What's new

CHINA WANTS TO QUESTION AGNI-V LAUNCH AT UN SECURITY COUNCIL

Lol.... if china was capable of doing that then they would've done it in 98 when india became a nuclear state... why do you think china couldn't? ?!?? And now india is a powerful state not a weak state where UN can run around

The only difference is we broke your country while pakistan is failing in both political move and terrorism move.... look at the capabilities of pakistan:undecided:
Pak is enough capable to make India cry .. ;)

you have scared me ....we are doomed another 1000 years of muslim rule
on topic
considering the threat perception we have we have the right to defend ourselves ..as both china and pak are having nuclear weapon and with one of them sleep and awake to give only nuclear rant
we have no other options....
at this junction no country in the world would like to be seen as openly and unnecessarily hostile to india .let alone sanction..sooner than later china will realise it better it will be for both india china...they can trouble us but ultimately they will also have to give what is ours right
just as they get their due after repeated snubs from the west and us
As for I know , China never threatened India , they never chest thumped about there missiles are India centric, they are never matched themselves with India , I'm waiting for the day when India will goes for ICBM , who will be your enemy ? USA or UK ?

China government have their way to prove India ICBM will arm with nuclear warhead through UN mandate of inspecting India nuclear material nuclear weapons development, I dare India government endorse the India news article statement. India government can find out if China can exert it status at UN Security Council. All India government need to said what China believe India ICBM is China specific.
Are you that dumb to ask Indian gov. to back the media claims. Even if it is China specific, India will not claim it.

You can dare as many times you want, but you won't get shit. And as for inspecting our nuclear material and weapons development, you must look at your DF series missiles.

Bangladesh was part of pakistan just like India claims Kashmir , India trained mukti bani terrorists which they sent east pakistan to fought with pak army , now when we are giving you similar doze in Kashmir Now Shupaa pawa India crying like bitch looook they sending terrorists they training terrorists.. Hahaha but world know this what pakistan is doing with you Endians.... We have Chines , Russians , and Iranians in our pockets ..Just wait and see what we are going to do with you in Afghanistan and in Kashmir ;)
In your pockets? Is CPEC sponsored by Pakistan and being built in China? Is Pakistan selling gunships to Russia? Is Pakistan selling oil to Iran? Lol.. you are talking to much for having a begging bowl.

We don't know instill China seek UN clarify on India develop ban nuclear ICBM by the none member of the NSG. Just wait til the moment UN provide it own clarification on the issue of India develop nuclear ICBM to find out how and why China get the support or not at the UN resolution. China make it intention clear by China government spoke person implied if India government developed such weapon with China specific, UN have to provide China the appropriate clarification on why India exempt to develop a nuclear ICBM as a none nuclear state.

Double dare India government to declare India ICBM will arm with nuclear warhead and China specific.
You can do dares all your life time but you can't do anything.

You are butthurt and that's why fuming over that India didn't officially asserted media claims. You are helpless but want to show your strength. Lol.

As long as there is not going to be a voting against India. India is sitting pretty.
Chinese concern does not mean resolution against India.

In all, India is not going to buckle under the Chinese pressure.
And this is not even a buckle down situation for India.

India can afford to be in a nonchalant mode on this/

In a rare case if anything happens to India through UNSC resolution. Trump will VETO it, not Russia which surely would abstain.
CHill Man...nothing is gonna happen here....but what i am not getting is why every one getting a burn after the fourth test?? It was first tested in 2012...if anyone wanted to stop us to achieve it they should have tried it then...what's the point of making noise(as if we care then or now) now??

Pak is enough capable to make India cry .. ;)

As for I know , China never threatened India , they never chest thumped about there missiles are India centric, they are never matched themselves with India , I'm waiting for the day when India will goes for ICBM , who will be your enemy ? USA or UK ?
no my friend the answer is simple and straight forward usa and uk are not our enemy but if india decides to go for ICBM its only for the sole reason to get its place in the front row of leading global power sooner or later thats bound to happen it may please some and offence a few but thats how the things goes when the status quo is challenged
today china might be challenging status quo few years down the line india will be in a similar position
its absolutely ridiculous to even thin that down the years a country of magnitude of india will accept something lesser than anything which it deserve
for far too long it has been suppressed and its quite a natural cycle in the life span of any large nation if they have hit the trough sooner or later they will surely hit the crest of what they are truly capable

but simultaneously we have to improve and try our best to improve the living condition of ordinary indian be it with education, employability and a sustainable development which affect the ordinary indian

and i hope we are moving in the right direction

cheers

No but Every responsible country can have as a deterrence...
Definitely a responsible country won't threaten to launch nukes just over a tweet.I hope point is clear..

