What's new

China to hold military parade to mark 90th anniversary of PLA.

Bro you guys can nib away at disputed sites with other countries while you say we are talking in other areas not in India's backyard.

It's not your backyard, India have no damn backyard.

WTF!!! logic is happening in this thread.

If India withdraws then India will lose face.

If India does not withdraw then also India will lose face.

The slaves of cpc here cannot understand that we are tenting on their claimed territory and the chinese don't have balls to fight us. Wear some bangles prc supporters.

You are in dilemma this time. Whatever you do, you will lose dignity. India army stay there? It's not in your territory, they are in the risk of being attacked and killed sometime. India army withdraw? Why the hell they entered in the first place.

A great parade! When I saw J20 and Y20, I really feels pride for China.
Someone may say it's a signal for India. It's bullshit, we are celebrating the 90 anniversary for PLA.
Again I want say, India is just a tier-2 Poor country, not a rival for China at all. It is simply not right time to punish India now, soon or later, they will pay for it.

A great parade! When I saw J20 and Y20, I really feels pride for China.
Someone may say it's a signal for India. It's bullshit, we are celebrating the 90 anniversary for PLA.
Again I want say, India is just a tier-2 Poor country, not a rival for China at all. It is simply not right time to punish India now, soon or later, they will pay for it.
八一节,did not happen to be celebrate on 1st August but push forward to 30 July. Maybe the actual date is used to do the real action. :enjoy:

This is the real life formations of the total war games lol! Looks like the entire inner mongolia pla base was mobilized for president xi's review.

What actually happened before the review is a series of war games involving land force, air force, some armed police special force and some rocket force in Zhurihe, with some small land-to-sea exercises with the navy. The war games were organized as a celebration to the PLA's 90th birthday.

It's peculiar they call this a parade. During my own military service long ago we had something similar in small scale when leaving the barracks for one week of field exercise. Troops and wagons and ammunition for a few days arranged in lines. It was called a war readiness inspection.

As an aside I think that for altitude 3000 meters many persons require an adaptation period of up to four weeks to get rid of horrible head ache.

It's peculiar they call this a parade. During my own military service long ago we had something similar in small scale when leaving the barracks for one week of field exercise. Troops and wagons and ammunition for a few days arranged in lines. It was called a war readiness inspection.

As an aside I think that for altitude 3000 meters many persons require an adaptation period of up to four weeks to get rid of horrible head ache.
It is a parade, just a parade right before a military exerice about to be conducted here.

The location is one of the key military exerice locations in China and each year there are many military exerice between blue (emeny, ususally representing the US) army and red army (representing China) here.

http://www.fmprc.gov.cn/mfa_eng/zxxx_662805/P020170802542676636134.pdf

As of the end of July, there were still over 40 Indian border troops and one bulldozer illegally staying in the Chinese territory. So you did withdrew, from 400 to 40.....freaking cowards.:rofl:

It is pretty obvious that China will soon to declare war over this shithole called india, the media in China are all over this today, I expected a very one-sided war between China and india, comparable to the first gulf war, the equipment gap and the training cap, the national strength/IQ gaps are so huge it is not even funny anymore.:lol:

And after China conquered the shithole and turn it into endia, the world will not just see the military might of a real superpower, but also found what overpriced trash the west weapons india bought are really are:enjoy:

Btw, it is good buy oppunity for defence industry-related stocks, I long several of them already.:partay:

Last edited:

Pakistan Affairs Latest Posts

Back
Top Bottom