What's new

China vs. India: who’s winning?

Yeah, roll your eyes at me buddy, you guys are not much better. None of you are willing to stand up against your fellow Indians, who unleash these ******** of racial abuse.

At least I stood up to people like challenger and peaceful.

Instead, the Indians start bashing ME, and defending these idiots. So damn typical.

:rolleyes::rolleyes::rolleyes::rolleyes:

Oh please. Stop getting so emo, because of some internet trolls. Report them, they will not be here to long.

Oh please. Stop getting so emo, because of some internet trolls. Report them, they will not be here to long.

:rolleyes::rolleyes:

Yeah, roll your eyes at me buddy, you guys are not much better. None of you are willing to stand up against your fellow Indians, who unleash these ******** of racial abuse.

Instead, the Indians start bashing ME, and defending these idiots. So damn typical.

No worries dragon, he's just using sarcasm and ridicule to cover up his own lack of moral fibre. :tup: for sticking to your principles.

Yeah, go have some fun with your racist friend. :rofl: So incredibly shameless.

My emo friend, I don't like to have fun with racists.:rolleyes::rolleyes::rolleyes:

So don't bunch me up with the racist suicide troll.:tdown::disagree::rolleyes:

Stand up to this suicide troll thats not going to be here to long? Why not report and move on? Why bother?

No worries dragon, he's just using sarcasm and ridicule to cover up his own lack of moral fibre. for sticking to your principles.
Since he doesn't have the courage to stand up against it. And he likely even thinks that it's funny as hell.

Oh, please.:rolleyes:

My emo friend, I don't like to have fun with racists.:rolleyes::rolleyes::rolleyes::rolleyes:

So don't bunch me up with the racist suicide troll.:tdown::disagree::rolleyes:

Stand up to this suicide troll thats not going to be here to long? Why not report and move on? Why bother?

Let it be no need to justify.

Surely this topic has been discussed before? Find some new material will ya!

LOL I guess so. :P

Since he doesn't have the courage to stand up against it. And he likely even thinks that it's funny as hell.

CD, i thought you should know by now, thats typical true colour of most of the indians here, the only different will be some hide within themselves while others openly expressing it.
But incase they lost any arguments, two typical steps:
(1) justisfy and praising japanese for killing and raping Chinese civilian and females, cos they failed to stand up on their own, example will be that Varad guy.
(2) Racial attacks.
Textbook example of some low life handicap midgets, nothing new, pretty much all predictable.

CD, i thought you should know by now, thats typical true colour of most of the indians here, the only different will be some hide within themselves while others openly expressing it.
(1) justisfy and praising japanese for killing and raping Chinese civilian and females, cos they failed to stand up on their own, example will be that Varat guy.
(2) Racial attacks.
Textbook example of some low life handicap midgets, nothing new, pretty much all predictable.

ohooh :rofl: you came back.CD you should check the thread US declares India a regional power. Everybody was having a normal conversation until Mr. Brotherhood tried to troll declaring 1962 war and India should consider China a superpower. I just gave back some of his own class.
Mate, when you are on troll expect such responses.

OK back to the topic, clearly the "slanty-eyed chink faggots" (i.e. me, my family, my countrymen) are the ones who are FAR behind India.

Since we don't have freedom of speech, we don't have free media, we eat dead bodies, we are cannibals, we torture our own people, we run our own people over with tanks, etc. Oh, and don't forget this one:

is it TRUE JAPANESE and MONGOLAIAN used to come rape Chinese woman and leave ! damn what a shame????

Please china couldn't save her women from a small island called JAPAN... CHina has yet to prove to beat japan let alone the US

(1) justisfy and praising japanese for killing and raping Chinese civilian and females, cos they failed to stand up on their own, example will be that Varad guy.
(2) Racial attacks.

Oh, wow. You got the blueprint of the average internet Indian. :eek::eek::cheesy:

But really, you think most of us support the mass murder of the Chinese in WW2? From people that suffered from foreign brutality most of us would sympathize with the Chinese.

Honestly Chinese Dragon why do you quote that guy? You give these people more attention then needed.

Back
Top Bottom