What's new

Average Pakistani wealthier than Indian and twice wealthier than a Bangladeshi : Credit suisse

yaar 50billion dollar investment from China

and u guys begin celebrating it like anything

we have 400billion dollors lying idle in our forex reserves idle

we just have it to show off the resilience of our economy
we dont feeel the need to invest it

even if we buy G-sec gilt edged securities
we can easily make 30-40 billion dollars as intrest

u need to understand
that maybe in 1947 we were comparable
but now we are the big brother
and we are getting bigger by the day

earlier u understand the better

$400 billion in reserves and still your average citizen is poorer than Pakistan? :lol: .Khuch sharam karo

Go to any Youtube video about Indian cities, Indian life, foreigners travelling in India and the most oft repeated, the most used, the most commonly word/sentence used by the foreigners in the comment section is 'India is a shithole'.

Believe you me, visit any India city life or normal video posted by travelers and see and read the comment section. The comments are senile and indecent that is the reason i am not mentioning hem.
Yeah and the same people call Pakistan a warzone and terrorist training camp. They cann't be right, right?

i my self being an Indian living in India never and could visit whole India , its so big.. tu kal ka aya launda.. pura india dekh liya be?

stop being so gappodi bongi

Poora India dekh kay HIV karanay ka shok nai kisi ko.:D

Go to any Youtube video about Indian cities, Indian life, foreigners travelling in India and the most oft repeated, the most used, the most commonly word/sentence used by the foreigners in the comment section is 'India is a shithole'.

Believe you me, visit any India city life or normal video posted by travelers and see and read the comment section. The comments are senile and indecent that is the reason i am not mentioning hem.

keep ur eyes closed

just as u kept them till u broke into 2
believing that the invincible army is winning the 1971 war

$400 billion in reserves and still your average citizen is poorer than Pakistan? :lol: .Khuch sharam karo
You know, if your Madarsa has taught you how to calculate average, it usually comes in form of a division. Numerator divided by Denominator. Now what if you have not found Denominator since 1998? Thats why even this report, reports that your 'wealth data quality' is 'Poor'. LOL.

Oh and before I forget! Kuch to Sharam Karo Besharmo.

Young indian girls from good university are our best collectors of Intel. Paid well.

yaar seriously , why dont u accept the facts

ok bhai lets compare where we are sitting

ok see, like I am watching a serial at present in India
on n satellite dth
and a HD Indian channel

can I ask
if pakistan has
DTH facility

and HD Pakistani channels ???

let us see how developed and rich u are

slum is increased because labour starts coming this means they get job there and jobs are created because there are constructions going on ..

Pakistan ne kabhi khud ke paise se kuch construct kiya hai?? :P
Has Pakistan ever constructed anything from their own money .. ? :P

62% of Mumbai lives in slums: Census

The projections showed that about 90 lakh Mumbai residents now live in slums as against 60 lakh recorded in 2001 census - a 50 per cent increase in a decade that also saw an unprecedented real estate boom in the city.

http://www.hindustantimes.com/mumba...lums-census/story-I3bUsll9w5f6ePEfuXJEbM.html

Country Latest Posts

Back
Top Bottom