What's new

China to hold military parade to mark 90th anniversary of PLA.

DF-51, DF-51, DF-51!

When will we get first glimpses of the rumoured DF-51??? :partay:

WTF!!! logic is happening in this thread.

If India withdraws then India will lose face.

If India does not withdraw then also India will lose face.

The slaves of cpc here cannot understand that we are tenting on their claimed territory and the chinese don't have balls to fight us. Wear some bangles prc supporters.
Well yea, you think it doesn't make sense only because you don't want to think why that it makes sense. You lost face long ago when you let your rival China pull so far ahead of you.

Now, just like the loser against the winner, keep going you lose and look stupid, back down and you still look stupid and weak.

This is the culmination of 40 years of policy between China and India.

The fact of the matter is China is more successful than India, accept it or not, but reality doesn't change on you or I's words.

PLAAF J-16 bomb/fighter fleet join the military parade

1.jpg
2.jpg
3.jpg
4.jpg
5.jpg
6.jpg
7.jpg
8.jpg
9.jpg

PLAAF J-20 stealth fighter fleet

Image 1.jpg

Image 2.jpg

Image 3.jpg

Last edited:
Of course no one is disputing. It's fact chinese have been more successful economically because we opened up our economy very late after missing the manufacturing industry to East Asians,

It is you guys who are claiming India will lose face, if it pull back its troops and if it does not pull back its troops.

The fact is that your pla nimcoomp army does not have balls to fight and you 5 cent army have to support this ball less army no matter what you do. Pity you slaves.
Ok, so how did you lose to a nation of slaves? How did your army get less respect internationally than a nation of balless slaves?

I'm not the biggest fan of America, but anything degrading I say about them is less of a reflection on them than it is a reflection on me.

You want to go for personal attacks? Go right ahead, just know, whatever you call us, you lost to us. You are worse. Hence, I won't return the favor, as you have already done so 10 fold.

I am not personally attacking you man. I have nothing against you. I was only attacking your political system and your army.

It is you who personally attacked me.
Really? What did I say?

Also, why would you feel the need to defend your nation and army? Would the same feeling not be upon me? Or are slaves not able to feel?

You want to have something to say, be better, it is as simple as that. Until then know your role and STFU. That and forever will be, how the world is.

Slaves are people who think they are free but chained by religion and poverty. India is the best example of the poor being oppressed by the higher caste, the landless working for the zamindars.
Our indian friends indeed need a "Mao ZeDong" to solve their social issue from bottom(village) to top(city) , West Democracy just make their society more complex ... that's my suggestion.
mp63020793_1457680285912_2.jpeg

The entire parade only displays 8 DF-31A + 16 DF-31AG, while all the brigades of the DF-41 are deployed in somewhere else, just let them keep fulfilling their duty, no need to call them over there just for a parade.
DF-.31AGjpg.jpg

Never heard before DF-31AG. But the missile size looks capable of holding at least 5 minisize H-warhead

Back
Top Bottom