What's new

CHINA WANTS TO QUESTION AGNI-V LAUNCH AT UN SECURITY COUNCIL

Pak is enough capable to make India cry .. ;)

As for I know , China never threatened India , they never chest thumped about there missiles are India centric, they are never matched themselves with India , I'm waiting for the day when India will goes for ICBM , who will be your enemy ? USA or UK ?

Is that the reason why you pakistanis are crying over kashmir everyday !!?

It can even be a greater post if he involves more abuse for Hindus and Hinduism. It may get few more positive rating.
Being a dick will get everyone positive ratings, even elevate one to TTC...
upload_2016-12-28_22-50-9.png

upload_2016-12-28_22-50-38.png

upload_2016-12-28_22-51-3.png

This is the conduct of title holders,

So when one does come up with new lows in discourse, in insulting others and show thier true upbringing, it warrants a good positive rating from me.

negatively rating these jewels or reporting them apparently makes the staff a bit upset, and then I receive PM's from the admins of how I am being unfair to these insightful members.

So I rate +ve for posts like the following
upload_2016-12-28_22-57-25.png

https://defence.pk/threads/average-...shi-credit-suisse.460337/page-12#post-8898165

Check out who the post is tagged to . :) So sit back and chill.

Hope you agree and break the false idols you and your people worship ... Do away with your pagan practices and welcome to the fold of Islam..:)

Yes and as a Hindu i know that god is not there in the Idol. We all know that its just stone. Its just used as a visualization like a dyslexic kid is shown apple to remember the spelling of apple.

The real god is within each and every one of us all we have to do is make an effort to realize it and become one with him. That my friend is the purpose of life.

View attachment 364068

View attachment 364069

View attachment 364070

So when one does come up with new lows in discourse, in insulting others and show thier true upbringing, it warrants a good positive rating from me.

negatively rating these jewels or reporting them apparently makes the staff a bit upset, and then I receive PM's from the admins of how I am being unfair to these insightful members.

View attachment 364071

https://defence.pk/threads/average-...shi-credit-suisse.460337/page-12#post-8898165

Haha this place is freak show of thug languages racism & ego bursting.
Even you contradict them with logic you will be given negative ratings..

View attachment 364068

View attachment 364069

View attachment 364070

View attachment 364071

Ohhhhh this is excellent. Let them be happy by getting positive rating. When they have strck new low, there is no point in arguing with them. It is becoming difficult and difficult to find a reasonable Pakistani member on PDF. Let is see how your new tactic works.

Entertainment.

Ohhhhh this is excellent. Let them be happy by getting positive rating. When they have strck new low, there is no point in arguing with them. It is becoming difficult and difficult to find a reasonable Pakistani member on PDF. Let is see how your new tactic works.
Work to what end. I am just having fun.

7th largest military with zero R&D ??? Name any good academic institute where your scientists are made? I can post 100s of news sources about your nuclear programmes and how far it is Chinese. In India and other countries everything are open , all the companies, huge research bases under DAE is open to everything reported.

But in your case , you did not have any giant engineering company, do not have any good technical university and suddenly all your missiles and nukes , very similar to chinese and NK comes out of a hanger and all of them are successful in all tests. lol Isn't that defers common sense?

Ohh please hasn't this crap debunked a lot of times here on this very forum? I am amazed that you are still using this argument to take cheap shots. @Oscar had a similar argument with of your county men I think andeep mishra is his ID. People who are a actually involved in our projects I am sure to take their words over an Indian displaying over sense rather than common sense.
By the way do you want me to show readers how India got its nuclear capability by diverting resources from a reactor given by the West for peaceful purpose and making it into a weapon. Smiling Bhuda. So much for R&D

Last edited:

Why don't you leave this freak show and F off? Only a loser will still stay despite claiming all the above. And yeah don't let the door hit you on your way out.

You do know that I'm not Indian or Indic .. Rather of Iranic origin right ? And we all know how your ancestors fought with dignity..:lol: By marrying their daughters to Mughals ... And subjugation... To the Iranic n Turanic "invaders".

Your general saab raheel shareef's ancestors r known for this kind of activities

On topic
C0mjmtLUcAEeR9c.jpg:small

Your general saab raheel shareef's ancestors r known for this kind of activities

On topic
C0mjmtLUcAEeR9c.jpg:small

His ancestors are known for making you bleed from your behinds in wars.

and unlike your kind Panjabis or in case of Gen Raheel (a panjabi Rajput) ... Atleast they didn't give jodhas to Mughals to save their behinds.

and unlike your kind Panjabis or in case of Gen Raheel (a panjabi Rajput) ... Atleast they didn't give jodhas to Mughals to save their behinds.
Converting another religion does not change your history.your region did not produce a single empire in the entire history.

Converting another religion does not change your history.your region did not produce a single empire in the entire history.

Perhaps you are too ignorant to know about our history .. From the Talpurs to Pashtun kings.. From Emirates of north to Khanates of Balochistan...

But you wouldn't know.. Because you are read a distorted history.. Written by hindutvas as is nonsense that is sometimes imposed on us my Islamists.

Hey Jodh is a fairy tale character. Show me a single reference from mughal literature that Akbar had a wife named Jodha bai and I will leave this forum.

Perhaps you are too ignorant to know about our history .. From the Talpurs to Pashtun kings.. From Emirates of north to Khanates of Balochistan...

But you wouldn't know.. Because you are read a distorted history.. Written by hindutvas as is nonsense that is sometimes imposed on us my Islamists.
Present day pakistan is always ruled by outsiders. your king raja dahir was defeated by arabs in 7th century,since then it was ruled by outsiders(arabs,moghuls,british)

Back
Top Bottom