What's new

China to hold military parade to mark 90th anniversary of PLA.

China to hold military parade to mark PLA 90th birthday

Source: Xinhua| 2017-07-29 19:07:53|Editor: Lu Hui

BEIJING, July 29 (Xinhua) -- China will hold a military parade at Zhurihe training base in north China's Inner Mongolia Autonomous Region at 9:00 a.m. Sunday, in celebration of the 90th birthday of the Chinese People's Liberation Army (PLA).

Xi Jinping, general secretary of the Communist Party of China Central Committee, state president and chairman of the Central Military Commission, will inspect the troops and deliver an important speech.

The event will be broadcast live by the China National Radio, China Central Television and China Radio International.

http://news.xinhuanet.com/english/2017-07/29/c_136482828.htm

Hope it's war speech against Hindu
I guess Doval tried his best, no means no and we gave them ample time and warnings. He was the culprit to begin with,

Last edited by a moderator:
I guess Doval tried his best, no means no and we gave them ample time and warnings. He was the culprit to begin with,
So when are you guys pushing the Indians from the disputed territory,other issuing farts ,

So when are you guys pushing the Indians from the disputed territory,other issuing farts ,
Rollno, I didn't want war, but this is serious, you don't know how the Chinese Government thinks, this is the 90th anniversary of the foundation of PLA, they will not back down from war. Xi has to fight this war. Nawaz Sharif is ousted, the military will take over, I am forecasting a two front war now, pray that I am wrong. I don't want to see deaths, but China gave you enough time to withdraw, it was not your border dispute, it was Bhutans.

Rollno, I didn't want war, but this is serious, you don't know how the Chinese Government thinks, this is the 90th anniversary of the foundation of PLA, they will not back down from war. Xi has to fight this war. Nawaz Sharif is ousted, the military will take over, I am forecasting a two front war now, pray that I am wrong. I don't want to see deaths, but China gave you enough time to withdraw, it was not your border dispute, it was Bhutans.
Bro,your CPC army fights for CPC and not for China ,they will not risk anything that will threaten their rule.as we have been saying from day one ,china will do balls,because a war with India will weaken CPC ,imagine India on one side and others on the scs side ,if CPC engages all fronts ,that will leave void inside China which will weaken CPC .

Bro,your CPC army fights for CPC and not for China ,they will not risk anything that will threaten their rule.as we have been saying from day one ,china will do balls,because a war with India will weaken CPC ,imagine India on one side and others on the scs side ,if CPC engages all fronts ,that will leave void inside China which will weaken CPC .
The Chinese Army first and foremost fights for the country not the Party. The Party holds the mandate to protect China. If Xi don't fight this war, the military might even rebel and overthrow him since he lost his mandate to defend China. You still don't get it, not fighting this war will mean CPC has no right to exist to defend China. The mandate to rule China is to protect her territories,no matter small. I am telling you sincerely the seriousness of this, no more talking about barking and warning, this is not your usual border kabaddi, you trespass on behalf of a third nation, not even US did it with Philippines.

The Chinese Army first and foremost fights for the country not the Party. The Party holds the mandate to protect China. If Xi don't fight this war, the military might even rebel and overthrow him since he lost his mandate to defend China. You still don't get it, not fighting this war will mean CPC has no right to exist to defend China. The mandate to rule China is to protect her territories,no matter small. I am telling you sincerely the seriousness of this, no more talking about barking and warning, this is not your usual border kabaddi, you trespass on behalf of a third nation, not even US did it with Philippines.
Bro you guys can nib away at disputed sites with other countries while you say we are talking in other areas not in India's backyard.

Interesting viewpoint ,but totally wrong. CPC is equal to China. Why do you thing a war with India will weaken CPC? you think you India can win? lol. Who are the others on the SCS side? No one dare to fight a war with us in SCS. You know nothing about the SCS and underestimate the power of China. In fact, it is "the other side" who are worried to fight a war with us in SCS . We will totally break the whole political structure in East Asia if there is a war in SCS. As for India, you guys donot have enough capability to invade our land, we can easily control the landborder, after we f**k the enemies in East Asia, we will send our force to teach you a lesson.
Frankly speaking , no country in East Asia dare to fight a war with us, they all want to hide behind USA and see us two countries fight first, but USA want them to fight China first. East Asian countries all are very clever, they all know USA will leave East Asia one day, but China will stay forever, so no country are so stupid, not to mention fighting for India. Lol. If they are so stupid, they had been wiped out by our ancestors far earlier. The truth is : they want USA to help them to get more national interest before we still weaker than USA ,but if we are equal or stronger than USA, they will all come to become royal friends as they always did in history. A war with us, Lol, no country in East Asia will do that ,even for Japan.

I don't think anything will happen at the border till the after the big party meeting this autumn, which means that anything will happen next spring. Enough time for India to save face and pull back.

Back
Top Bottom