What's new

China warns India against exploring oil in South China Sea ahead of Krishna

British people do suffer from serious mental condition, they made u think like that, u r not alone, a Chinese member speeder 2 think like u, and he live in England too, the emerging power talk is nowhere near the earth

so where it is according to ur IQ?

British people do suffer from serious mental condition, they made u think like that, u r not alone, a Chinese member speeder 2 think like u, and he live in England too, the emerging power talk is nowhere near the earth

----------------------------

WRONG!

India is not a superpower. That is why it is powerless when China builds a rail link in Kashmir to Pakistan. Pakistan will be part of the new silk road, whether India likes it or not.

China is a superpower. That's why China will end India's existence as a unified country if India is stupid enough to collude with Vietnam to invade China's water. Our missiles in Tibet are upgraded and our warhead supply is enough to saturate all Indian targets.

http://www.defence.pk/forums/china-...s-chinas-actual-nuclear-stockpile-3600-a.html

Pentagon warns India of Chinese build-up - The Times of India

this is typical mentality of yours. you are not yet super power. don't you feel shame, don't have ethics. i think US should deploy its AC nearby China sea. no ethics. US is super power if it bully you, you have nothing to do with US. D u?

so China want to Dictate other nations by showing its *** . right ha ha.

this is typical mentality of yours. you are not yet super power. don't you feel shame, don't have ethics. i think US should deploy its AC nearby China sea. no ethics. US is super power if it bully you, you have nothing to do with US. D u?

leave him,He plays too much games.

that's what we called Dictatorship. it worked in 19th century welcome back to 21st century man.feeling proud about ur self is not wrong but criticizing others is wrong. hongwu just i have a question. forget where do you lives- your neighbors threatens you and your family. they are power full than you. do you leave ur family and ran away from ur home?

If it is about oil, why not the artic and or the antartic? or Indian ocean?? Don't kid yourself, it may be entertaining now, but it can get really messy, really fast, so much closer to home

Antarctic? Are you serious? There is "unclaimed" oil in antarctic? Why not Saudi Arabia or Oman then? That is your logic, right? I am too old to kid someone on "internet". Vietnam is offering couple of blocks for ONGC to explore since no one else is doing it.

As for as messy goes, India is still here after 60 years of enmity with mighty Pakistan. It will survive. There is more to life than creating war scenarios on PDF.

If it is about oil, why not the artic and or the antartic? or Indian ocean?? Don't kid yourself, it may be entertaining now, but it can get really messy, really fast, so much closer to home

Muse you are right...it is not about oil...It is part of our look East policy....as far it is going to be messy or not then only time will tell...However in the current scenario both China or India cannot afford a war....

The message from GOI is loud and clear...You are going to play smart in my backyard i will surely return the favor...

China is acting like the overspoilt kid who thinks he can overshadow the sun with his palm. They will learn with time. But right now the new found money has spoilt them and the brashness is showing.

China should introspect their foreign policy. You may be the next big thing. But throwing your around is not a sign of a growing power

Fools rush in where angels fear to tread

Being an angel itself is qualified as "fool" in this 21st century. We tried being an angel but the fool tread into Pakistan,B'desh and SL. So time for us to act fool.

Better be a fool pumping out oil than be an angel importing it.

China is acting like the overspoilt kid who thinks he can overshadow the sun with his palm. They will learn with time. But right now the new found money has spoilt them and the brashness is showing.

I think it has spoiled India, who invests more in importing weapons than in its own youth. But that's OK because the whole idea of "eeevil Chinks baaaddd" is popular. Wait till it becomes "eeevil Yindoos baaaddd" then you'll feel what we feel.

Back
Top Bottom