What's new

China wants military base in Pakistan

Weird decision by the CCP. Why should it want a base in Pakistan when it is already attached to us through Tibet AR? A base or two can never be enough to surround anyone since overland transports or even by air across the region would be a problematic situation. A base somewhere in Southeast I can understand projected against US and her Allies, but for us its meaningless. Strange.

If China which is a all weather best friend wants a base in Pakistan ... and we are will to give them just that i don't seem to understand why are all the hateres loosing sleep lolz don't go crazy haters its bad for you health and may cause serious brian damage and illness.

if china is having a millitary base in pakistan it will strength the relationship even further, and you can be sure if any other country is messing with pakistan china will not sit there and watch, is it a win win situation for both china and pakistan.

if china is having a millitary base in pakistan it will strength the relationship even further, and you can be sure if any other country is messing with pakistan china will not sit there and watch, is it a win win situation for both china and pakistan.

Well it would be nice to see how that plays out.

The Americans had military bases in Pakistan also and ran missions int he 50s 60s and 80s as well. And look how "close" their friendship is now.

Armies which are culturally different from native populations tend to be looked at as occupying force over a period of time.

Because the Christian fundamentalists are threaten by a growing Chinese power. It could prove that Jesus and "God" are irrelevant.:coffee:

i find very hard to fanthom why the indians are so scared about chinese military presence in pakistan if they have nothing to fear and are militarily strong to defend there own borders??? why are indians worried about pakistani sovereignity????

lets get one thing clear here india and pakistan will never have peace until kashmir is resolved and kashmir will never be resolved until the himalayas run dry. both countries rely too much on the water from this region. also another thing if india relents on kashmir and it becomes part of pakistan then that will spell the end of india as it is today. too many states in india want independence and it will open the pandoras box in india.

i find very hard to fanthom why the indians are so scared about chinese military presence in pakistan if they have nothing to fear and are militarily strong to defend there own borders??? why are indians worried about pakistani sovereignity????
Why you are worried about Indian presence in Afghanistan? No sovereign country let others to have their bases inside their country. Do you ever think you can have a base in China? lol Never.

lets get one thing clear here india and pakistan will never have peace until kashmir is resolved and kashmir will never be resolved until the himalayas run dry. both countries rely too much on the water from this region.
What water goes to other states of India from Kashmir? All of the goes to Pakistan not India.

also another thing if india relents on kashmir and it becomes part of pakistan then that will spell the end of india as it is today. too many states in india want independence and it will open the pandoras box in india.
Same theory goes to Pakistan as well. But Kashmir or any other state of India will not be parted as we have seen.

Welcome to Pakistan, China. Stay as long as you want. Lets destroy our enemies together.

And try not to be get destroyed. :lol:

so we feel proud to be chines.:partay: but what abut you then your whole border with china.:lol: tera kya ho ga kalya.:P
weee so i can freely go to China my dream place!
great_wall_of_china.jpg
Some are so happy to become Chinese. lol Same old mindset!!!

A sign of weakness and insecurity with no trust in self..:disagree:
You are inviting another round of colonial rule leading to exploitation and degradation.
But its your country, if you are so sure it will keep you safe from INDIA, then I think you should invite them.:enjoy:

Aisa na ho ki kue se nikle aur khai mai ja gire

fikkar keyoon kartay ho....khai kue say achhi orr barre hotti hah...:)
kue mein toa ghutten hotti hah ...orr khai mein nehi...:agree:

Well it would be nice to see how that plays out.

The Americans had military bases in Pakistan also and ran missions int he 50s 60s and 80s as well. And look how "close" their friendship is now.

Armies which are culturally different from native populations tend to be looked at as occupying force over a period of time.

dont worry we alwayz welcome Chinese ..cuz they r our brotherz....:)

The only way for India to counter this is to allow US to have military bases in India.

Back
Top Bottom