What's new

China to launch Pakistani communications satellite on August 14, 2011

I'm sorry i's lost. Which world power are you referring to?:woot::pop:

i THINK he is talkign about india here. :pop:
------------------------------------------
but guys - on a note - how the hell does it matter to get some help from chinese ????? i mean pakistan do take chinese help - and children grow up learning nobody is born master. Lets see may be pakistan learn sooner than most indian memeber think.

India also take lot of help still , so much for - being super power in space reaserch - there is nothing wrong with takign help . or givign help.

I am sure its a give and take relation. may be you take more in start, just like learing biking.

i THINK he is talkign about india here. :pop:
------------------------------------------
but guys - on a note - how the hell does it matter to get some help from chinese ????? i mean pakistan do take chinese help - and children grow up learning nobody is born master. Lets see may be pakistan learn sooner than most indian memeber think.

India also take lot of help still , so much for - being super power in space reaserch - there is nothing wrong with takign help . or givign help.

I am sure its a give and take relation. may be you take more in start, just like learing biking.

I believe he was talking about Israel and it's ironic that how Israel is not a world power at all. Second i totally agree with you on every point you made. I would say that you are one fellow who is talking sensibly, not with hate. I respect you on this. I believe Pakistan had alot to worry about then satellite. Pakistan has completed her first stage which was to secure the defence of mother land. Pakistan became Nuclear,worked on delivery system. fighter jets, subs, tanks, and guns. Now it's time to take it to the next leven and i believe Pakistan will be there sooner. Pakistan is a very small country compare to India. just compare the people itself make it 1/10 of india. forget the economy for now. :coffee: But i believe Pakistan and india will be close sooner then later in comming future. Both of them will a rise a the globle powers in some ways. India could be a globle power by papulation and tech which means, As a respected nation. Pakistan will emerge as a leading muslim power on international level. Since it will be providing muslim world with weaponry. I also believe Pakistan and India will get their role together and none of these two, can ever achieve alone since the other will be ready to pull the leg. I rest my case. Again i have respect for you now since you talk without hate. :pakistan::police:

Indians we know that you are very jealous when we get anything.so our sattlite sucks alright?Just dont go offtopic again we know you burn everytime Pakistan gets something.Your energy would be better spent on doing something good for india rather then trolling here.Get over your obesession about Pakistan please!

Indians are not jealous but always show you the real news , which you tried to distorted.

Like , All of you saying its made in PAK while in actual it made in china..... Non of saying that it made in China , all you saying it is made in Pak.

Indians are not jealous but always show you the real news , which you tried to distorted.

Like , All of you saying its made in PAK while in actual it made in china..... Non of saying that it made in China , all you saying it is made in Pak.

Its developed in Pakistan with help from China.

reference required.

Y Indians make propoganda without references.

And in which context u say that Geography of Pakistan does not support it.

Its not about Pakistan's intellectual power to launch a rocket, its all about how u gonna achieve it with respect to Pakistan's geographic location. Yes u can launch a rocket BUT when it fly over ur neighbour's head they will shoot it down to avoid a National threat. To get u an idea of what i am talking about....here is a quote from the link ive provided. Pakistan is facing the same limitations Israel is facing today but still Israel has an advantage since it can launch rocket to Westward.

"A launch from Israel presents many limitations, first of all because Israel has to launch its satellites in a westerly direction, which is the opposite of the natural direction of the globe," Brom said, "and because the payload that can be launched is smaller than if it is launched from other locations."

"Just look at the map and you will see if you would like to launch from Israel east, like every usual satellite, the parts will fall in some of our neighbors' area, Saudi Arabia, Iraq and Jordan; which is not […] something that we cannot afford," Har-Even said.

"The moment you are launching to the east you have an advantage. Because of the rotation of the earth you have extra energy. It is like throwing a stone from a car in the direction the car moves,"

Israel bolsters space espionage / ISN

If u want to know more about why rockets launch towards east or west(in some cases) u can google it and finds out urself. If Pakistan launch a rocket towards east either India or China will shoot it down because the parts will fall over their territory, which could cause a disastor. If pakistan launch towards west the same thing happens with ur western neighbours and parts will fall over ur own head. The only way Pakistan can launch rocket is towards south as u have the Arabian Sea down there, but that will NEVER happen becuase it will be against the laws of physics, even if u try to accomplish it somehow it still fly over India and we will shoot it down.

However u can hire a launch pad somewhere else and do the same task safely just like Pakistan is doing right now with China. Sounds loud and clear for you?:azn:

I little late and not good enough. I think we can learn a lot from India...

How much can we have... We use Chinese launcher, we use Chinese assistance (sat), and we use their loans to buy it. Pakistan sucks.

Pakistan building Paksat with chinas assistance. What a joke :rofl:
Last month I bought a Honda car with loan facility provided by the car dealer. So, now I can go around the neighbourhood telling people that I built a car with Honda's assistance..:victory::yahoo::bounce:

Pakistan building Paksat with chinas assistance. What a joke :rofl:
Last month I bought a Honda car with loan facility provided by the car dealer. So, now I can go around the neighbourhood telling people that I built a car with Honda's assistance..:victory::yahoo::bounce:

So in other words you are saying that you have loaned your A$$ with Honda, and if you failed to pay your loan back your A$$ would be Honda's property.:rofl::rofl::rofl:

Can you understand the difference now what launching a sattellite through chinese assistance means. cause we still own our A$$.

Beside all things, i m hopefull that i will get broad band connection n i will get rid of odd dial-up.

Beside all things, i m hopefull that i will get broad band connection n i will get rid of odd dial-up.

MAN !!

Do u really in PAKISTAN ??

Broadband is already so Cheap now ..

Now days Broadband works on Fibre Optic Wires ..

Satellite Broadband are only in Africa now :rofl:

Rs 830 /= 1 MB DSL Broadband Unlimited Download :cheers:

MAN !!

Do u really in PAKISTAN ??

Broadband is already so Cheap now ..

Now days Broadband works on Fibre Optic Wires ..

Satellite Broadband are only in Africa now :rofl:

Rs 830 /= 1 MB DSL Broadband Unlimited Download :cheers:

Dude i live in a village where PTCL doesnt provide broad band.

It is indeed good news but i certainly hope Pakistan will pump more money in R&D in space tech in Pakistan. Establishing IST (Institute of Space Technology) was a right step forward we need more steps like this. More such venues are required to raise a team of competent space engineers in country as other than China no country will help Pakistan in space field.

great news china will launch pakistani satellite at august 2011 and some thing other will launch 2012 i have no idea about it

According to geo news

Hope that everything is going in the right direction so we could see the launch in less then a year from now! Space program must be among the priorties of our defence think tanks.

reference required.

And in which context u say that Geography of Pakistan does not support it.
The same reason the French launch from French Guiana....

What propaganda U saw I dont know?
Geograpy does has its importance, otherwise we would not have selected Sriharikota

Back
Top Bottom