What's new

China-US Geopolitics: News & Discussions

Media hype, nothing new, all American can do just provocation, an provocation. Black sea, SCS ? For US, it's nothing than hegemony, only dumb sheep can swallow entire their BS. The only thing US can stop China on SCS is to attack any China ships, navy or not, or invade that man-made island, but it's mean WAR! I mean who's the one stupid enough to create economic disaster in this region? I talking about entire Asia region. Politic isn't Wild West, if Trump wise guy he should solve his own domestic political matter and learn to cooperate with China or anyone, rather started pointing gun on everyone.

Fascism in foreign diplomacy cannot be sustained without fascism at home. This is the particular Western crisis. For a while, the monetary interests kept fascism at home at bay while it was raining free across the globe.

But now, the US and its allies are feeling monetary/financial constraints; hence, neo-fascist tendencies are becoming more visible.

Trump will utilize similar tactics. He will demonize half to keep the other half solidified. He will continue to have mass rallies. We have been seeing a similar practice in a particular country in the Middle East.

US is just another failing polity.
Demonizing one group while solidifying another. Sounds very familiar to another European country from 1930s,

i think US should focus more on ISIS and ME ... the mess that goes out of their hand , China and SCS is going nowhere , nor islands .. Chinese are there to stay while US will be there to Put pressure that's it .. the world need to focus more on Terrorism which is consuming more lives and destroying countries , ideologies and Civilizations .
Funny thing is that the US administration and general populace feel Muslims are the biggest threat to western civilization yet they want to name China as the boogeyman.

Not a smart idea.

It is impossible for the U.S. to face or break the Russia/ China/ Iran troika. It's almost game over for the U.S.

The Troika has defeated the West everywhere..........From AfPak to Syraq to Yemen to Lebanon to the Donbas!

This SCS confrontation is dead in the water before it even begins! What a joke folks.......lol

The US dick muscle must have been malfunctioning as it couldn't flex it when Fat Kim keeps testing ballistic missiles and nukes. :lol:

They could have done that when China liberated Huangyan island from the Philippines, or Paracels from Vietnam occupation.

At those times, US muscle was relatively bulkier as China was just starting off.

Now US is an indebted country and sailing a CBG is extremely costly. As much maintenance is involved as the duration of deployment.

Besides, US is internally divided.

Hence, there's little practical ground for China to take US seriously.

China will keep the build up. That's manifest destiny.

Taisheng, the U.S. couldn't even fight Iran and its proxies in the ME.......how the hell will it fight China or Russia.......lol

I bet Xi, Putin and Khamenei share belly laughs at the U.S. these days.......lol

They could have done that when China liberated Huangyan island from the Philippines, or Paracels from Vietnam occupation.

At those times, US muscle was relatively bulkier as China was just starting off.

Now US is an indebted country and sailing a CBG is extremely costly. As much maintenance is involved as the duration of deployment.

Besides, US is internally divided.

Hence, there's little practical ground for China to take US seriously.

China will keep the build up. That's manifest destiny.

The only ones amused at this thread are the american themselves, they can flex as much as they want but at the end of the day, the construction of islands by China will continue. No amount of america flexing their muscles can stop it.

The US suffers from a penile fracture and can no longer properly flex its muscles after banging too much. :enjoy: US has no mood to bang DPRK speaks volume

US: *flex*
China: Nice!
China: Good!
China: Awesome!

And while US is pouring money into flexing, China is using its budget for R&D and building ships.

Keep flexing pal.

China: Nice!
China: Good!
China: Awesome!

And while US is pouring money into flexing, China is using its budget for R&D and building ships.

Keep flexing pal.
Yes, we will. But what make you think we cannot do both ? China do not have anything even halfway resembling DARPA.

Yes, we will. But what make you think we cannot do both ? China do not have anything even halfway resembling DARPA.
Not saying you can't.
Just saying all the money that went into useless flexing could've gone to some places that are more useful.
More flexing = less everything else
Just logic, unless you are planning on expanding military budget just to allow more flexing, in that case, more flexing = potentially less for everything else.

Also, the way US is flexing is just plainly inefficient. China is flexing quite a bit lately -with marine surveillance, fishery law-enforcement and militia ships. What's the point of using a carrier battle group?

US: *Sends Freedom class LCS*
China: Ahh American ship in SCS.
US: *Sends nuclear carrier*
China: Ahh big American ship in SCS.

It just doesn't justify the increase in cost. Well, I suppose the carrier crew wanted a vacation in South East asia, fine then.

Last edited:
Just saying all the money that went into useless flexing could've gone to some places that are more useful.
More flexing = less everything else
Just logic, unless you are planning on expanding military budget just to allow more flexing, in that case, more flexing = potentially less for everything else.
Same could be said for China. But it is understandable that you would not want to emphasize that.

Same could be said for China. But it is understandable that you would not want to emphasize that.
It appears you replied to me while I was editing my previous reply to you.

I added that China is doing a poorman's flexing that achieves more or less the same effect: Maintain military presence. Not to the same extent of course, but I don't think the extent matter in the South China Sea case, and I'm guessing the US Navy does not agree with me.

I agree that the same could be said for China. I wasn't trying to avoid emphasizing on it, I simply didn't think of that while I was replying to you. I actually edited my post to add that before seeing your second reply.

Country Latest Posts

Back
Top Bottom