What's new

Average Pakistani wealthier than Indian and twice wealthier than a Bangladeshi : Credit suisse

India is a deplorable state that sends dead bodies downstream of rivers. Their nation is more poverty-stricken than Africa, but have sent a probe to Mars. Go figure what priority is in Hindi. It's funny to see these Indians dancing around like primative chimps judging Pakistan, when their country looks like one big asshole of a slum. I mean god damn! They even made a film about their slums called Slum Dog Millionaire.

I wish one day there will be an Indian that is born with shame.

hindi ko kyu gali de rhe ho ???

urdu, ur national language
has a lot in common with hindi

u guys are insane

just a matter of 20-30 years maximum
Pakistan will either become developed or wither away

status quo wont prevail

its better to put ur acts in line

Islamabad....

*Yawn* we also have all of this real estate ****. We call 'Navi Mumbai'.
52_big.jpg
images.jpeg
NaviMumbai.jpg

yaar seriously , why dont u accept the facts

ok bhai lets compare where we are sitting

ok see, like I am watching a serial at present in India
on n satellite dth
and a HD Indian channel

can I ask
if pakistan has
DTH facility

and HD Pakistani channels ???

let us see how developed and rich u are

@lastofthepatriots

can u answer this fact

62% of Mumbai lives in slums: Census

The projections showed that about 90 lakh Mumbai residents now live in slums as against 60 lakh recorded in 2001 census - a 50 per cent increase in a decade that also saw an unprecedented real estate boom in the city.

http://www.hindustantimes.com/mumba...lums-census/story-I3bUsll9w5f6ePEfuXJEbM.html

Are you aware even if mumbaikar got 1 cent land, it cost more than 20lac-30lac rs... stop thumping on unnecessary things.. you guys struck for years without progress.. you should be worry about that..

Last edited:
there was a thread on PDF about smog .. please bring that too here :)

and Islamabad is basically for government servants .. newly developed small city.

If you want to do competition on sceneries then I don't mind .. to post few from Indian hill stations .. but that's off topic.

Islamabad is not a hill station. Whatever gave you that idea? It happens to be surrounded by hills . Has a population of 2 million .

Have you looked at what wealth is listed for Iran? 3654 USD....and its income is more than triple that of India (nominal terms).

There is a reason why Nominal wealth is relatively poorly estimated (according to credit suisse itself) given what counts as wealth definition wise....and what issues crop up regarding exchange rates.

Another major issue is if you spend a lot on expendables compared to hard assets with your income each year, you may have less physical wealth but it doesnt mean you are less well off necessarily. Combine it with black money effect (for both countries actually and many more). Thats why income is a more solid indicator of economic development per person.

Plus this is the 2015 report, so its one year old now.

http://publications.credit-suisse.c...fm?fileid=C26E3824-E868-56E0-CCA04D4BB9B9ADD5

Lets see what 2016 looks like.

@SarthakGanguly @SOHEIL

No Harm in accepting that average Pakistani's are wealthier . ;). Some Indicators India is better in others its Pakistan . If you do happen to visit Pakistan you will find out credit suisse isn't wrong .

Median adult wealth Pakistan = $2300
Median adult wealth India = $860

An article from 2007. Since then Pakistan growth rate has retarded from 7-8% peak in 2005 to 1.8% 2008 and is still huffing and puffing. Drones have become your national bird and your own army is using F-16s to drop bombs on your own land. Meanwhile we are enjoying tea and watching the daily thrashing of Kashmiri rebels.

And in what world is India 's poverty lesser than Pakistan in 2016 ? Check World bank and MPI .

Worry about your soldiers who are getting beaten so bad at the border am starting to feel sorry for them . whats the count? each day your media is reporing alot of dead soldiers.

As for the economy its growing at a healthy 5 % with further increase next year.

India is a deplorable state that sends dead bodies downstream of rivers. Their nation is more poverty-stricken than Africa, but have sent a probe to Mars. Go figure what priority is in Hindi. It's funny to see these Indians dancing around like primative chimps judging Pakistan, when their country looks like one big asshole of a slum. I mean god damn! They even made a film about their slums called Slum Dog Millionaire.

I wish one day there will be an Indian that is born with shame.
Atleast we do not go to the world boldly declaring that we do not hide terrorists and then the world hunts Osama living next to our military establishments. Good going shamefuls!

India would win Nobel prize for filth

Incredible India Incredibly Filthy

@Horus

This is the first time I ever mentioned this. Look at this gandu @MilSpec. He has given me a negative rating for speaking the truth on my post in this thread. Post #163. This guy continually does this and abuses his rights as a member. God forbid I tell these retards hakikat. Look in to this idiots judgments and let him know that negative rating function is not a toy for his amusement. I brought nothing but solid facts on that post of mine that this retarded down-voted. Let us Pakistanis get some justice.

Your Prime Minister is an open terrorist that you dotheads elected. Please have some shame. He was not even allowed in the US until he was elected. You people vote for terrorists and and support terrorism.

how is that u can openly use gali

and once I was banned for no apparent reason

it is unfair

even I was given negative rating for not so convincing reasons

yaar seriously , why dont u accept the facts

ok bhai lets compare where we are sitting

ok see, like I am watching a serial at present in India
on n satellite dth
and a HD Indian channel

can I ask
if pakistan has
DTH facility

and HD Pakistani channels ???

let us see how developed and rich u are

@lastofthepatriots

can u answer this fact

Pakistan does have HD channels. I feel sorry that this is the prime example you were forced to present my ignorant bharti fraaaaand. lol

No Harm in accepting that average Pakistani's are wealthier . ;). Some Indicators India is better in others its Pakistan . Of you do happen to visit Pakistan you will find out credit suisse isn't wrong .

Median adult wealth Pakistan = $2300
Median adult wealth India = $860

Ok so do you accept that Indians are considerably wealthier than Iranians? It makes a lot of sense to you?

Apparently the median wealth of Kazakhstan is 889 USD.....with GDP per adult of 22,000 USD.

Median wealth of Ukraine is similarly 166 USD :o: with nominal GDP per adult twice that of India.

If you actually read the details behind how Credit Suisse estimated wealth (and the drawbacks they mention to their methodology and analysis)...you would know why this is the case.

Atleast we do not go to the world boldly declaring that we do not hide terrorists and then the world hunts Osama living next to our military establishments. Good going shamefuls!

Why would you bhartis need to hide a terrorist when you shameful people elected one into office?

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom