What's new

China to Trounce U.S. in Next Decade

Maybe you're right.

Think about it, there is an economic comparison going on, and it comes up that India has more poor people than Africa. How can they respond?

They can't. They simply can't throw up anything against that.

Which is why they sign up for a temporary account, and call us "slanty-eyed chinks" day and night. It is desperation, because they know that they can't win an argument the proper way, i.e. with numbers and facts.
You see,now you bringing 'poor people than africa' thing,thats how pathetic you are...still whining on a 3 year old report and you say we lose the argument? No wonder many people here hate you,grow up.

You see,now you bringing 'poor people than africa' thing,thats how pathetic you are...still whining on a 3 year old report and you say we lose the argument? No wonder many people here hate you,grow up.

seem to me what you quoted is in the high of these two guys's argument of India vs. China, now you want bring back this topic?

note again, this is a China vs US topic again.

who hates him, your indian members? it's such an achievement you guys just turn a Pro-India Chinese member to a Anti-India one. Really a good job.

seem to me what you quoted is in the high of these two guys's argument of India vs. China, now you want bring back this topic?

note again, this is a China vs US topic again.

who hates him, your indian members? it's such an achievement you guys just turn a Pro-India Chinese member to a Anti-India one. Really a good job.

I would prefer India to compare with Pakistan. Kawaraj, buddy, what say you? Lets do it. Lets compare India and Pakistan..

Very true. :tup:

"India is merely a geographical expression. It is no more a single country than the Equator."

- Winston Churchill

Yet you spend so much time measuring your di..against Indian one everyday? Talk about inferiority complex! I wonder what you will do if you had to deal with real solid rich nation..like Japan!

I would prefer India to compare with Pakistan. Kawaraj, buddy, what say you? Lets do it. Lets compare India and Pakistan..

you can just start another new thread called <Pakistan vs India super flame bait>, I am ready.

you can just start another new thread called <Pakistan vs India super flame bait>, I am ready.

India is 10 times bigger than pakistan in people and money, and ECONOMY.... whereas china ... China is only 3 times than bigger ... SORRY go compare your self with countries like iraq or afghanistan

says a person seating in the 51st state of USA- Canada.. ;)

nothing but wet dreams of a premium member..

And how is the part about Canada relevant?

As for wet dream, you just watch. It was always a wet dream of every superpower to collapse. US will have its day soon.

A lot actually, i suggest you read up on the issue. The people were never integrated in the scale of the United States.

You do know why they collapsed, do you? It had nothing to do with separatists.

it's such an achievement you guys just turn a Pro-India Chinese member to a Anti-India one. Really a good job.

How terrible.

A cardinal sin!

You are an appointed agent by China for Chinese interests?

You seem gush over China more than you gush for the Nation of which you fly the Flag.

obviously, the usa will disintegrate rather than china. china have 5000 years history, never distintegrated, the usa only have 300 year history, they only combine the people by money. as soon as bankrupt, the usa will disintegrate.

Alright, lets put it this way. It's more likely the CCP will disintegrate and China fragmented by different governments than it is the US will disintegrate.

Quit deluding yourself, Americans. Your disintegration is around the corner. You cannot escape from that fact. Your state has spent out of its means, and now you're on the brink of debt default. Once you default, which if it doesn't happen in August then will happen sooner or later, your currency will be worth toilet paper and you'll break up into 20 pieces.

Alright, lets put it this way. It's more likely the CCP will disintegrate and China fragmented by different governments than it is the US will disintegrate.
government is government, nation is nation, do not confuse them.
we are talking about your nation disintegrate. by 2050, over 50% american is mexico speaking spanish.

Forget 2050 mate. Mexicans will have their own few states that will come out of the collapse of US by 2020.

its amazing that banana deshi like you thinking so..who gave you birth and you are talking against your father like this.......

mind your 3rd class illegal migrants to our country and take them back

Ask your aunt Hasina about it, she will give you an earful !!

Back
Top Bottom