What's new

China to US: India a 'lesser power', not an equa

indan problem is without US coat tail so called indan "assertiveness" can hardly cross its own border. Look around - Pakistan Afghanistan Srilanka Bangladesh. Yet india will be assertive in Vietnam and east asia? Can india sustain such costly adventure keeping half of its population poor? US here to use india but if india thinks it can score point against China riding on US shoulder China should let india take that fatal ride.

hardly cross its own border ehh? i suggest you read a bit of your history. there isn't a lot of it.

india will NEVER be equal to china EVER!

india is a western colony like japan and south korea.
just a slave to the west.

we smashed the living s**t outta india in 1962, thus showing we are absolutely superior.

we are superior to india in every possible way.

this is china's world, u just live in it!

That was really unnecessary. India still has all the oppotunity to become truly independent because unlike my country, India is not occupied by US soldiers. For us, it's almost impossible to get rid of them, unless the US will sink under its debt burden. I hope that day will come soon and Germany will become independent again.

india will NEVER be equal to china EVER!

india is a western colony like japan and south korea.
just a slave to the west.

we smashed the living s**t outta india in 1962, thus showing we are absolutely superior.

we are superior to india in every possible way.

this is china's world, u just live in it!

Only thing Indians will never match Chinese in, is their inflated ego...and hot air.

The US can sh!t you all day long and there is nothing China can do about it. Equals, my foot :lol:

Anyway whatever floats their boat. It's not us becoming isolated. This should provide the incentive to India to fasten their "Look-East" policy.

Engage Viet Nam, Japan, South Korea & Australia more closely along with the US.

one failed bond auction and the american economy is done.
creditor nations holds all the cards.

once china decides its time for action, all the chest thumping by the US and its colonial lapdog slaves will be for nothing.

china can destroy the entire US economy in an instant, china is just biding its time waiting for the right moment.
u keep pushing china, china will push back.

america is writing checks its economy cant cash!
dont mess with ur banker!

Götterdämmerung;2340572 said:
That was really unnecessary. India still has all the oppotunity to become truly independent because unlike my country, India is not occupied by US soldiers. For us, it's almost impossible to get rid of them, unless the US will sink under its debt burden. I hope that day will come soon and Germany will become independent again.

india will soon be forced to accept american soldiers on its land.
when the US talks, its colonized slaves have no choice but to accept american rule.

india is a very tiny power, its wayyyyyy too weak to take on the might of china by itself.
the ragtag indian military is like shooting practise for the PLA.
india is our punching bag.
our SWAT teams can beat the goo outta the indian army.

india will soon be forced to acceot american soldiers on its land.
when the US talks, its colonized slaves have no choice but to accept american rule.

india is a very tiny power, its wayyyyyy too weak to take on the might of china by itself.
the ragtag indian military is like shooting practise for the PLA.
india is our punching bag.

come to us when you can scare the puny taiwan into submission :lol:

America must had laughed hard when china said indirectly america is equal to china.... LoL. Is that the reason mrs clinton came in india and gave that speech?.... i remember not long ago china suggested america that china and america should rule indian ocean.... America told that to india what china told them secretly (in a way america shown middle finger to china).... China should put in his head that it cant match america.... Even tiny namibian earns more money then chinese.... I hope china got the msg from the uncle sam that america wants india to lead and not china.... World too gave the signal to china now.... Even whole asia (leaving pak).... China been isolated now....

America must had laughed hard when china said indirectly america is equal to china.... LoL. Is that the reason mrs clinton came in india and gave that speech?.... i remember not long ago china suggested america that china and america should rule indian ocean.... America told that to india what china told them secretly (in a way america shown middle finger to china).... China should put in his head that it cant match america.... Even tiny namibian earns more money then chinese.... I hope china got the msg from the uncle sam that america wants india to lead and not china.... World too gave the signal to china now.... Even whole asia (leaving pak).... China been isolated now....

china writes america's checks.
ever heard the term, dont mess with ur banker.

india is a western colony, its not an independent nation as many indians think.
india is a western controlled nation.
that is why india will never be a superpower, because to be a superpower, u need independence, india dont have it.

only rivals to superpower to the US, are russia and china.

---------- Post added at 03:41 AM ---------- Previous post was at 03:39 AM ----------

your internet machismo is cute...did uncle wen not tell you the two incidents afterwards?

u challenged a superior nation and got destroyed.
live with the shock, keep it bottled up inside u silently.
ur indian pride and dignity was torn to shreds.

^we aren't a super power, no issues with that.
We are still a growing country with plenty of issues to deal with.
What we are not, is a client state.

---------- Post added at 02:43 PM ---------- Previous post was at 02:42 PM ----------

u challenged a superior nation and got destroyed.
live with the shock, keep it bottled up inside u silently.
ur indian pride and dignity was torn to shreds.

odd, we got destroyed and we still control arunachal pradesh :lol:

^we aren't a super power, no issues with that.
We are still a growing country with plenty of issues to deal with.
What we are not, is a client state.

---------- Post added at 02:43 PM ---------- Previous post was at 02:42 PM ----------

odd, we got destroyed and we still control arunachal pradesh :lol:

u ARE not an independent country.
DEAL WITH IT!

u are a lapdog slave of the west.
when uncle sam says 'jump', u say 'how high sir'

india is too weak and tiny to resist western rule.
u speak the westerners language, u have their legal system, u have their education system, u takes order from the west like any lapdog slave would.

i think china should talk to the US about any issues regarding india, because we all know the rulers of india are in washington.

Why do you guys even argue with isro and someone who calls himself a hawk? Let them play online war with themselves. :)

I just want to do business. The more, the better. Peace!

Götterdämmerung;2340691 said:
Why do you guys even argue with isro and someone who calls himself a hawk? Let them play online war with themselves. :)

I just want to do business. The more, the better. Peace!

afternoon entertainment GD

Back
Top Bottom