What's new

China-UK (Britain) Geopolitics and Economics: News & Discussions

Call it the Chinese paranoia if you will, with England trying to send investigators to HK and British/American politicians supporting for HK true democracy. We are very suspicious of you guys trying to overthrow CCP, yes our knees our trembling :agree:

Call it the Chinese paranoia if you will, with England trying to send investigators to HK and British/American politicians supporting for HK true democracy. We are very suspicious of you guys trying to overthrow CCP, yes our knees our trembling :agree:

...:lol:

China made two things clear:

*We know who is behind the agitators and act accordingly.

*We do not give a flying **** on what the US or British politicians think or feel about HK.

The rest is just noise.

:-)
Peter, should we also apologize for that one time we went flying you know close to Pearl? :P

Joke!!

I'll give you money and a beer too!!

On second thought...no apology needed

image.jpg

:-)

So did Abe give any financial support to these troublemakers in HK? Be honest pen pal :P

No. We have a non-interventionist policy with China. Besides, pen pal, trade between Japan and China exceeds $340 Billion. You think we are going to jeopardize the greatest trade in Asia for some schmucks in Hong Kong?

No. We have a non-interventionist policy with China. Besides, pen pal, trade between Japan and China exceeds $340 Billion. You think we are going to jeopardize the greatest trade in Asia for some schmucks in Hong Kong?
:lol:, so if some of my fellow bros did question Japan's involvement we have it all cleared now

That's one smart, die-hard pragmatist approach right there :) Mr. Abe should "learn" Cameroon somewhere sometime.

:lol:, so if some of my fellow bros did question Japan's involvement we have it all cleared now

To be honest, buddy, we had our share of these occupy central protesters in Japan two years ago. Its not good, especially if you know how Japanese society is like, we don't really tolerate civil disobedience , or this culture of non-conformity. So a lot of us can empathize with the HK government in trying to dispel the protesters.

Occupy Tokyo 2012:

1177_e1316465915624.jpg

occupy-tokyo-japan-980.jpg

imdCQnS6pGGs.jpg

OB-QD156_sss_oc_H_20111016210101.jpg

1015-01.jpg

That was close to 200 years ago.
Does the passed of time mean we can ignore the atrocious committed? China forgive but will never forget. A great nation is one that able to admit its mistake on others nations and stand up to apologise. There is nothing ashamed and only ashamed when you think those thing is correct.

ha ha ha, just playing around, buddy! :P

Well we're still mad over those Brits sinking some of our great ships during the War of 1812. At least I think they did...hmm memory failing...ah well I'm sure they did something bad...we'll never forgive them for all that whatever-they-probably-did or were thinking-of-doing...I'm sure it was real real evil incarnate somehow. I bet they at least kicked a dog or two.

@Nihonjin1051 was the Occupy Tokyo aimed at the banks? If so that's a different story than what's happening in HK.
The whole Occupy movement around the globe was the outcome of the financial crisis. Nonetheless my fellow Chinese had to question whether Japan was involved in this, can't be too careful these days :rofl:

Well we're still mad over those Brits sinking some of our great ships during the War of 1812. At least I think they did...hmm memory failing...ah well I'm sure they did something bad...we'll never forgive them for all that whatever-they-probably-did or were thinking-of-doing...I'm sure it was real real evil incarnate somehow. I bet they at least kicked a dog or two.

I know right? I think somewhere down the line they even burned the White House in 1812! Those evil Brits!

Bah, humbug!

Country Latest Posts

Back
Top Bottom