What's new

China top 10 weapon systems of year 2013

which one you would like to have in your inventory?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Those laowai use our invention to conquer the world and enslave other people, they call it civalization.

It was China that invented guns/firearms/explosives/artillery/rockets, yet it was the laowai who decided to steal those inventions, and use our own inventions to kill us. As well as colonizing/enslaving most of the known world.

We should have been smarter, and mass-produced our own inventions (firearms) before they did. But we didn't, and we paid the price.
Chinese are so benevolent that didn't image those intruders from civalized world will slaughter them wantonly.

Last edited:
I think Y-20 transport shall be in 2012.. It is supposed to be unveil in late 2012 but something screw up and it was delayed until 2013.

2013 cannot be compare to 2012 where massive product unveil and great strides for China military making..

I am looking forward 2014 for Chinese military. Type 052D commission will have a hell of significant impact. The ability to launch cruise missile, long range air defense missile, ABM and ASROC using same VLS slot will put China destroyer technology onpar with USN AB destroyer.

Those motherfuckers killed our grandfather and grandmother still worship the Yasukuni Shrine, i think it's time to prepare for war. This time we will make sure they won't be restored in the next hundreds of years. The fury of Chinese people can't be supressed any more, time to erase our humiliation.

You sound like us Muslims, LOL!

@wanglaokan, add J-16 pls

J-16 fighter/bomber
223256pyqlpzy9t0tg33ig.jpg.thumb.jpg

J-15 fighter
27_244126_4c5368164131c5d.jpg

H-6K bomber
27_244126_909f173290c766f.jpg

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom