What's new

China warnings to the US: Pakistan & public debt

China's this weeks warning to US... Much needed one for the US... deserve it.

You fail to address any of my core points. China is about done riding the US coattails. The factor productivity is now in China. The capital is now in China. The human capital is now in China. India is just getting started but the ride is over. China took 30 years to do it, but India only had 10 and the ride is over. Will China invest in India like US did in China?? I doubt it. Africa and SA are much more attractive markets.

No one cares about the RBI. It's such an insignificant little ant in the global economy. Just like no one cares about the Reserve Bank of Somalia.

So we will grow slower. Obviously bigger we grow, easier it will get. Not the end of world. I am fine with losing 1-2 GDP points if inflation remains below 4%.

Exactly, GE IT Dept announced yesterday they are bring that work back to the US.

LoL, you are a really poor at understanding this. The risk to Indian BPO services in this situation is that there will not be enough work, NOT that the work will shift back to US. There is a basic need erosion that is feared and not value erosion. I am amazed at your ability to pass spurious comments with such consistency.

India

India’s IT sector sees opportunities in US downgrade

So we will grow slower. Obviously bigger we grow, easier it will get. Not the end of world. I am fine with losing 1-2 GDP points if inflation remains below 4%.

What 4% inflation?? Try 9%+ and you don't have the fx reserves to control it.

Chinese market have suffered more after the US policy change...India has(till now) suffered the least.
09_08_11-metro1.jpg

LoL, you are a really poor at understanding this. The risk to Indian BPO services in this situation is that there will not be enough work, NOT that the work will shift back to US. There is a basic need erosion that is feared and not value erosion. I am amazed at your ability to pass spurious comments with such consistency.

The work is shifting back to US via in-sourcing and cloud-sourcing. Plus the Indian talent pool has already run dry. Blame your poor education system.

What 4% inflation?? Try 9%+ and you don't have the fx reserves to control it.

Stop babbling. Thanks to current economic drama, commodity prices are down and so will be inflation. I said in future. World is not under recession now and FDI in India is growing. You cannot have it both ways.

Stop babbling. Thanks to current economic drama, commodity prices are down. I said in future. World is not under recession now and FDI in India is growing. You cannot have it both ways.

Thats a bit rude JDME please can you stick to the topic which is chinas warnings to the states.

Stop babbling. Thanks to current economic drama, commodity prices are down. I said in future. World is not under recession now and FDI in India is growing. You cannot have it both ways.

I guess falling commodities only helps India?? Lucky you.

Firstly the article is from a Blog ! If pakistanis want to celebrate their love with China, so be it ! Secondly a glaring error !!

At the same time, China warned India that was collaborating with the US and Israel to hit Pakistani military installations

When did this happen ?? :rofl:
I think you didn't hear about the February 31st incident.

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom