crack me up!

Yes oh superior mighty China you guys have the best of reliationships in Asia on a country to country level :rofl: you guys crack me up!

biggest trading partners of all of them if that is not good relationships I don't know what is :yay:

Basically reaffirming why India should continue to build up its capacity on the border and fast!

please mssg me when these ****** actually do something other than these bs warnings!!

Chinese communist rhetoric is only slightly less funnier than the North Korean rhetoric.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom