What's new

Average Pakistani wealthier than Indian and twice wealthier than a Bangladeshi : Credit suisse

Islamabad is not a hill station. Whatever gave you that idea? It happens to be surrounded by hills . Has a population of 2 million .

No Harm in accepting that average Pakistani's are wealthier . ;). Some Indicators India is better in others its Pakistan . If you do happen to visit Pakistan you will find out credit suisse isn't wrong .

Median adult wealth Pakistan = $2300
Median adult wealth India = $860

And in what world is India 's poverty lesser than Pakistan in 2016 ? Check World bank and MPI .

Worry about your soldiers who are getting beaten so bad at the border am starting to feel sorry for them . whats the count? each day your media is reporing alot of dead soldiers.

As for the economy its growing at a healthy 5 % with further increase next year.

Our HDI is much better than yours. And MPI, yes MPI!
Here is a comprehensive Excel sheet :
http://hdr.undp.org/sites/default/files/2015_statistical_annex_tables_all.xls

Year and survey a Index Headcount Index Headcount
Here is India's Entry
India 2005/2006 D 0.282 55.3 0.283 53.7

Here is Pakistan's Entry
Pakistan 2012/2013 D 0.237 45.6 0.230 44.2

Pakistan has 44.2 % of its population living in Multidimensional Poverty compared to India's 53.7 % as per this report.

Now look at the year of survey for India : 2005-2006. Look at that one for Pakistan 2012-2013. Also Checkout the footer in the report.

b. Not all indicators were available for all countries, so caution should be used in cross-country comparisons. Where an indicator is missing, weights of available indicators are adjusted to total 100%. See Technical note 5 at http://hdr.undp.org for details.

Pakistani always jump on any data which shows Pakistan marginally better than India WITHOUT looking well into the report in the first place. Madarsa-chap education can take you only this far.

Of btw, our soldiers are doing fine. We are busy blinding rebels in Kashmir. Fun game. At times we also bomb and invade Pakistan and when we do that seriously we break it into two. Like we did in 1971.

5% healthy? After all the CPEC hype it should have been 500% by now.

Well most of us use cable or for better picture use fiber optics

But I wonder how this thread went from average wealth to house/bunglow/apartment comparison to tv and internet comparison..???
sorry
by cable I meant was

the old type satellite dishes
those big big dishes

are they still in Pakistan

because they have vanished here a long time back

Ya I also accept we have digressed a bit, but it is not that irrelevant

Here is India's Entry

Here is Pakistan's Entry

Pakistan has 44.2 % of its population living in Multidimensional Poverty compared to India's 53.7 % as per this report.

Now look at the year of survey for India : 2005-2006. Look at that one for Pakistan 2012-2013. Also Checkout the footer in the report.

b. Not all indicators were available for all countries, so caution should be used in cross-country comparisons. Where an indicator is missing, weights of available indicators are adjusted to total 100%. See Technical note 5 at http://hdr.undp.org for details.

Pakistani always jump on any data which shows Pakistan marginally better than India WITHOUT looking well into the report in the first place. Madarsa-chap education can take you only this far.

Of btw, our soldiers are doing fine. We are busy blinding rebels in Kashmir. Fun game. At times we also bomb and invade Pakistan and when we do that seriously we break it into two. Like we did in 1971.

bht technical likh diya

ino ni samjh aane wala

You have doubts about any ranking that Places Pakistan above India . ;)

I look at the entirety of the data and its methodology for all countries in such reports. If something doesn't make sense for any of them in a big way, then there is a level of error for the entire report. I mean 160 median wealth for Ukraine (5 times less than India) and for Russia its about even with India....rings real alarm bells....and Credit Suisse does mention that they aggregate net worth even for median wealth....which is quite a flawed thing to do when you are talking about poor people. Its fine when you compare the rich and to some degree the middle class....but extrapolating it to the poor and lower middle class conceals more than reveals, especially in countries with large shadow economies.

Oxfam for example got called out on doing just that blindly (using the Credit Suisse report data) by many who looked at the details:

http://fusion.net/story/39185/oxfams-misleading-wealth-statistics/

My fellow Pakistan people Indians are genetically predis posed to reject anything positive about Us.

That is a fact.

The hordes of the Easterners have awakened to commit evil against the pious and righteous people. Our men guard the borders of these badlands with utmost dignity and care. They dream of flooding our beloved nation with filth and human decomposition but our army is steadfast in guarding our sacred land from these jangli people. Pakistan Army Zindabad!

hahahahah thats hilarious

u using Indian DTH

Indian satellites all over and above u
so watch out

if we can beam the signals, we can also direct other things

and u did not name the HD channels till now
dont they have any name ??

e

Actually you lost your marbles :) when you put having DTH as criteria for being rich.

Now imagine if roughly over 5 million Pakistanis can use illegal Indian DTH then imagine how many millions will do so if the Pakistani government allowed legal launch of DTH.

As far as News channels

92 News, Bol News , Channel 24 few to name

Many Pakistanis are using Indian HD boxes from black market :lol:

anyway the Government now had warned all illegal Indian products in this regard and hence the curbs so hopefully we are going see some legal ones soon.

There is no shame in electing a great leader in open! Unlike your great country which has to keep her heros in hiding. Last I saw he was drinking tea and all buddy with a certain great world leaders. When he will die, he will get state honour. Cann't say the same about your terrorist. He is now fish food. Wonder if they treater his body with lard before dumping him in the sea.

I guess the Butcher of Gujrat is considered a great leader in India. Of course! A man that advocates butchering of Muslims will always be considered a great man in India. Wonder if he was given a couple of gallons of cow piss before he took oath of Indian office.

The hordes of the Easterners have awakened to commit evil against the pious and righteous people. Our men guard the borders of these badlands with utmost dignity and care. They dream of flooding our beloved nation with filth and human decomposition but our army is steadfast is guarding our sacred land from these jangli people. Pakistan Army Zindabad!
You can earn a lofty place in literary world, consider it an honest advice.

I guess the Butcher of Gujrat is considered a great leader in India. Of course! A man that advocates butchering of Muslims will always be considered a great man in India. Wonder if he was given a couple of gallons of cow piss before he took oath of Indian office.
Oh well, he is loved by leaders of Muslim state as well. If they were so concerned by his Muslim butchering why would they have allowed him in his country for visit? I thought all Muslims share some kind of common bond or something?

Actually you lost your marbles :) when you put having DTH as criteria for being rich.

Now imagine if roughly over 5 million Pakistanis can use illegal Indian DTH then imagine how many millions will do so if the Pakistani government allowed legal launch of DTH.

As far as News channels

92 News, Bol News , Channel 24 few to name

Many Pakistanis are using Indian HD boxes from black market :lol:

anyway the Government now had warned all illegal Indian products in this regard and hence the curbs so hopefully we are going see some legal ones soon.

I never said them criteria

criteria is known to all, GDP, NDP,NNP, per capita and all

I was talking about lay an examples

why do u allow citizens to use Indian dth
we have covered u by satellites u say ?

this is bad for ur security

acha leave all that,
just want to know how do u recharge them ??

and how do u activate them, because u have to call the customer care
and cannot say that u are calling from peshawar
that wud be hilarious bhai

Here is India's Entry

Here is Pakistan's Entry

http://www.dawn.com/news/1246041

ROME: Pakistanis are happier than Indians once again, according to findings of a United Nations-sanctioned report released on Wednesday.

Out of a total 157 countries that were evaluated, Pakistan came in at 92, while India was placed at 118. Both countries have slipped as last year's rankingshad Pakistan at 81 and India at 117.

Aiming to "survey the scientific underpinnings of measuring and understanding subjective well-being," the report, now in its fourth edition, ranks countries by happiness levels using factors such as:

Read: I can see Pakistan rise once more.

GDP per capita, healthy years of life expectancy, social support (as measured by having someone to count on in times of trouble), trust (as measured by a perceived absence of corruption in government and business), perceived freedom to make life decisions, and generosity (as measured by recent donations).

Differences in social support, incomes and healthy life expectancy are the three most important factors.

Pakistani's are much happier than Indians is that the reason you are so grumpy ? You are doing fine in Kashmir ? How about killing 100 Kashmiri's and having a stroke whenever there is a strike ? You took 2 days just to kill 2 militants in a kashmiri hostel and you talk of taking on pakistan ?:D

http://povertydata.worldbank.org/poverty/country/PAK

Poverty headcount ratio at $1.90 a day (2011 PPP) (% of population)
7.9% 2011 6.1% 2013

http://povertydata.worldbank.org/poverty/country/IND

Poverty headcount ratio at $1.90 a day (2011 PPP) (% of population)
31.1% 2009 21.2% 2011

I never run out of poverty figures for India . Even in 2011 we were at 7.9 % compared to 21.2 % of yours .

Mardarsa-Chap education causes ignorance. Genetically, Indians and Pakistani are very very similar, unless you only consider the western most Pakistani as true Pakistani.

I am a Pashtun . tell me what do I have in common with India? And there are 30 million of us in Pakistan . Same goes for numerous other ethnicities who have nothing to do with you genetically .

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom