What's new

China to win space race unless NASA funding changes, US told

I have US, HKSAR, AUS, SWEDEN and an old BRITISH Passport, so what?

有什麼國籍同護照和我說什麼有乜關係?

You especially mentioned "we". So why the WE? I don't see you calling WE when referring to other countries.

:lol: the US never ever went to the moon you half-baked Viet.

When we go to the moon by 2025, we would have officially overtaken the US in manned space exploration.

In fact we are already ahead of the US in space I would say since the US doesn't have a manned space program and its past manned missions are highly questionable. Most of the US manned missions were faked by the vulgar and repulsive Yankee regime. 

You are a f*lthy half-baked Viet. Nothing more, nothing less.
OMG u r delusional.....u need some rest ...:sleep:

Well, I believe putting man in space or send orbiters to Mars are such 60s technology. They are not real big achievements. I think sending a space probe to an interstellar space is a bigger achievement such as voyager I. Or Send an orbiter to Saturn is a bigger achievement, or sending several rovers to Mars is a bigger achievement. Or being the leader of an international space station is a bigger space achievement. When it comes to space exploration, its a one nation show. US is even allowing private companies to shuttle people to ISS. SpaceX will achieve human space flight to space station before superpower India can accomplish sending a man to space.

As for the title of the thread, NASA just shamelessly spread a lie to get more funding. Nothing more, nothing less.

SpaceX is a program to innovate cheaper ways to send human to space.Superpower India could send man to space and bring back if they want.its the priority,which one follow.see,any space faring nation can send Voyager without a hitch as the advancement of science.but they've their own priorities.

as for Sending Man to Space-may be that was achieved in 60s,but yet,it is the most dangerous job ever.USA experienced it,Russia experienced it.do you know what US channels has said when Apollo 13 mission was underway??its boring as hell and videos astronauts were airing not worth to show on TV.here we were,after 24 hours later,whole world was airing whats going on in Apollo 13 when the accident happened.common man barely understand the gravity of the situation.USA is most experienced nation in this sector,yet Challenger and Columbia happened.so,its a huge achievement even to pull off a simple mission correctly,as not a single mission goes 100% right. 
Mangalyaan update.....

Isro raises Mangalyaan orbit to 71,636 km above earth | Firstpost

You are very funny Guy. Keep it up. We need entertainment. Pl also explain in which other areas your country is ahead of US?

I think in certain areas China is equal or ahead of US.
Infrastructure , public transit, overall manufacturing, green energy.

SpaceX is a program to innovate cheaper ways to send human to space.Superpower India could send man to space and bring back if they want.its the priority,which one follow.see,any space faring nation can send Voyager without a hitch as the advancement of science.but they've their own priorities.

as for Sending Man to Space-may be that was achieved in 60s,but yet,it is the most dangerous job ever.USA experienced it,Russia experienced it.do you know what US channels has said when Apollo 13 mission was underway??its boring as hell and videos astronauts were airing not worth to show on TV.here we were,after 24 hours later,whole world was airing whats going on in Apollo 13 when the accident happened.common man barely understand the gravity of the situation.USA is most experienced nation in this sector,yet Challenger and Columbia happened.so,its a huge achievement even to pull off a simple mission correctly,as not a single mission goes 100% right. 
Mangalyaan update.....

Isro raises Mangalyaan orbit to 71,636 km above earth | Firstpost

India does not show any capability to send man to space. It might have pieces of technology or it might has place its emphasis else where. But because India has not done so, it has no ability to send people to space. If India can claim that it can send people to space and bring it back if they want to, than any country can claim that they can do anything "if they want to". That is not how it work.

Challenger and Columbia happened because of the number of missions US has undertake. So far, China is the only country that send people to space without any mishaps. but they only have 4 manned missions compare to hundreds by the US. I wish no countries has any space related accidents. But only US and Russia has send enough people to space to have an accurate assessment of the peril of space traveling.

You are right that in the US, space traveling do not make the news. Forget about sending a rover to mars. No American can even named "opportunity" and "curiosity" as the two rovers on Mars. This is because any space accomplishment, except for sending man to another planet, would register any interest in America. That is why NASA has to pull out all the stops such as talking about China will surpass US in space exploration without budgets increase. US is far ahead of everyone that there is no more "space race"

On the final note, all US achievements are space achievements for the whole humanity. All other achievements by China, India, Japan, EU ,etc are achievements for their own country as they are just copying what America had already done. 

True. China is trying to leap frog over America in certain sectors such as green energy. But its still America that can produce a viable electric car such as Tesla. China has yet to demonstrate real innovation. And until that happens, it is still walking in the footsteps of America.

Who would've thought in the 20th century that by 2013 only Russia and China will be the only two independent nations in the world able to put a man in space.

I don't believe NASA are current in any race with the Chinese, while what Chinese achieve were just a small step in a faction of the achievement we did in the 80s, it would have take more than 20 years reality to catch up to NASA.

We don't do manned mission anymore, we have done what we could up there and all the stuff we want to know, we did, for US, the moon is not a mystery anymore. Why do we keep launching if we know rverything we need to know already? It would babe a waste of money

We switched to non-manned outter galaxy exploration, our probe just exited our currently know galaxy
seems china has a good chance to own the moon.

You especially mentioned "we". So why the WE? I don't see you calling WE when referring to other countries.

Again what country and nationality does it matter on the flag I am putting up?

I speak Chinese, I read Chinese, I practices Chinese holiday, I know probably more Chinese history than you do, I even have a Chinese passport, so who tell me I can't use a Chinese flag?

If you have a problem about this, take it up with Hong Kong government. 
seems china has a good chance to own the moon.

Lol no one will ever own the moon, we all signed the agreement not to own any interstellar structure, if Chinese star claiming the moon, NASA mars rover will start claiming mars

China can't "WIN" the space race because there is no such thing as space race. The space is big enough for everybody so it is not like any country can claim it. I do hope for more international cooperation and guys like Frank Wolf can go get hit by bus because he is the prime example of racist human vermin. If China and US can cooperate in Space, programs will become million times more efficient.

As for SpaceX, I am sorry but I maintain that Ealon Musk is not in touch with reality. The USA needs to stick with NASA not some ex software engineer who thinks somehow privatizing space program can magically bring technological breakthrough. That re-usable rocket went up for less than a thousand meter. Do we really pin our hope in that toy of a thing? Oh, and the Tesla sucks ***.

Lol no one will ever own the moon, we all signed the agreement not to own any interstellar structure, if Chinese star claiming the moon, NASA mars rover will start claiming mars
yes,it is ture no one has the ability alone.my fault.Uncle Sam is hero,china is woker...so there are still some differences in understanding of the agreement.

yes,it is ture no one has the ability alone.my fault.Uncle Sam is hero,china is woker...so there are still some differences in understanding of the agreement.

Umm...

We all signed an agreement not to lay any claim of ownership to anything in the outer space, American can't own the moon, Chinese can't own the moon, Russian can't own the moon, Cameroon can't own the moon.

yes,i see,no one own it.you know the moon is important in chinese culture,we had gotteen it.i am sorry some one wont be happy with what i post.
Umm...

We all signed an agreement not to lay any claim of ownership to anything in the outer space, American can't own the moon, Chinese can't own the moon, Russian can't own the moon, Cameroon can't own the moon.

'Green energy' ? You can chew the 'air' over there. :china:

Back
Top Bottom