What's new

China to get three secondhand IL76 from russian air force

BTW, does this have anything to do with Y-20.

Just watch the tentative maiden flight of Y-20 in next year.

---------- Post added at 05:02 PM ---------- Previous post was at 05:01 PM ----------

I hear that deal was suspended..So now why ?

Nope, we are still waiting for the goods, if they can deliver it, then we will still accept it.

Ofcourse. Maybe some last minute glitches.

Then everything else has to be redesigned.

This is not writing some program code, it is a large freaking plane.

How many nations can make their own large cargo plane so far?

USA - EU - Russia - China

So you mean to say you will take any junk in return.. Obviously you have some interest in old outdated IL76 and I don't see that interest will be to put these old outdated planes for active service.. So if they arrive they most probably will hit the operation tables.. And this will not be be one off incident, similar stuff happened in the past will lots of other Russian stuff..
We are not rich as you indian, You can spent approximate 500 million dollar on per C-17 GLOBEMASTER!! Between IL76 and c-17, We have to choose IL76 because of the sanction. Of course, You can said i am sour grape. Whatever, Chinese and indian is different, You choose the best in the world, But we can wait for our own domestic plane, even it will take more then ten years!! and now, You are first Russian customer.

We are not rich as you indian, You can spent approximate 500 million dollar on per C-17 GLOBEMASTER!! Between IL76 and c-17, We have to choose IL76 because of the sanction. Of course, You can said i am sour grape. Whatever, Chinese and indian is different, You choose the best in the world, But we can wait for our own domestic plane, even it will take more then ten years!! and now, You are first Russian customer.
further more they are still at paint job stage, maybe 30 years from revers-engeniering, and another 30 years from our current capability and finally 30 years away from U.S

China signed the contract with Russia in late 1990's to provide IL-76, at the time was 20 million each which was dirt cheap. The contract was renegotiated in 2006 since Russia could not produce the planes with that price tag. The original delivery date was suppose to be 2008, but has been stalling for a couple of years. Russia stated they will not start delivering until 2014, because they haven't set up production facility since moving the factory. China on the other hand, wants the planes now.

Congratulations to every chinese member for having acquired such awesome systems ! This will be a huge boost to the domestic aviation industry. Not to mention, the obvious boost for the chinese armed forces !

A cause for celebration indeed :cheers:

????3?????-76 ????????_??_???

据俄罗斯《纽带》网12月22日报道,俄罗斯已与中国签署了提供三架伊尔-76军用运输机的合同。俄联邦军事技术合作局副局长维亚切斯拉夫·吉尔卡恩透露,这些运输机将从俄空军装备中抽调并转交中方。此外,俄方还表示愿意再向中方提供数架该型运输机。不过,吉尔卡恩并未透露此次交易涉及的具体金额。

吉尔卡恩在解释向中国出售二手伊尔-76军用运输机的原因时表示:“在遭遇因地震引起的悲剧性事件后,中方向我们提出了提供军用运输机——首先是伊尔-76——的请求。我们已就举行会晤做好了准备。不过,由于生产方面的原因,我们只能在2014年开始交付新机,而中国人则要求在2011—2012年间交货。”

俄媒称,中国曾在2005年订购了34架伊尔-76MD军用运输机和4架伊尔-78MK空中加油机。当时合同的总价值在10-15亿美元。但上述38架重型飞机的销售合同事实上从2006年3月起便已被冻结。当时,负责生产这些飞机的乌兹别克斯坦塔什干契卡洛夫航空生产联合体因不愿接受中国提出的价格而拒绝与俄罗斯国防产品出口公司签署生产合同。该制造厂认为,如果按与中方协议的价格执行合同,将造成约四亿美元的亏损。到2006年底,俄罗斯国防产品出口公司最终决定更换合同的主执行商。

按照俄中两国于2005年签署的合同的约定,俄罗斯应于2007年开始向中方提供首批飞机。整个供货工作应于2012年结束。据媒体此前报道,俄方目前已将伊尔-76的生产线迁往位于乌里扬诺夫斯克的飞机制造厂。据专家们估计,装配一条新的生产线的花费将达到1亿美元。而据乌里扬诺夫斯克飞机制造厂消息人士透露,该厂现在仅刚刚具备伊尔-76和伊尔-78的生产能力。

俄官员曾表示,目前俄方并没有现成的飞机用以交付国外客户,相关的供货必须等到生产厂家完成各项准备工作,到时才能开始履行与中方签署的合同。今年年初曾有报道称,俄中双方已准备签署一项补充协议,以便重新安排上述飞机的交货日期和条件。(柯西)★
requires respect for the member at the forum. Admin pls tell me know ,this is stage of the Chinese?

requires respect for the member at the forum. Admin pls tell me know ,this is stage of the Chinese?

stop your clownish trolling here is enough, when you can't find out anything mean to say then come up to such blatant whining???

go back and check your fellow so-called NiceGuy (or Viva_Viet) to see how many times it uses fake evidences such as documents in vietnamese which nobody can read or understand to spread on this forum!?

aimarraul has been here longer than you; we have our culture here, I mean PDF, we know how to deal with it and already used to it, everybody here respects each others except such blatant stuck up newbie like you!!!

again, if you don't have anything positive to add then please stay quite or get that stinky loud speaker out the here, don't just troll anywhere!!!

you paid 1.5 billion $ for three IL76? :woot:
what did you order with them gold? even the c 17 costs less

Did you read the link?

It said for 34 IL-76 and 4 IL-78, but they didn't deliver all those planes to us.

Back
Top Bottom