What's new

China urges India to withdraw from fresh occupation by India

Is that what is written in the little Red Book? Is that before or after the Chapter on your Century of Humiliation?
Here you go mr pedo

Here you go mr pedo
Where does it say "surrender" or did you just read that in some Communist propaganda leaflet? Haha.
And I am sure in your country Mr. Pedo is an acceptable way of addressing strangers. But in democratic nations, it is not acceptable.

Where does it say "surrender" or did you just read that in some Communist propaganda leaflet? Haha.
And I am sure in your country Mr. Pedo is an acceptable way of addressing strangers. But in democratic nations, it is not acceptable.
Your officers did give up and entered captivity without a fight so they did surrendered
And calling Indians pedos is just staying the fact I don’t care if it offends you indians

Your officers did give up and entered captivity without a fight so they did surrendered
And calling Indians pedos is just staying the fact I don’t care if it offends you indians

Do you have any proof of them giving up or did you just read that in your little red book?

Pedophilia is a global problem including in China

So for you to mock victims of such abuse might be culturally acceptable in Communist nations. In civilized, democratic nations that is not the norm.

Do you have any proof of them giving up or did you just read that in your little red book?

Pedophilia is a global problem including in China

So for you to mock victims of such abuse might be culturally acceptable in Communist nations. In civilized, democratic nations that is not the norm.
so they were taken captive by China without giving up and surrendering? Is it the same logic you use to claim India invented internet 9000 years ago
In most countries pedophilia is done by people with mental illness. Whereas with you people, it is celebrated and tolerated.
Here a woman was gangraped at a train station but you people didn’t help her because to you it is ok, but not anywhere else in the world. The rapists also posted on the internet where it was enjoyed by you and your people

so they were taken captive by China without giving up and surrendering? Is it the same logic you use to claim India invented internet 9000 years ago
In most countries pedophilia is done by people with mental illness. Whereas with you people, it is celebrated and tolerated.
Here a woman was gangraped at a train station but you people didn’t help her because to you it is ok, but not anywhere else in the world. The rapists also posted on the internet where it was enjoyed by you and your people
So you don't have any proof of them surrendering. Perhaps in communist nations there isn't much difference. But in civilized democratic nation, there is a stark difference between capture and surrender.

India's free press will report on heinous crimes like rape. It's not a communist nation where people like you seem to be googling rape news for pleasure. It is sickening. In India rape is a crime. In China it seems to be state policy.

So you don't have any proof of them surrendering. Perhaps in communist nations there isn't much difference. But in civilized democratic nation, there is a stark difference between capture and surrender.

India's free press will report on heinous crimes like rape. It's not a communist nation where people like you seem to be googling rape news for pleasure. It is sickening. In India rape is a crime. In China it seems to be state policy.

Baby, Xinjiang is much more advanced than India.

maybe in India being captured counts as victory, but remember they had to agree to stop fighting and be disarmed to be captured and in this case the Indians surrendered without a fight
Except that the rape video went viral in India so you did google it for pleasuee

Some area and peaks have been occupied by Indian Army successfully , Pla's attempt to evict failed, combat was still unarmed and meager.
Serves the purpose of negotiation, and this option was discussed many times openly when the conflict initially erupted few months back. Occupy lightly guarded or unguarded area and lets talk.
I predict now both sides will talk but won't budge and this cycle of occupying more area of each others claimed land will carry on buying time for both sides to peddle narrative for local consumption.

maybe in India being captured counts as victory, but remember they had to agree to stop fighting and be disarmed to be captured and in this case the Indians surrendered without a fight
Except that the rape video went viral in India so you did google it for pleasuee

It seems you can't tell the difference between capture and surrender. That's ok - we don't expect Communists to know these things.

You are the one posting it. It seems like a past time for you. It's sickening as I said. Given that your country lags behind Somalia in press freedom, we can only pray that the women who are raped in China get some justice. Maybe the best they can hope is to join the 100,000 Chinese refugees in India.

Either way your soldiers pussied out of fighting
Who goes to India to escape rape. In fact pedophiles are India’s number one export
not even cows are safe from you
I’m just posting awareness that you are trying to hide from the world I don’t care how much Indians are offended
The 100,000 Chinese refugees in India tell a different story.

Back
Top Bottom