What's new

China warns India against exploring oil in South China Sea ahead of Krishna

dump your 3600 nukes, im any nuke attack from china will cut you into pieces.
you are thinking ur self tooooooooooooooooooo much, neva mind, y r u crying and telling us about you have 3600. i thinking you are wishing US presence in south china sea, permanently.

Cheap rockets will be enough. as already pointed out 100 times, your capital the dirty new delhi is just 300km away from our border. while all our population centers are 3000km away.

learn something .

Cheap rockets will be enough. as already pointed out 100 times, your capital the dirty new delhi is just 300km away from our border. while all our population centers are 3000km away.

learn something .

attacking Capital will give you heart attack for sure. man sick people only thinks about nuke and killing people. only dirty minded people will always feel happy with nukes. you those rockets only. im started laughing about ur posts.

hey man it was monkey not LION.
2i79ukx.jpg

I propose nukes to flatten New Delhi while peaceful proposes rockets.

That's why they call him "peaceful" and call me "HongWu" 洪武 :china:

I propose nukes to flatten New Delhi while peaceful proposes rockets.

That's why they call him "peaceful" and call me "HongWu" 洪武 :china:

i would prefer to call you a day dreamer.

Maybe we could extend a little help for offer a mining block near LOC to Chinese firm. Good for both countries.

Maybe we could extend a little help for offer a mining block near LOC to Chinese firm. Good for both countries.

go on start digging out loc with your chinese brothers , all you will get is the dead bodies of pakistani terrorists trying to infilitrate into india.

OMG Baba HongWu, where were you since a long? Very disaapointing that you still didn't come to our rescue only making laud statements..
Appeal to "SUPER POWER CHINA:rofl:" Please don't use Nukes against Poor Indians, why to waste so expensive weapons when Rockets can do the Jobs..

LOL...... China has more ICBM than India has braHAHAHAmos :lol:

LOL...... China has more ICBM than India has braHAHAHAmos :lol:
But Baba HongWu do you really need ICBM? Don't you have Rockets having same range? Now please don't say NO as it will break millions of heart here in India...

Lol...there are many threads running on same topic....But just need to repeat the same god damn thing!!

Don't try to be over smart with us chines....Keep your @ss out of P0K and we will ours from your disputed area's........

Now keep crying and Buzz off!!

Good move by GOI!! :tup: :D:D:D

You started this...Now we are just paying you back..;)

Lol...there are many threads running on same topic....But just need to repeat the same god damn thing!!

Don't try to be over smart with us chines....Keep your @ss out of P0K and we will ours from your disputed area's........

Now keep crying and Buzz off!!

Good move by GOI!! :tup: :D:D:D

You started this...Now we are just paying you back..;)

If you've noticed, most of the long time Chinese members are not replying to this topic.

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom