What's new

China warns India against exploring oil in South China Sea ahead of Krishna

You like uncle sam, don't you? Is there a greater bully than uncle sam? Do you remember who said, "Either you're with us or against us"?

And do you remember WHO had to do an embarrassing overnight U turn on their policies when uncle Sam said that???

And WHO did not make a U turn when the 7th fleet arrived???

That about settles the issue of bullies, minions and slaves. Thank you come again.

India is looking for a fight and India will get one soon !

I think you've got that right but I hope China will not oblige - let the Indian a wide berth - there are many sensible people in India but there is a group connected to the US via Israeli academics, this interest group is convinced their day in the sun has arrived and authoritarianism has to be challenged in Asia if only to relieve pressure on far away economies.

I think you've got that right but I hope China will not oblige - let the Indian a wide berth - there are many sensible people in India but there is a group connected to the US via Israeli academics, this interest group is convinced their day in the sun has arrived and authoritarianism has to be challenged in Asia if only to relieve pressure on far away economies.

Muse, how is India's exploration in SE sea any different than China's projects in pakistan admistered kashmir?

Can anyone explain on what basis that china claiming ownership over south china sea? did china have any rights over Vietnam waters? as far i knw Vietnam is sovereign nation ryt.

And do you remember WHO had to do an embarrassing overnight U turn on their policies when uncle Sam said that???

It's not about who made a u-turn, it's about who likes bullies and who doesn't.

Can anyone explain on what basis that china claiming ownership over south china sea? did china having any rights over Vietnam waters? as far i knw Vietnam is sovereign nation ryt.

No, they have No basis for the Red line in SCS (east sea)
US Senator John McCain said frankly: “The aggressive behavior of China and the unsubstantiated territorial claims that it seeks to advance” are “exacerbating tensions” in the waters.
Prof. Carl Thayer from the Australian Defense Force Academy said that China is retaliating against Vietnam for its role in internationalizing the East Sea disputes in 2010, when Vietnam held the ASEAN chairmanship. China’s acts at the Reed Bank aimed to survey whether the US-Philippines Joint Security Agreement is still valid or not over the Kalayaan islands.

Scholars say that China created incidents in the East Sea in late May and early June (before and after the Asia Security Summit or the Shangri-La Dialogue in Singapore) to test the attitude of related countries, especially the US. In some ways, China feels that it is capable to challenge the order that is under the US’ control.
East Sea: Minor moves may become a big deal? - Related news - 6/23/2011 - VietnamNet English

image00334.jpg

It's not about who made a u-turn, it's about who likes bullies and who doesn't.

Seriously, how are you not banned yet? Mods are giving you too much leeway...

---------- Post added at 09:02 AM ---------- Previous post was at 09:00 AM ----------

1) This is about oil.
2) You conventionally ignore anti-India activity by China.

You cannot clap with one hand. This is nothing more than tit-for-tat. And unlike Indian "enemies", Chinese enemies carry bigger punch,

self delete

---------- Post added at 06:12 PM ---------- Previous post was at 06:11 PM ----------

South China Sea islands and territory were claimed by China as long as 2,000 years ago during the Han Dynasty.The South China Sea islands and territory have been repeatedly claimed by successive Chinese dynasties. Just now I checked from non credible source . Above said is true?

The fact is - that the indians cannot be trusted, China is doing the right thing, by warning them. :china:

Surprisingly, the Chinese, who happen to be such good businesspeople, do not understand that it's all a give-and-take.

You get out of our troubled spot.

We get out of your teoubled spot.

Warnings and rhetoric don't help in business.

Seriously, how are you not banned yet? Mods are giving you too much leeway...

---------- Post added at 09:02 AM ---------- Previous post was at 09:00 AM ----------

Your buddy tried to paint China as a bully and I showed him the greatest one. Of course, you preach freedom of speech but you practice despotism, hence, you are so fond of banning your adversaries.

The fact is - that the indians cannot be trusted, China is doing the right thing, by warning them. :china:

sure indians cant be trusted??:what:

kargil and all wars started by u boost our confidence that pakistan can surely be trusted:agree:

Your buddy tried to paint China as a bully and I showed him the greatest one. Of course, you preach freedom of speech but you practice despotism, hence, you are so fond of banning your adversaries.

So what are you trying to prove when you opened this thread ? "Chinese Troops in Ladakh ". You think China should bully us and we should bend over backwards ??

1) This is about oil.
2) You conventionally ignore anti-India activity by China.

You cannot clap with one hand. This is nothing more than tit-for-tat. And unlike Indian "enemies", Chinese enemies carry bigger punch,

If it is about oil, why not the artic and or the antartic? or Indian ocean?? Don't kid yourself, it may be entertaining now, but it can get really messy, really fast, so much closer to home

Our brothers in China, do not regard Gilgit-Baltistan and Azad J&K as disputed area, that is why no - attached visa, whereas the opposite is true for IOK. And China is right to warn india, about doing things in it's backyard.

We will give any help needed to our Chinese brethren:china: a promise from a Punjabi

---------- Post added at 07:12 PM ---------- Previous post was at 07:11 PM ----------

sure indians cant be trusted??:what:

kargil and all wars started by u boost our confidence that pakistan can surely be trusted:agree:

india is our eternal enemy and that is a fact.

Back
Top Bottom