What's new

China to Invest $2.5 Billion into IP pipeline.

yes it will use the route from Pakistan due to many reasons.

1) Pakistan is china's most trustworthy friend in South Asia
2) Situation in Afghanistan is not stable and way worse than Pakistan.
3) China will have to pay commission to both countries as the pipeline will be going from Iran into Afghanistan and then Tajikistan and eventually reach China.

The route of Afghanistan into Tajikistan and then China is almost equal to the route of Pakistan and Iran and is highly dangerous too. But spreading the pipeline in Karakoram is easy comparing to Afghanistan's wakhan corrider that is almost impossible to access. I can name many more reasons but i am stopping here for now

Totally agree with you, it is very worthy to read your post.:pakistan::china:

Do you want to go thru this forum and see how many pages are dedicated to this hypothetical scenario.. take a chill pill.. if you find a topic of discussion not to your liking, stay out of it.. dont flame..

the name of this topic is totally of my liking since its about our best and most trustworthy friend china. its yet another proof of our long all-weather friendship which is taller than himaliyas and deeper than arabian sea. in the same spirit i started reading the posts but to my utmost dissapointment and no surprise, a bunch of you jumped in and started trolling the thread by repeating the same thing over and over again which is clearified so many times. but you just dont want to understand, so the best reply to you is ignore which pretty much everyone has done and is what im going to do aswell.
:wave:

Just means that China will be super-interested in ensuring that those "minor gains" are never made. For the foreseeable future, they have the military and economic superiority to guarantee that to themselves.

Either that or China will be 'super interested' in avoiding the project altogether. There's only so much they can do to insulate P.oK from the world's third largest military.

Baluchi freedom fighters especially love to target gas pipelines, this is from two months ago.

Militants blow-up gas pipeline in Balochistan

I can see why you'd love the idea, but China wouldn't want to jeopardize its own energy security by investing in a pipeline that passes through a hotbed of insurgencies (Balochistan, NWFP) and the world's most militarized region (Kashmir).

So far, China has only invested a measly 2.5 billion in the project, chump change for an emerging superpower, they haven't been involved in any of the negotiations and Iran hasn't approached them either. So think about it, if the project was feasible wouldn't they have looked into it earlier? China is already involved in several such projects across Central Asia and Burma.

I dont know why some indian members here are trying their best to prove that china will not invest in pakistan? The deal is between china and pakistan, is there anything related to india?

I dont know why some indian members here are trying their best to prove that china will not invest in pakistan? The deal is between china and pakistan, is there anything related to india?

Everything China does in South Asia is relevant to India.

Everything China does in South Asia is relevant to India.

I dont understand your logic, pakistan is an independent nation, pakistan people have right to do what ever they wanna do for their country. I dont think india has any right to interfere their internal issue or the trade with the third country. Are you thinking the whole South Asia belongs to india?:lol:

I dont understand your logic, pakistan is an independent nation, pakistan people have right to do what ever they wanna do for their country. I dont think india has any right to interfere their internal issue or the trade with the third country. Are you thinking the whole South Asia belongs to india?:lol:

Actually by his logic, If India wants to sell wheat to Nepal or buy Fishes from Bangladesh. She should seek permission from China first :lol::lol::lol::lol:

Or if China wishes to by fishes from Bangladesh or tea from Nepal she should seek permission from India :rofl::rofl::rofl:

Back
Top Bottom