What's new

China to launch Pakistani communications satellite on August 14, 2011

is there any information pakistan will be launching any satellite for spying purpose

PoPupwindow.aspx

http://www.express.com.pk/epaper/PoPupwindow.aspx?newsID=1101304806&Issue=NP_LHE&Date=20110807

What has happened to Pakistan's SLV programme or has it been dumped upon objection from uncle sam?

Chinese money and technology. Are Chinese gonna get this money back or its an aid to Pakistan?

anyways, good to know this.

China is doing free cuz they our brotherz........U sholdn't be jealous about it...........:azn:

Chinese money and technology. Are Chinese gonna get this money back or its an aid to Pakistan?

anyways, good to know this.

heyy guys i found a troll here.. Alert Alert...

Good news for Independence day.:)
It looks Pakistan is not launching Satellite with its own SLV.May be next one will be launched from Pakistan's land with its own SLV.

China is doing free cuz they our brotherz........U sholdn't be jealous about it...........:azn:

Jealous of what? Your inability to launch a satellite? Or your financial and technological dependence on others?

All I wanted to know was whether this is free or its an aid. Where this jealousy part came from?

What has happened to Pakistan's SLV programme or has it been dumped upon objection from uncle sam?

It is under-development...the SLV launch facility is also under construction.We don't happen to have that technology now,we are working on it...slowly,because of the economic constraints.

Jealous of what? Your inability to launch a satellite? Or your financial and technological dependence on others?

All I wanted to know was whether this is free or its an aid. Where this jealousy part came from?

The satellite is developed with the collaboration and assistance of China.The SLV is theirs...of course we have to pay for it.

Oh yea! cuz Indians are too much curious about it.....that shows some kinda jealousy too......:azn:
but anywayz.....China helps us as soft or long terms loans, sometimes they forgive most or some part of it too depending upon our financial situation,,,........:)

The satellite is developed with the collaboration and assistance of China.The SLV is theirs...of course we have to pay for it.

No i think the satellite is indigenously developed by Pakistan without collaboration of any one, China will help only in launching it. Correct me if i'm wrong but i think i read it somewhere.

P.S Leave that troll & just report him, i've saw him derailing threads in this forum, he always bring aid & all bull$hits.

Oh yea! cuz Indians are too much curious about it.....that shows some kinda jealousy too......:azn:

A big lol on you here. Curiosity and jealousy has the same meaning?? :rofl:

Everyone in my office is very curious to see the new Shahrukh Khan's movie. Does that mean we're jealous of him? what the :rofl:

You should avoid reading your fake dictionary.

but anywayz.....China helps us as soft or long terms loans, sometimes they forgive most or some part of it too depending upon our financial situation,,,........:)

This is what I was looking for Sir. You could have just said this before and could have avoided making fun of yourself.

That's great. Hope you would do it without this assistance in the near future.

Pakistan Affairs Latest Posts

Back
Top Bottom