What's new

China top 10 weapon systems of year 2013

which one you would like to have in your inventory?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Still a troll, get out my thread.

Bro, tell you. The American has started a media war using spy imposting as Chinese speaking forumer trying to spread view of pessimism among the Chinese communities to try bring down the rise of patrotism China. They will keep telling others Chinese to be ashame of themselves becos there is no real progress in China but copy only. Chinese shall remain pessimistic forever.

In fact, there is lots of Hanjian views in Tiexue and Sina. But they are not real Chinese but Chinese speaking white American hire by CIA to do this job. American is expert in this kind of distortion area.

Bro, tell you. The American has started a media war using spy imposting as Chinese speaking forumer trying to spread view of pessimism among the Chinese communities to try bring down the rise of patrotism China. They will keep telling others Chinese to be ashame of themselves becos there is no real progress in China but copy only. Chinese shall remain pessimistic forever.

In fact, there is lots of Hanjian views in Tiexue and Sina. But they are not real Chinese but Chinese speaking white American hire by CIA to do this job. American is expert in this kind of distortion area.

You're exactly right. :tup:

It is easy to see them though.

If a Chinese person loves China and supports the interests of China above all else, they are a patriotic Chinese.

If they put foreign interests above the interests of China, then they are not. And it's very easy to see when someone wants to support foreign interests, by trying to destabilize China.

@wanglaokan, add J-16 pls

J-16 fighter/bomber
223256pyqlpzy9t0tg33ig.jpg.thumb.jpg

J-15 fighter
27_244126_4c5368164131c5d.jpg

H-6K bomber
27_244126_909f173290c766f.jpg

Awesome aircraft! How does J-16 compare to JH-7B??
Range?
Max load out?

Awesome aircraft! How does J-16 compare to JH-7B??
Range?
Max load out?
J16 has 12 tons max payload and 1500 KM combat radius(3900Km ferry range).

Compatible with YJ12 anti ship missile, it is called carrier killer.

I can smell those treason bitch 10 miles away.

Their soul had been sold to devil.

Last edited:
Taking stock of PLAN in 2013:

(1)CV 16 national tests going smoothly and according to plan
(2)preparations all set for the construction of 1st gen indigenous CV Type 001A
(3)development work for 2nd gen indigenous CV Type 002 in full swing
(4)catapults(steam driven done,magnetic success in sight)
(5)design for 5th gen carrier-borne stealth fighter nearly finalized
(6)development work for Type 055 DDG completed,construction starting soon
(7)development work for 30000-tonne plus LHD formally initiated and fast-tracked
(8)construction of an improved version of Type 071 LPD imminent
(9)construction of Type 052D DDGs in full swing
(10)deliveries of Type 052C DDGs continuing
(11)construction of Type 054A FFGs continuing,completion of Type 054B(057?)dev in sight
(12)construction of 48000-tonne auxiliary ships started
(13)construction of a new type of training ship imminent
(14)construction of Type 056 corvettes nearing halfway
(15)construction of large hovercrafts continuing
(16)submarines(omitted)

The above list is far from complete。

Honestly i don't think it's a good sign to show off muscle. These weapons should have been reserved to surprise enemies in the battlefield.

I can smell those treason bitch 10 miles away.

Their soul had been sold to devil.

Hooray Bro.

But most are not Chinese. They are Chinese speaking white devil on CIA payroll to come create distortion and attempting media war against Chinese.

This video is an extensive research by National defense of China university on how US is trying to destabilise China leadership and their citizen by winning against China using any mean(even using media and underhand method)without even fighting a single war against China.

Nooo...i mean if for example a third country wants to buy a fighter-bomber and can't decide between JH-7B and J-16...which ones a better one? Because i think both of them are in the same category as Su-34 fighter/bomber which is designed for vey long range strikes with great focus on pilot comfort for long flights.
So: JH-7 vs J-16 vs Su-34 ???

Nooo...i mean if for example a third country wants to buy a fighter-bomber and can't decide between JH-7B and J-16...which ones a better one? Because i think both of them are in the same category as Su-34 fighter/bomber which is designed for vey long range strikes with great focus on pilot comfort for long flights.
@wanglaokan :-) answer plzzz

Last edited:
JH7 is the most cost effective bomber aMong them, it provide 10 tons payload and the Jh7B has 1700 KM combat radius(reduced weight due to use of composite material and mount refueling probe). J16 is a typical fighter bombers, which means it could serVe as bomber and fighter. I think J16 is the most advanced fighter bomber PLAAF has in it's inventory(AESA, IMA, EW system, YJ12 antis ip missile). Su34 shall be the last choice for PAF as Russia won't sell it to Pakistan considering the opposition from India side. su34 is a dedicated bomber, it can't engage in air combat.

@wanglaokan :-) answer plzzz

Chinese will not sell J-16. Its a gentle agreement with Russian not to sell any Su-27 derived series fighter overseas.

Chinese will not sell J-16. Its a gentle agreement with Russian not to sell any Su-27 derived series fighter overseas.
LOL...i wasn't asking that. I gave that example in a matter of asking which ones better like JH7 vs J16. Pakistan is, what u call, a single-engine fighter only country.

Back
Top Bottom