What's new

China uses Pakistan to blunt India's NSG membership bid

China using Pakistan? Indians as usual showing their utter stupidity and lack of understanding. Going few years back, when the Indian specific wavier sponsored by American was passed in NSG, why didnt China use Pakistan then?

What the hell national interest ?? :disagree: China's only interest is CPEC and weapon market. :agree:

China is not gaining anything by stopping India from getting the membership, and I don't think China & India are rivals at the NSG forum, don't forget both the nations have supported each other at world stage, whenever the developed economies had something planned against each other.

Don't worry within few months you will hear voices raised within your CCP experts, regarding not holding India's membership.

Hmm wasn't it India's defence minister George Fernandez who said that China was India's number 1 enemy? :lol:

OK, let's say that we help you get the NSG and UNSC seat, what will you give us in return?

we are in a position to wait as we can still import and wait for the time where we have something to give in return to china
Come to real world dude. China is miles ahead of India in nuclear technology. China is an NSG member , they are a declared nuclear power with permanent seat in UN security council.

India has never exported a single nuclear power plant, where as China is a exporter of nuclear power plants.

China is also building the worlds biggest construction project in england that comprise construction of two 3rd generation nuclear power plant.

India will enter NSG soon (may be next plenary, sound over-ambitious). Pakistan, I am not sure because China was not able to make the NSG even take Pakistan's application in the last plenary. I don't think China can block India forever because a lot of other factors also have to considered like India-China trade, Paris agreement, South China Sea - things which need mutual co-operation. Game is more complicated now and Pakistan reduced a mere pawn dancing to the tunes of the players.

In the end India is not going to gain anything by befriending China is the tasty truth.

Come to real world dude. China a is miles ahead of I dia in nuclear technology. China is an NSG member , they are a declared nuclear power with permanent seat in UN security council.

India has never exported a single nuclear power plant, where as China is a exporter of nuclear power plants.

China is also building the worlds biggest construction project in england that comprise construction of two 3rd generation nuclear power plant.
what are u talking about i just said we can wait for circumstances where china will be willing to come on table where we have something to offer in return, u have to understand its not india pakistan relation where we think ( mera nuksan ho jaye par iska fayda nahi hona chahiye) if china is gaining something it will agree lol

i so curse nehru for two of his most stupid blunders of his whole life. I so want to bring him back to life to see him dead again.

Hmm wasn't it India's defence minister George Fernandez who said that China was India's number 1 enemy? :lol:

OK, let's say that we help you get the NSG and UNSC seat, what will you give us in return?
I thought you will discuss something sane, never mind. :coffee:

I thought you will discuss something sane, never mind. :coffee:

LOL so did the Indian defence minister not say that?

Anyway, we are businessmen. You can call us your number 1 or number 2 enemy, or anything else you like, the only thing that matters is what are you willing to bargain for the NSG and UNSC seats.

Anyway, we are businessmen. You can call us your number 1 or number 2 enemy, or anything else you like, the only thing that matters is what are you willing to bargain for the NSG and UNSC seats.

You're right. This is hard nosed power play at work.Why should PRC do India any favours ? India , particularly the Nehruvians among politicians , journalists , academics , intellectuals & geo strategists ( not Nehruvians for obvious reasons .The word geo strategist & Nehruvian are a paradox .Nehru was a one man pre eminent Geo strategist & foreign policy expert in his own view, his cabinet & the nation at large ) should have one hard look at India's quest for full membership at the NSG & it's quest for full membership of the UNSC ( arguably of the 2 the former seems easier than the latter , though both are difficult at this time ) & take note.

The road to hell is always paved with good intentions.All this when Nehru sold India's interests in Tibet down the drain , refused US's offer of sponsoring India's bid to the UNSC offering to back PRC's bid & signed the IWT , refused to upgrade the armed forces & then in a beleted half hearted totally foolish gesture initiated the Forward Policy which led to the disastrous 1962 war - all decisions which will live in infamy & blot his otherwise impeccable record as PM.

Since India is your spiritual guru - let me share another important lesson with you.Never count your chickens before they hatch. If you wish I can share the link of the original Jataka take that your forefathers wrote down in Mandarin & passed it off as their own.( yes.The Chinese were good at copying even then .)

China is a few steps & a couple of decades away from being a super power. You initiated all those hostilities in the SCS , ECS & across the Himalayas 15 years too soon.Time for the proverbial slip between the cup & the lip.Had you initiated 15 years later , what you are doing now in the region , all these nations wouldn't have dare raised a murmur .but that's what hubris does to a people who have just experienced plenty after a huge famine.It's human nature.Can't blame you.

China is a few steps & a couple of decades away from being a super power. You initiated all those hostilities in the SCS , ECS & across the Himalayas 15 years too soon.Time for the proverbial slip between the cup & the lip.Had you initiated 15 years later , what you are doing now in the region , all these nations wouldn't have dare raised a murmur .but that's what hubris does to a people who have just experienced plenty after a huge famine.It's human nature.Can't blame you.

Is that why we are building islands in the SCS, making regular incursions into India, and even arming Pakistan with nukes... while still sitting at the high table of the UNSC, NPT, NSG while India begs us to be let in? :P

Apparently the timing was correct, since no one is stopping us. If someone actually dared to declare war on us, or even sanction us, then you would be correct.

India being very unreliable and irresponsible state should never be made a member of P5 (UNSC) or NSG.

They use treaties as black mail and threaten to violate all agreements and promises they make before entering a treaty.

So a plain "NO" for India!

Is that why we are building islands in the SCS, making regular incursions into India, and even arming Pakistan with nukes... while still sitting at the high table of the UNSC, NPT, NSG while India begs us to be let in? :P

Apparently the timing was correct, since no one is stopping us. If someone actually dared to declare war on us, or even sanction us, then you would be correct.

Had it been 15 years later , China would have the top most economy in terms of GDP ( nominal ) , PPP , the largest standing army , air force & navy plus a huge stockpile of nuclear weapons. Plus the biggest defence budget in the world. Add to that the fact that the economies of all the surrounding regions would be so tightly integrated with that of PRC , that if PRC were to cross the straits & invade Taiwan , no one would bat an eyelid.

Call yourself a super power when you do that .Invade RoC with no one objecting leave alone joining cause with the RoC.

Right now , you will be up against a slowly unfolding alliance of the US + Aus + Ind + Japan.With the ASEAN , RoK & RoC waiting in the wings .And what do you have for company ? You know better.

Now run along , my child & get some shut eye.It must be past 4 in zhongguo.Don't want you yawning & dozy in nursery school tomm.

India being very unreliable and irresponsible state should never be made a member of P5 (UNSC) or NSG.

They use treaties as black mail and threaten to violate all agreements and promises they make before entering a treaty.

So a plain "NO" for India!

Thank you for your opinion. .I'd make sure Ban sees this first thing tomm & an appropriate resolution is framed & put to vote.Needless to say , victory is there where Pakistan lies.Pun unintended .

Last edited:

Try shutting down the shipping lines in the SCS
Right now there is only dada in town. he wears the star striped banner.

Had it been 15 years later , China would have the top most economy in terms of GDP ( nominal ) , PPP , the largest standing army , air force & navy plus a huge stockpile of nuclear weapons. Plus the biggest defence budget in the world. Add to that the fact that the economies of all the surrounding regions would be so tightly integrated with that of PRC , that if PRC were to cross the straits & invade Taiwan , no one would bat an eyelid.

Call yourself a super power when you do that .Invade RoC with no one objecting leave alone joining cause with the RoC.

Right now , you will be up against a slowly unfolding alliance of the US + Aus + Ind + Japan.With the ASEAN , RoK & RoC waiting in the wings .And what do you have for company ? You know better.

Now run along , my child & get some shut eye.It must be past 4 in zhongguo.Don't want you yawning & dozy in nursery school tomm.

Thank you for your opinion. .I'd make sure Ban sees this first thing tomm & an appropriate resolution is framed & put to vote.Needless to say , victory is there where Pakistan lies.Pun unintended .

Uh we forcibly seized territory from the Philippines in 2012, and your new master America abandoned their mutual defence treaty with the Philippines instead of helping them. They didn't even sanction us $0.01, that's how much their mutual defence treaty was worth. :lol:

And there is no bloodshed in the South China Sea. None.

Compare that to Kashmir in the past two months alone. And India is on the verge of nuclear war with Pakistan after the Uri attack.

Lecturing us on statecraft when your country might not even exist next week? :P Do you see a single drop of bloodshed on our borders?

Uh we forcibly seized territory from the Philippines in 2012, and your new master America abandoned their mutual defence treaty with the Philippines instead of helping them. They didn't even sanction us $0.01, that's how much their mutual defence treaty was worth. :lol:

And there is no bloodshed in the South China Sea. None.

Compare that to Kashmir in the past two months alone. And India is on the verge of nuclear war with Pakistan after the Uri attack.

Lecturing us on statecraft when your country might not even exist next week? :P Do you see a single drop of bloodshed on our borders?

The CPEC. the SCS , the ECS , Spratly's , Paracel , Scarborough , etc .are worthless compared to RoC.That's the prize. That is the sole reason you have Gwadar, the ADIZ , the 9 dash line & what have you ?

Unless you complete the conquest of Taiwan , all your talks are merely that .So are all your achievements.I mean , what's the use of being a 13 trillion dollar economy, a P- 5 member of the UNSC , a recognised N Power , a NSG member etc etc . when you can't wrest a "rogue province"not more than 100 kms from your shoreline.Not in over 60 years.Were I a Chinese , I'd hang myself ! Or at least my head in shame .

Country Latest Posts

Back
Top Bottom