What's new

China vows closer military ties with North Korea

So by your assessment, we can clearly assume that China has proliferated nuclear technology and also missile technology to North Korea. it has breached all Nuclear Nonproliferation Treaty guidelines and NSG treaties to which its a signatory. can you back your statements up with a credible source?
I just heard it from other site, you can google it yourself. Go google and type in NK new launcher located near china border and the NK have claimed it they can reach NYC ok MR. Indian man. China is not that crazy like the US to give all the nukes technologies to the NK or anyone else. Only USA transfer it technologies for some $$$ to Isreal and SK or Taiwan for $$$ as they are starving.

That's your assessment but not mine.
My assessment is it would take maybe a century before the NK could ever get 400 bombs. Because if they had the extra bombs why not trade it for food?

Even if they had 1 or 400, where did they get nuclear material? From where did they get the designs to make the bomb in the first place and enriching uranium and the missile technology to pose a risk to the region? who could speed up the process and provide the expertise to this field in which they are so backward?

If you have to do such a damn thing why have to do it in such a damn way?

why not, it is a good way to stop the threat from the US bases in australia. Because US is surrounding the China right now using GUAM bases, Thai Bases, Phillipines bases, SK bases and Japan bases. Maybe soon or later the INDIA will let US to have bases in their soil as INDIA loves west to be their master forever. Big country like INDIA loves West master when ever they go, because if they dont listen to they papa US they will starved to death.

Even if they had 1 or 400, where did they get nuclear material? From where did they get the designs to make the bomb in the first place and enriching uranium and the missile technology to pose a risk to the region? who could speed up the process and provide the expertise to this field in which they are so backward?
from you INDIA, just kidding from the RUSSIAN if you want to know more then you should go google and type in NK first nuke plant built by who. It should said Russian and therefore you can see where the NK nukes bomb come from.

Back
Top Bottom