What's new

China to name its first aircraft carrier 'Liaoning'

wnIbP.jpg

it can't be...just a faked landing or photoshoped, c'mon guys dont take it seriously :lol:

I think our Darky member here needs glasses as he still calls our AC rusty. He wanted photos with proof now he has them, the arrester cable works and our fighter landed. Indians are running out of jokes but i'm sure they can think of something to laugh at us because they are a very creative bunch.
Right now their newest AC needs to be repaired and is expected to ready next year that is if the engines are not getting blown up again. Their current AC INS Viraat is still in service and is exptected to be decommissioned in 2020, by then China will be operating 3 AC and India will only have 1. :D

The jokes are now with india. With faulty carrier. They just watch us further our CV ops while their sit in yard. Seriously, they shall swallow their pride and let china do the refurbishing. I can bet we will do a better job than Russian.

The jokes are now with india. With faulty carrier. They just watch us further our CV ops while their sit in yard. Seriously, they shall swallow their pride and let china do the refurbishing. I can bet we will do a better job than Russian.

A little correction, India probably has 2 AC by then since they are currently also building their own. Here's more details Indian aircraft carrier: More costly, already delayed | NDTV.com

I think in 7 years time from now China should be able to finish 2 AC without delays. This will be an achievement and PLAN will gradually develop into a blue water navy. Hopefully we will have navy version of the prototype j-31 on the deck.

So Liaoning is progressing well; performing brilliantly on all counts as of today!

The jokes are now with india. With faulty carrier. They just watch us further our CV ops while their sit in yard. Seriously, they shall swallow their pride and let China do the refurbishing. I can bet we will do a better job than Russian.

We can also let them save about 20~30% of the asking price and on time delivery!

A little correction, India probably has 2 AC by then since they are currently also building their own. Here's more details Indian aircraft carrier: More costly, already delayed | NDTV.com

I think in 7 years time from now China should be able to finish 2 AC without delays. This will be an achievement and PLAN will gradually develop into a blue water navy. Hopefully we will have navy version of the prototype j-31 on the deck.

how can they build one on their own while incapable of doing a refitting for the ex-Gorshkov?

Beats me, apparently they can now

No,they cant. They just put on a brave front and build an empty hull and declared they will be ahead of china in CV. Look at their delay. I bet 2025 , they still cant get their domestic carrier into service.

The difference between China and India goes in this way:
China did a lot before speak up, India speak up before they do something.

How many countries could produce arrestor cable in the world? I think no more than 5.

How many countries could produce arrestor cable in the world? I think no more than 5.

The problem is the Indian can't even get the carrier straight and already carried out landing ops? Why are they so desperate to prove what? The standard procedure is to get the carrier operational first before you land yr first plane. Now their rushing has backfired and their hasty job spoiled the engine. They need to wait until next year april to have their air trial ops again. Provided Russki are able to fix the problem. I heard the better date will be Sept next year :lol:

By then we have already have the operational Liaoning sailing on it first battle group world tour and reach UK. :lol:

It's the reason India is so far behind China. Until they realise their own faults and improve themselves, they won't ever challenge us. Indians are very arrogant people, and they are extremely indisciplined people. Just go look at the commonwealth games preparations and compare it with the Beijing Olympics preparations, you will see my point.

Country Latest Posts

Back
Top Bottom