What's new

China uses Pakistan to blunt India's NSG membership bid

The CPEC. the SCS , the ECS , Spratly's , Paracel , Scarborough , etc .are worthless compared to RoC.That's the prize. That is the sole reason you have Gwadar, the ADIZ , the 9 dash line & what have you ?

Unless you complete the conquest of Taiwan , all your talks are merely that .So are all your achievements.I mean , what's the use of being a 13 trillion dollar economy, a P- 5 member of the UNSC , a recognised N Power , a NSG member etc etc . when you can't wrest a "rogue province"not more than 100 kms from your shoreline.Not in over 60 years.Were I a Chinese , I'd hang myself ! Or at least my head in shame .

So you think we fought directly against the US + 16 of her allies combined during the 1950 Korean War (pushing them into the longest retreat in their history), and fought directly against the Soviet Union during the Sino-Soviet split, but we can't take Taiwan? :P

It's well within range of even our cheap mass produced rocket artillery (400+ km range, enough to hit New Delhi too). We could simply churn out cheap artillery shells and cover every inch of the island, leaving nothing left.

But we don't want to. That's the point, we believe it is ours, and that we can get it back peacefully. Just like my own city of HK was returned peacefully and without any bloodshed.

Unlike India which may not even exist by next week, after all Pakistan does not see India in the way that China sees Taiwan. :lol:

China is using Pak in each and everything.
Hope Pak realizes that, its not love for them, but India hatred is getting China closer to Pak.

Really ???
Ok. So now we will hate you more..

ON topic: me aapki baat se sehmat hun b or nahe b. tanazur "Angle" ki bat hay...

So you think we fought directly against the US + 16 of her allies combined during the 1950 Korean War (pushing them into the longest retreat in their history), and fought directly against the Soviet Union during the Sino-Soviet split, but we can't take Taiwan? :P

It's well within range of even our cheap mass produced rocket artillery (400+ km range, enough to hit New Delhi too). We could simply churn out cheap artillery shells and cover every inch of the island, leaving nothing left.

But we don't want to. That's the point, we believe it is ours, and that we can get it back peacefully.

Unlike India which may not even exist by next week, after all Pakistan does not see India in the way that China sees Taiwan. :lol:

Have you read another story about the previous incarnation of the Buddha.He was a wolf in that incarnation.yes.you read it right .he tried to get a bunch of grapes .he made several attempts .he tried novel means.he failed .he declared the grapes weren't worth it.they were sour.if you've read it in mandarin , now you know the source.See, what did I tell you about China's spiritual heritage being overwhelmed by India.

I think that about sums up your status w.r.t Taiwan. in 2100.Why don't the Chinese try something similar in the SCS too.with Vietnam .or the Philippines.or your favourite people & ours - the Japanese.

As far as the Sino Soviet skirmish is concerned , Mao did it to secure US support.To convince the US of Chinese bonafide in begging their help thus thwarting USSR - US plans to De nuclearise PRC.This I got to give it to you.That was a real ace.Sacrifice a few hundred troops for an island , demonstrate China's antipathy towards the USSR & protect your N arsenal too.You're still reaping it's benefits.Are you about to chuck them for another island ? Me thinks yes.So does CCP.pity they lack your wisdom.

As regards your claim of defeating the US led UN mandated war in Korea , please read history from international sources. Not CPC drafted ones.You & your bosom pal Kim Il Sung ended up exactly where you started.Yes , you read it right.on the 38 th parallel.After nearly taking the entire Korean peninsula.Of course that was a victory.With nearly 2 million Chinese dead out of 3 million. Human lives are cheap .especially if you are the most populated nation on earth.What was the tally during the Great Leap Forward , again?

Have you read another story about the previous incarnation of the Buddha.He was a wolf in that incarnation.yes.you read it right .he tried to get a bunch of grapes .he made several attempts .he tried novel means.he failed .he declared the grapes weren't worth it.they were sour.if you've read it in mandarin , now you know the source.See, what did I tell you about China's spiritual heritage being overwhelmed by India.

I think that about sums up your status w.r.t Taiwan. in 2100.Why don't the Chinese try something similar in the SCS too.with Vietnam .or the Philippines.or your favourite people & ours - the Japanese.

As far as the Sino Soviet skirmish is concerned , Mao did it to secure US support.To convince the US of Chinese bonafide in begging their help thus thwarting USSR - US plans to De nuclearise PRC.This I got to give it to you.That was a real ace.Sacrifice a few hundred troops for an island , demonstrate China's antipathy towards the USSR & protect your N arsenal too.You're still reaping it's benefits.Are you about to chuck them for another island ? Me thinks yes.So does CCP.pity they lack your wisdom.

As regards your claim of defeating the US led UN mandated war in Korea , please read history from international sources. Not CPC drafted ones.You & your bosom pal Kim Il Sung ended up exactly where you started.Yes , you read it right.on the 38 th parallel.After nearly taking the entire Korean peninsula.Of course that was a victory.With nearly 2 million Chinese dead out of 3 million. Human lives are cheap .especially if you are the most populated nation on earth.What was the tally during the Great Leap Forward , again?

You mean Buddha who was born in Nepal?

A long time before India even existed? :P

The Western colonial creation known as "India" is so good at statecraft that they are literally on the verge of nuclear war with Pakistan as we speak, and might not even be here next week or month.

Whereas China has not a single drop of bloodshed on any of our borders. The worst that happens in the South China Sea is someone gets sprayed with a water hose. :lol:

The Western colonial creation known as "India" is so good at statecraft that they are literally on the verge of nuclear war with Pakistan as we speak, and might not even be here next week or month.

Whereas China has not a single drop of bloodshed on any of our borders. The worst that happens in the South China Sea is someone gets sprayed with a water hose. :lol:

It's good to know Confucian Zhongguo disguised as the CCP still honouring Buddhist traditions.Were the Dalai Lama to see this , he'd shed tears of joy.You make me proud my child.All those tales I told you of the Buddha helped.You've finally adopted non violence.You're a believer.

Let me recommend what the CCP do next.beginning tomm , one Chinese should self immolate himself everyday sailing across the Taiwanese Straits after landing in Taiwan.

You can shame RoC into merging itself with zhongguo.There's no hurry .After all you're 1.3 billion strong.

It's good to know Confucian Zhongguo disguised as the CCP still honouring Buddhist traditions.Were the Dalai Lama to see this , he'd shed tears of joy.You make me proud my child.All those tales I told you of the Buddha helped.You've finally adopted non violence.You're a believer.

Let me recommend what the CCP do next.beginning tomm , one Chinese should self immolate himself everyday sailing across the Taiwanese Straits after landing in Taiwan.

You can shame RoC into merging itself with zhongguo.There's no hurry .After all you're 1.3 billion strong.

There is no hurry indeed. We have plenty of time to wait. There is no bloodshed on any of our borders, and we are adding a trillion to our GDP every year.

India does not have plenty of time left. Your bloody borders are quickly escalating, the India-Pakistan border is the biggest nuclear flashpoint on Earth by a country mile. Kashmir is on fire, India cannot find any stability in its region.

We will mourn your passing. :wave:

There is no hurry indeed. We have plenty of time to wait. There is no bloodshed on any of our borders, and we are adding a trillion to our GDP every year.

India does not have plenty of time left. Your bloody borders are quickly escalating, the India-Pakistan border is the biggest nuclear flashpoint on Earth by a country mile. Kashmir is on fire, India cannot find any stability in its region.

We will mourn your passing. :wave:

You're really not good at this are you ? Just one simple question .When are you going to incorporate Taiwan within Zhongguo?

P.S - A big big thank you for accepting the Buddha & his teachings & the overall debt that zhonnguo owes to Buddhism currently represented by His Holiness The Dalai Lama .In India.

You're really not good at this are you ? Just one simple question .When are you going to incorporate Taiwan within Zhongguo?

P.S - A big big thank you for accepting the Buddha & his teachings & the overall debt that zhonnguo owes to Buddhism currently represented by His Holiness The Dalai Lama .In India.

