What's new

China vs Japan in India : Advantage Indian Infrastructure!

I think Japan should be preferred, After their 'quality revolution' of 1970s and 1980s their overall offerings are of a higher standard. China has cut corners for promoting more employment, so lags in overall quality aspects.

I think Japan should be preferred, After their 'quality revolution' of 1970s and 1980s their overall offerings are of a higher standard. China has cut corners for promoting more employment, so lags in overall quality aspects.
U mean their 42km sealink is a substandard stuff? I doubt that. Their HSR looks more modern than Japanese. So we siply cannot reject things outright.

U mean their 42km sealink is a substandard stuff? I doubt that. Their HSR looks more modern than Japanese. So we siply cannot reject things outright.

I'm saying despite their successes, the idea of 'quality' is not ingrained in their business culture. That is not the case with the japs.

I'm saying despite their successes, the idea of 'quality' is not ingrained in their business culture. That is not the case with the japs.
I wud give Chinese the chance if they are to establish themselves abroad. Japanese on the other side is on the constly side just coy their own per capita income is heavy.

I wud give Chinese the chance if they are to establish themselves abroad. Japanese on the other side is on the constly side just coy their own per capita income is heavy.

I support competition of course.

Business is Business. Strategic relationship is a different matter.

India has been spending too much money on amo while other countries developing their economy... japan and china wont let room for india in region... india has too much conflicts.
And how da hell is that related to the topic?

@waz

Requst u to take out off topic comments.

Larsen & Turbo can build the sea link. No big deal. Capabilities & financing is not a problem. Problem is with government not able to take any decision.

Larsen & Turbo can build the sea link. No big deal. Capabilities & financing is not a problem. Problem is with government not able to take any decision.

Finance is a major issue

LOL its not like you guys have a choice. Japanese products and services are expensive so the only option left is Chinese unless you want to commit national suicide. Also you can learn a lot from China on how to run a diverse country, educate women and maintain social order.

LOL its not like you guys have a choice. Japanese products and services are expensive so the only option left is Chinese unless you want to commit national suicide. Also you can learn a lot from China on how to run a diverse country, educate women and maintain social order.

Only on PDF every Sri Lankan, Bangladeshi, Cambodian hate India.

I think you do not know anything about India. Japanese products sell 100 times more than Chinese products here in India.

Nope we have many choices Japan has financed 100s of projects in India so that generic BS of Japanese products being costly will not work

Back
Top Bottom