Responsible countries PM & Ministers don't threat other countries with terrorism and accept using terrorism as tool to separate part of country. I hope my point is clearly understood. :)

Chinese are occupying our's holy lands and we are well aware how chinese were showing thier power in 1962 war by placing missiles , nuclear warheads etc.

You can do dares all your life time but you can't do anything.

You are butthurt and that's why fuming over that India didn't officially asserted media claims. You are helpless but want to show your strength. Lol.

Real men do dare unlike the cowards who misuse technology and control and destroy lives of ordinary Indians aboard just because of the fake pride to show that they are someone and something.

Dont mess with Indians either.

1256379.png
Hope you agree and break the false idols you and your people worship ... Do away with your pagan practices and welcome to the fold of Islam..:)

Chinese are occupying our's holy lands and we are well aware how chinese were showing thier power in 1962 war by placing missiles , nuclear warheads etc.

Real men do dare unlike the cowards who misuse technology and control and destroy lives of ordinary Indians aboard just because of the fake pride to show that they are someone and something.

Dont mess with Indians either.

How has China occupied India holy land . Can you elaborate. The last time I check. China cannot prevent any Indian from doing anything on Ganga.

How has China occupied India holy land . Can you elaborate. The last time I check. China cannot prevent any Indian from doing anything on Ganga.

Who violated Panchsheel accords ?

The word “Panchsheel” (also spelled as “pancasila”) denoted “Five Taboos” in the ancient Buddhist scriptures governing the personal behaviour of Indian (later Chinese and other foreign) monks. This was taken from the holy books by India’s first Prime Minister, Jawaharlal Nehru, to be applicable to international behaviours of the modern states. When Nehru proposed to make panchsheel enshrine the first India-China agreement in 1954 as the Five Principles of Peaceful Co-existence, the Chinese Premier, Zhou Enlai, readily agreed. Thus, these five principles have become the joint India-China invention.

The Government of the Republic of India and the Central people’s Government of the People’s Republic of China:

Being desirous of promoting trade and cultural intercourse between the Tibet region of China and India and of facilitating pilgrimage and travel by the people of China and India;

Have resolved to enter into the present agreement based on the following principles:

(1) Mutual respect for each other’s territorial integrity and sovereignty;

(2) Mutual non-aggression;

(3) Mutual non-interference in each other’s internal affairs;

(4) Equality and mutual benefit: and

(5) Peaceful coexistence

The Panchsheel met its end just three months after its signing, when the Chinese were found violating Indian borders in Ladakh in late-1954.

The Chinese also entered into a similar agreement with Myanmar (then Burma) in 1954, thus ensuring that the Panchsheel wasn’t exclusive to their relationship with India.

If tomorrow Bhutan tests a missile everyone will be surprised and above all after first test itself everything is ready for induction. Because Bhutan does not have any infrastructure or r&d base to develop a bike.

So world's 7th largest military with an active nuclear weapons program is compared with Bhutan. Why do I even bother with you Indians?

UN is a dead dodo. Any global body without representation of 17% of global population, one of the world's largest and fastest growing economies, and, not to mention, the biggest supplier of troops to the UN itself, is not worth the rent of the building they work out of.

India is looking at a world post today's UN.

"China always maintains that preserving the strategic balance and stability in South Asia is conducive to peace and prosperity of regional countries and beyond," she said.

We all know what China means by "preserving strategic balance", don't we? More proliferation to despotic regimes, unstable democracies and military juntas by the Chinese!

Discussing the goals of Beijing's space policy, the white paper said, "To explore the vast cosmos, develop the space industry and build China into a space power is a dream we pursue unremittingly". China aims to use space for peaceful purposes and to guarantee national security, and to carry out cutting-edge scientific research, it said.

Right! That's why China tested ASAT weapons, scattering millions of pieces of debris zipping across a significant part of LEO, rendering it hostile and unusable for spacecrafts and for astronauts, for the most part.

Back
Top Bottom