What's new

China-UK (Britain) Geopolitics and Economics: News & Discussions

I bet they at least kicked a dog or two.

Or three.

Who knows, really.

No. We have a non-interventionist policy with China. Besides, pen pal, trade between Japan and China exceeds $340 Billion. You think we are going to jeopardize the greatest trade in Asia for some schmucks in Hong Kong?

Good buddy. More business. :cheers:

@Nihonjin1051 was the Occupy Tokyo aimed at the banks? If so that's a different story than what's happening in HK.
The whole Occupy movement around the globe was the outcome of the financial crisis. Nonetheless my fellow Chinese had to question whether Japan was involved in this, can't be too careful these days :rofl:

If it were that easy. No, the leaders of the Occupy Tokyo were influenced by westerners, and they tried to clamor for various issues; nuclear energy abolition, TPP, wage earnings, and then of course some radicals joined the fray.

These protesters were sleeping on streets, disturbed businesses, and was overall unsightly. Quite un-aesthetic.

If it were that easy. No, the leaders of the Occupy Tokyo were influenced by westerners, and they tried to clamor for various issues; nuclear energy abolition, TPP, wage earnings, and then of course some radicals joined the fray.

These protesters were sleeping on streets, disturbed businesses, and was overall unsightly. Quite un-aesthetic.

that's the whole point (more or less) to make some statements by blocking the road day and night

Does it have the typical hakka tolou homes?

Never been there. :P

Almost all of my family have moved away from there, to places like Hong Kong and Canada.

If I want to visit my relatives, I do it in HK itself, or fly to Canada for the rest.

I think some of my distant relatives do still live in that village though. It would be awesome to go back. :dirol:

Country Latest Posts

Back
Top Bottom