What's new

China to launch Pakistani communications satellite on August 14, 2011

This really is fantastic news. Makes me proud of being a Pakistani. This is super development for the future. We must show gratitude and a big thank you to our Chinise friends for helping us.

Certainly great news. :tup:
Take one step at a time, we can and must do this independently in the near future.
It's a learning experience, a very valuable one!

Thanks to our Chinese friends. :china:

A big lol on you here. Curiosity and jealousy has the same meaning?? :rofl:

Everyone in my office is very curious to see the new Shahrukh Khan's movie. Does that mean we're jealous of him? what the :rofl:

You should avoid reading your fake dictionary.

Oh! .....realli u right I read it from the dictionary the wrong meaning...that showz printed in new Delhi..........:azn:
anyways from Pak dictionary I found out.....that
jealously reflects the feelings of the pplz....some feelings are happi , some are reflecting for being not happi....
some pplz are curious depending upon their feelings....
Some pplz are jealous/unhappi for their rivals to achieve something and some are happi for their friends to achieve something....
and I guess u smarter than me to understand what I mean......
In my above previous post.....I used the world jealous as a joke and U took it serious.....or maybe u enjoyed it good....I guess my joke realli made u laugh.....I enjoy making fun sometimes for the sake of enjoyment......umm.............:)

It is under-development...the SLV launch facility is also under construction.We don't happen to have that technology now,we are working on it...slowly,because of the economic constraints.

I humbly disagree that Pakistan doesn't have technology for satellite launch, since we have Shaheen. IMO we have to fire this bullet from chinese shoulder to avoid un-expected 'political pressure' from uncle sam and allies.. especially at the time when news that US want to snach and grap pakistan's nuclear arsenal etc etc... further, for those indian plas who are taunting by calling it aid etc etc.. must know that recently when PM YRG visited china he also visited the facilty dedicated to SUPARCO and met Pakistani engineers who were working on this project.

Oh! .....realli u right I read it from the dictionary the wrong meaning...that showz printed in new Delhi..........:azn:
I'm happy to know that pakistanis use dictionary which is printed in India!

anyways from Pak dictionary I found out.....that
jealously reflects the feelings of the pplz....some feelings are happi , some are reflecting for being not happi....
some pplz are curious depending upon their feelings....
Some pplz are jealous/unhappi for their rivals to achieve something and some are happi for their friends to achieve something....
So now the pakistani dictionary says that curiosity and jealousy are one and the same? lol

In my above previous post.....I used the world jealous as a joke and U took it serious.....or maybe u enjoyed it good....I guess my joke realli made u laugh.....I enjoy making fun sometimes for the sake of enjoyment......umm.............:)
Oh I didn't know that you were "joking", you could have said this before and we both could have laughed on it and avoided this useless talk, Sir!

I humbly disagree that Pakistan doesn't have technology for satellite launch, since we have Shaheen. IMO we have to fire this bullet from chinese shoulder to avoid un-expected 'political pressure' from uncle sam and allies.. especially at the time when news that US want to snach and grap pakistan's nuclear arsenal etc etc... further, for those indian plas who are taunting by calling it aid etc etc.. must know that recently when PM YRG visited china he also visited the facilty dedicated to SUPARCO and met Pakistani engineers who were working on this project.

Actually the problem is with the Shaheen-IIs payload...for a heavy payload of a satellite,a more thrust-producing vehicle is required...that is why Pakistan is going for a new SLV concept,which will incorporate upgraded rocket motors from Shaheen-II and rocket boosters...the SLV will appear to be a typical one...bulky nose and small rocket boosters at the lower part...

Wasn't that stated to be launched on 11 August in another thread?

doesnt matter if its china's assistance is there, the fact remains, the sat is dedicated to pakistan. Either ways, it is one very important step towards self sustainment. Once the economy of Pakistan picks up, Pak will find its sats completely
IF INDIA CAN TAKE FRENCH ASSISTANCE FOR LCA AND USA ASSISTANCE IN DEVELOPING ITS CIVIL NUCLEAR REACTORS , WHY CANT WE GET AN ASSISTANCE FROM CHINA FOR OUR SPACE SATELITES . [QUOTE/]

Back
Top Bottom