What's new

China vows closer military ties with North Korea

You made a lot of noise. But what's the business of you here?

No matter what a S of B the NK maybe, it has to be our's S of B, as long as the US has a military base in the SK.

North Korea will be muscled mercilessly if they show any perceivable threat to US assets or even intent. North Korea needs to first sort its political system and it is difficult for the world body to support it with a crazy lunatic at the helm. For no reason N.Koreans will get crushed between China and US.

:bounce:

... with North Korea having the fourth largest army in the world and maybe even 100 nukes or more, according to intelligence sources of South Korea, Russia and China.

uni3d.jpg

Pakistan is the one having more than 100 nukes, not North Korea.

The People's Republic of China loves the hereditary dictatorship of the Stalinist PRNK!! By comparison, the PRC looks almost, but, not really, sane. If it weren't for the PRNK, and Cuba, the PRC would be the most Commie government on the planet. No one wants to be the MOST Commie government!!!

North Korea will be muscled mercilessly if they show any perceivable threat to US assets or even intent. North Korea needs to first sort its political system and it is difficult for the world body to support it with a crazy lunatic at the helm. For no reason N.Koreans will get crushed between China and US.

:bounce:

They don't count on you sir. India has nothing influence in Korea Peninsula.

---------- Post added at 04:23 AM ---------- Previous post was at 04:21 AM ----------

If it weren't for the PRNK, and Cuba, the PRC would be the most Commie government on the planet.

It seems you forget the Viets and Laos. The reason to support NK has nothing to do with whether they are commie or not. Go check the Sino-Japanese wars in Tang, Ming and Qing dynasties.

The People's Republic of China loves the hereditary dictatorship of the Stalinist PRNK!! By comparison, the PRC looks almost, but, not really, sane. If it weren't for the PRNK, and Cuba, the PRC would be the most Commie government on the planet. No one wants to be the MOST Commie government!!!

Then don't be hypocrite, and stop supporting the Vietcong concerning about the issues of the South China Sea.

Let the commies kill each other.

The US is not fool. Neither are we.

Actually none of Koreas neighbour will be happy to see a unified Korea.

China has started getting wet in the pants seeing that the US of A has planned a big naval presence in the South China Sea, positioning of US Marines in Australia and other friendly countries bordering the South China Sea, and China's adversarial relations with all littoral countries including Japan, Vietnam, Taiwan, Philippines, Indonesia Brunei, and Malaysia.
Last time I checked Philippines can't even persuade rest of ASEAN to back up her little plan to carve up South China Sea to 'disputed' and 'undisputed' areas, because of resistances from countries like Indonesia and Malaysia.

The only 'ally' it has now in the region is North Korea. China is fast going overboard in its relations with all neighboring countries under the mistaken notion that being an emerging super power it has the same power and clout as the US of A and can therefore bulldoze its way around. Lame! :tdown:
China has 20 neighboring countries. I know counting to 20 is hard, but the fact is still we have good relations with majority of our neighbors. Philippines and Vietnam are very keen on forcing a confrontation with China right now, because time is against them. However there is little reason for China to confront them directly, so we'll stay on the defensive for the time being. As for the power and clout of USA, yes it has remarkable power to provide free security to other countries, but not the power to be their top trading partner. I'm not sure I'm envious.

Let the commies kill each other.

Amen to THAT!! What a magnificent sentiment you have expressed Mr. C-Tiger!!!! I hope the PRC internet police do not put you in solitary and rip out your fingernails!! Well, if they do, I will say an honest Christian prayer for your early release. I promise.

Amen to THAT!! What a magnificent sentiment you have expressed Mr. C-Tiger!!!! I hope the PRC internet police do not put you in solitary and rip out your fingernails!! Well, if they do, I will say an honest Christian prayer for your early release. I promise.

Your honest Christian prayer would be the Judas kiss on the face to Jesus? :lol:

Women can drive and don't have to cover their whole body in North Korea. So whatever happens, Americans have no right to complain about Chinese support for North Korea, considering their support for the Saudi monarchy.

Women can drive and don't have to cover their whole body in North Korea. So whatever happens, Americans have no right to complain about Chinese support for North Korea, considering their support for the Saudi monarchy.

Heck, Russian supports them too! Don't see them whine about it so much. The fact that China is rapidly catching up to the west makes them feel uneased. Therefore any punches they can throw at China will be thrown to help douse their pains and frustrations. Not like it will work in the long run, but every little helps I guess :rolleyes:

instead of putting your stuffy nose into the asia pacific you should step back and take care of yourself, kind of old fashion looser like you is getting weaken along the time, you have to know your situation to stop rising that cocky voice threatening us!!!

be careful of your long time old friend ruskie before they backstab you a stab through your bone, also remember the things that you have done to the Muslims world and your greedy alliance japan in the past, when right time come true you will taste the smell of GREAT REVENGE!!!

Gook luck!!!

Back
Top Bottom