What's new

China Unicom replaces Cisco devices over security concerns

China as No. 1 for cyber espionage???

I do not think so. I do not think China does not want to be No. 1. It is due to the inferiority of China's cyber espionage tactics. U.S. and Israel are much better in those cyber espionage skills.

So I have to put U.S. (or Israel) on the No. 1 seat. China? I do not think so. BTW, you forget all of those top 100 super computers in U.S.???

Do you think what those super computers are used for? Just for weather forecast, earthquake prediction???

You are not that naive to believe that, right?

Funny you should say that when China is regarded the world’s number when it comes to cyber espionage, warfare and hacking to steal intellectual property.

Downright hypocrisy at its best by Chinese members.

Inside the Chinese Boom in Corporate Espionage - Businessweek

http://www.nytimes.com/2012/04/03/opinion/how-china-steals-our-secrets.html

Intellectual property in China: Still murky | The Economist

US Treasury Secretary Tim Geithner blasts China for 'systematically stealing' US intellectual property - Telegraph

i could post more but the evidence is overwhelming, classical fail :hitwall:

Cisco is legally bound to supply all information to US Gov (don't know to which agency) and without it it can't even sell high end security devices to any one, that's atleast I know and I am sure there are backdoors. I don't even use their made encryption algos, antivirus and other security tools as I am sure that NSA has already have deciphers for all these algos.

So catch is never trust Israeli and American security companies they are all back stabber, you can trust Russians for now if people remember in cases of stuxnet, flame and similar viruses only russian companies were able to detect them, while all Americans and Israeli internationally ignore them.

Pretty much all Western strategic systems has a backdoor or a kill switch. I don't why people buy from the West. During the Malvinas War, the Argentinian's French made missiles were useless because the French had given the British the code to deactivate them. All the Western countries collude with one another since they first divided up Africa for their spoils.

Pretty much all Western strategic systems has a backdoor or a kill switch. I don't why people buy from the West. During the Malvinas War, the Argentinian's French made missiles were useless because the French had given the British the code to deactivate them. All the Western countries collude with one another since they first divided up Africa for their spoils.

not until we have ideal replacements

but to a certain extent a lot of western brainwashing are already capitalizing their effect on our consumers

lol @ NirmalKrish lol, this is what all Stupid Indian can show and tell to everyone. Once again you proof that Indian is world No. 1 Idiot, dumb, and Moron. Good for you NirmalKrish go and tell to your everyone how stupid Indian in this world.

watch and introspect, oh yeah i forgot most of you dont have access to youtube.

oh so sad. :tdown:

Indians are fed propaganda the second you come out of your mommy's womb.
Worshipping cows, taught to hate and worship the white man.

Last edited by a moderator:
According to some estimates Asia Pacific network equipment market size will be about $36.5 billion by 2015. Although considering Chinese domestic demand this figure seems conservative. At any case US policy makers essentially thrown CISCO out of that market. Maybe US govt figured that they don't need that money but CISCO is cutting jobs just to save a billion.

Back
Top Bottom