What's new

China top 10 weapon systems of year 2013

which one you would like to have in your inventory?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
According to Niamatullah Shah Wali, China will prevail and will defeat India and Russia and one of the two (America and England) one will be wiped out of the earth as if it never existed and we kind of know who will make this happen. Keeping the defense and prosperity aside, even the seers say China will rule the world. I feel personally very happy when I find that this mighty is among our closest friends.

Many congratulations for building great equipment to defend equally great Nation. :china:

Will Pakistan navy consider 052D in the future, It could could carry cruise missile to take out land target.

Searching 365 targets and attack 12 of them simultaneously.

LOL...i wasn't asking that. I gave that example in a matter of asking which ones better like JH7 vs J16. Pakistan is, what u call, a single-engine fighter only country.
You shall change your concept sticking to single engine fighter, you need deep strike bombers to deter your enemy threat. The more weapon categories in your inventory, the more choice you have to undertake your enemy.

Last edited:
I believe everyone all would like this:pop:

160,000tons "Sea Diplomacy"
003206x0x3w634kk3w0lh3.jpg.thumb.jpg

003303yuwgef8zdt8r45k4.jpg.thumb.jpg

003401ixnggeowceoovgyy.jpg.thumb.jpg

Bro, tell you. The American has started a media war using spy imposting as Chinese speaking forumer trying to spread view of pessimism among the Chinese communities to try bring down the rise of patrotism China. They will keep telling others Chinese to be ashame of themselves becos there is no real progress in China but copy only. Chinese shall remain pessimistic forever.
Agree with you 110%. You hit that right on the nail. :china:
In today's world quite a lot of whites, blacks, browns or other races have the capability to have a conversation with a Chinese in Chinese without flinching.

You sound like us Muslims, LOL!
You will always have different types of eggs in a basket. ;)

Bro, tell you. The American has started a media war using spy imposting as Chinese speaking forumer trying to spread view of pessimism among the Chinese communities to try bring down the rise of patrotism China. They will keep telling others Chinese to be ashame of themselves becos there is no real progress in China but copy only. Chinese shall remain pessimistic forever.

In fact, there is lots of Hanjian views in Tiexue and Sina. But they are not real Chinese but Chinese speaking white American hire by CIA to do this job. American is expert in this kind of distortion area.

Some Chinese believe in these Hanjian. Quite pathetic.

Back
Top Bottom