You have reached the point where every single topic you are talking about has nothing to do with the actual thread topic. :lol:

Remember India begging China for the NSG seat a short while back?

Why bother trying for a seat when India might not even exist next month?

Nop, Must be a figment of your imagination. Chinese have been doing diplomatic blunder over another for some time. Should rename China to Blunderistan :P

Why bother having a job if you might die of a road accident next week ?

You have reached the point where every single topic you are talking about has nothing to do with the actual thread topic. :lol:

And you've reached a point where

1 - you no longer have any answers to any of my questions

2 - you've stopped quoting 1962 wayyyyyyy back.:omghaha:

Btw - thanks once more for re affirming your faith in Buddhist philosophy as embodied in HH The Dalai Lama's teachings.The Chinese reverence for the Buddha is indeed touching .

P.S - Are you acquainted with Plan B.No ? Well , here goes .If China doesn't acquiese to India's rrequest , the US will isolate China by consulting it's allies & introducing a one time clause where in admission of a new member by consent of 3/4 th of the existing members are permitted. This will happen in a couple of years assuming the plenary this year turns infructuous for India.Remember , you read it here first.

While on NSG , please tell me , when are you going to secure a waiver for iron brother, like the US did India with the NSG .

P.P.S - thanks a ton for voting our favour for a waiver.We can't thank you enough.:yahoo::chilli::chilli:

And you've reached a point where

1 - you no longer have any answers to any of my questions

2 - you've stopped quoting 1962 wayyyyyyy back.:omghaha:

Btw - thanks once more for re affirming your faith in Buddhist philosophy as embodied in HH The Dalai Lama's teachings.The Chinese reverence for the Buddha is indeed touching .

P.S - Are you acquainted with Plan B.No ? Well , here goes .If China doesn't acquiese to India's rrequest , the US will isolate China by consulting it's allies & introducing a one time clause where in admission of a new member by consent of 3/4 th of the existing members are permitted. This will happen in a couple of years assuming the plenary this year turns infructuous for India.Remember , you read it here first.

While on NSG , please tell me , when are you going to secure a waiver for iron brother, like the US did India with the NSG .

I never even mentioned 1962 in this thread? :rofl:

And didn't you think that about the NSG seat last time as well?

That's what !!! When a troll gets trolled , he forgets trolling !!!!:omghaha::omghaha::omghaha::omghaha:

I want to thank you on behalf of 1.2 billion Indians .:yahoo::yahoo::yahoo::yahoo::yahoo:

:enjoy:

Watch out for those Pakistani nukes though. If you are right about China handing nukes to Pakistan, they are thermonuclear warheads which are several hundred times more powerful than India's fission bombs. :P

:enjoy:

Watch out for those Pakistani nukes though. If you are right about China handing nukes to Pakistan, they are thermonuclear warheads which are several hundred times more powerful than India's fission bombs. :P

You're right.That's enough trolling. Time to be serious .

5 questions -

When are you going to get a waiver for iron brother a la the US did India & prove to iron brother that you are indeed iron brother to them & not some evil opprtunist like the US ?

When are you going to claim the Senkaku islands like you did the Scarborough shoals

When are you going to seize the all of the Spratly's from Vietnam ?

When are you quitting UNCLOS, now that they've slapped you on your face ?

When are you going to force India to hand over the Dalai Lama to you ?

When are you going to seize Arunachal Pradesh i.e South Tibet ?

When are you going to payback the US in its own coin by installing your copy of the THAAD in Central / South America ?

When are you going to payback the US in its own coin by installing your copy of the THAAD , at least in iron brother ( #2? Or is it #1?) DPRK for what the RoK / US is doing to you ?

When are you going to " hose spray " USN ships in the SCS sailing across the 9 dash line ?

& finally , when are you going to invade RoC?

Remember , you maybe a great power & the 2 nd largest economy in the world , but if you don't achieve all of the above considering you initiated all the provocations , then there is no difference between you & your iron brothers .You are then just a paper tiger.

Country Latest Posts

Back
Top Bottom