What's new

CHINA TO BECOME WORLD'S LARGEST CHRISTIAN NATION BY MID-CENTURY

hahahahaha ok, ok, YOU, discredit ME?

What? You make no sense. I never said i discredit you, i don't need to anyway, you do it to yourself with absurd, false statements like "Christians are like rapists and street thugs" :disagree:

Let us understand that different people have different perspectives on these things. Chinese people are very different from South Asians when it comes to how the view religion. They are not much into this 'respect al religions' thing, and I don't blame them. Don't judge them by a South Asian yardstick.

As a matter of fact, I'm not judging them by any yardstick whatsoever, I never used the word 'Chinese people' in any of my posts.

All I'm saying is, I want to see if they are really as prominent in bringing to highlight the negatives of all religions (including islam) into the discussion....let's see whether they choose a ban or an 'all-inclusive' discussion.

It is never fair to give all the freedom to one side you know!

Start from page 1, you and below-freezing have been hand-in-glove together in it, of course, with him being the more pronounced one!

I'll say it again, if you're accusing me of being anti-Christianity then please quote something specific that I said, and press the report button while you're at it.

Just because below_freezing said it, doesn't mean I automatically support it. Chinese people have their own opinions you know. :rolleyes:

You are supporting Below Freezing's disgusting comments about Christianity, you don't actually have to write them yourself, all you have to do is support them and that makes you as bad as him.

He made Hitler type comments saying "Christians are undesirables and should be thrown in jail" "They are like rapists and street thugs"

Disgusting comments.

they are my opinions, and they're far less radical than your white supremacist ones.

Lol when Chinese-Dragon and his little group of buddies are proven wrong (which they are constantly) they result to diverting off topci and posting "ignore the troll, ignore him ignore him" lol it's very funny.

If you guys stopped posting absurd comments and misinformation then maybe this discussion could remain productive but i don't see that happening considering you both say something stupid with every post you make.

True, but it was never widespread enough to be considered a part of traditional Chinese culture in the way that Buddhism, Confucianism and Daoism was.

So is it widespread now?idk why use all hate christianity i think it has a preety good modern record compared to other religions.

I'll say it again, if you're accusing me of being anti-Christianity then please quote something specific that I said, and press the report button while you're at it.

Just because below_freezing said it, doesn't mean I automatically support it. Chinese people have their own opinions you know. :rolleyes:

Please refer to my last post.

You support below freezings posts by doing "thanks" to his absurd posts and when i debunked them you replied to me arguing for him further proving you support his comments.

So is it widespread now?idk why use all hate christianity i think it has a preety good modern record compared to other religions.

I don't hate Christianity. Where did you get that idea?

Buddy all Chinese posters have their own INDIVIDUAL opinions, we're not some collective.

All I'm saying is, I want to see if they are really as prominent in bringing to highlight the negatives of all religions (including islam) into the discussion....let's see whether they choose a ban or an 'all-inclusive' discussion.

Hellooooo..anyone care to answer?:undecided:

Number of people killed in China by Christianity: 20 million within past 200 years.
Number of people killed in China by Islam: 200 in the past 200 years.

I don't know about other places, so I do not comment, but in China. Christianity has always led to wars.

they are my opinions, and they're far less radical than your white supremacist ones.

Another absurd, silly comment by Below_freezing. Proves my other posts right where i said "Each time he makes a post, he says something wrong and stupid"

I am not a white supremacist so once again you have made yourself look like a fool. Let's see what stupidity you come up with next,

What Islam has to do with this thread , why Indian members shifted all the focus to Islam. Any how I think by 2050 India can be made a Christian nation by helping lower cast there.

Back
Top Bottom