What's new

CHINA TO BECOME WORLD'S LARGEST CHRISTIAN NATION BY MID-CENTURY

And you know what the funny part is? They won't dare utter one such word here on PDF...and we all know why! :lol:

Yet Indians such as you have no problem making false accusations towards people such as myself.

Like I said before, back up your accusation.

Just find one single quote from me that proves your accusation. I'm waiting.

LOL - That is one heck of a scary statement

oh yeah, i'm scary for supporting people who need help, and those who have achievements, over a group that may destabilize the country i live in.

of course its scary for indians and westerners, when they see china not be destabilized.

---------- Post added at 02:05 PM ---------- Previous post was at 02:04 PM ----------

Pakistan helped China to put its 14,000 troops in the northern boarder to make sure no western back Islamic militant can destabilize China.

agreed, pakistanis know the difference between moderate islam and radical islamic militancy.

oh yeah, i'm scary for supporting people who need help, and those who have achievements, over a group that may destabilize the country i live in.

of course its scary for indians and westerners, when they see china not be destabilized.

---------- Post added at 02:05 PM ---------- Previous post was at 02:04 PM ----------

agreed, pakistanis know the difference between moderate islam and radical islamic militancy.

I think the point iRobot is making is that Islam is not like Buddhism or other Eastern religions but is actually just another Abrahamic religion. It is more similar to Christianity.

And about your comment regarding denying scientific facts - try discussing theory of evolution (or hundred other topics) with some PDF members, and you will get your answer.

^^
See dude this statement of yours makes no sense whatsoever, that's why my arguments

Don't bring India into your arguments please

sorry, but this has not occured in china, so i do not know about the situation in india. i'm not trying to bring india into it, but it's the best other example.

I think the point iRobot is making is that Islam is not like Buddhism or other Eastern religions but is actually just another Abrahamic religion. It is more similar to Christianity.

Actually the point I was making was, "bigots like......will do anything to serve their purpose.":wave:

They will abuse christianity like hell because they know they are not getting banned for that here on PDF. But they won't say a word about any other religion (including islam) because then, they will be banned. Simple as that.

sorry, but this has not occured in china, so i do not know about the situation in india. i'm not trying to bring india into it, but it's the best other example.

I could be referring to my western neighbor, your best buddy and all weather ally

And about your comment regarding denying scientific facts - try discussing theory of evolution (or hundred other topics) with some PDF members, and you will get your answer.

Exactly !!

In the future, religious threads should be closed regardless of what religion or region they deal with.

Now now! Don't change your tone...what happened? you fear being banned? :lol:

Nah, not really. I still stand by the statement that christianity is a dangerous religion, and I do not talk about Islam because that is not the topic of discussion.

However, this is not the forum for religious affairs.

plz Mod close the thread. Only Chinese government knows whats best for their people and that's it.

And what will happen to the "200 killed by Islam in China" statement by Below-Freezing? :lol:

Dude, all religions are same, all religions have some positivees and some negatives. :wave:

---------- Post added at 11:45 AM ---------- Previous post was at 11:44 AM ----------

Nah, not really. I still stand by the statement that christianity is a dangerous religion, and I do not talk about Islam because that is not the topic of discussion.

However, this is not the forum for religious affairs.

I can read between the lines you know :lol:

Bigots only. Not people...not people!

Do you consider Chinese to be people?

If so, then why are you blaming me for something that another Chinese person said? As if we are robots?

I have been called a "chink" before by an Indian person. But I don't blame other Indian people for that, because they are individuals, who have their own opinions.

Now try seeing me as an individual, instead of blaming me for what others have said. Can you back up your accusation?

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom