What's new

CHINA TO BECOME WORLD'S LARGEST CHRISTIAN NATION BY MID-CENTURY

Jews did not try to convert others to Judaism, regardless of their other faults. Your racism and white supremacy on the other hand is far more disgusting.

Christians aren't trying to convert others either. You can't convert someone to a religion unless they want to convert.

Do you think Christians in China are holding people at gun point and saying "accept Christianity" no.

As for you last comments, don't make such ridiculous statements. It only makes you look more moronic. :disagree:

@ All my Chinese friends: Let's see if you hold the same views for Islam...let's see how long you last on this forum them, or you won't say because of the fear of being banned?

After all Islam and Christianity are both Abrahamic religions. Let's see what you choose, a ban or your anti-religion stand when it comes to Islam! :cheers:

Muslims do not try to convert others, do not deny scientific fact and have not started rebellions which killed over 20 million people. Historical fact.

@ All my Chinese friends: Let's see if you hold the same views for Islam...let's see how long you last on this forum them, or you won't say because of the fear of being banned?

After all Islam and Christianity are both Abrahamic religions. Let's see what you choose, a ban or your anti-religion stand when it comes to Islam! :cheers:

arnt they going to get banned:S? this is almost a hate thread lol.

Christians aren't trying to convert others either. You can't convert someone to a religion unless they want to convert.

Do you think Christians in China are holding people at gun point and saying "accept Christianity" no.

As for you last comments, don't make such ridiculous statements. It only makes you look more moronic. :disagree:

Yes, you can. By offering money, lying about the nature of the religion, or with the threat of force.

It only makes you look more moronic. :disagree:

It seems your only method of argument is: "personal attack, personal attack, personal attack".

Buddy it was YOU who thought that the NPT stopped nuclear nations from building more nukes :rofl:... how can you call anyone else moronic when you say things like that.

below_freezing said:
Muslims do not try to convert others, do not deny scientific fact and have not started rebellions which killed over 20 million people. Historical fact.

:rofl:

Muslims do not try to convert others....
Historical fact.
Read on the Islamic conquest of the subcontinent

do not deny scientific fact

Bigger lol, ask around PDF, people here will deny the theory of evolution.

Exactly. If they were saying all these things about islam, they would be instantly banned.

LOL HAHAHA. are you serious? Islam actually teaches muslims that they should try to convert non muslims.

You obviously don't know what your talking about. You are making bullshit statements everytime you post.

Thanks for clarifying:) so is the independance movement supported by the whole province or just a small percent?

Honestly it's hard to say, statistics on such things are not usually available for the public.

So I can't say how widespread the views are, the only thing I can say is that there is no active insurgency. So even if they privately think that, they aren't doing much about it right now.

:rofl:

Read on the Islamic conquest of the suncontinent

Bigger lol, ask around PDF, people here will deny the theory of evolution.

Sorry I'm just going by what I know. In India maybe they behave differently, but in China, muslims do not try to spread their religion. Historically, Christians have.

It seems your only method of argument is: "personal attack, personal attack, personal attack".

Buddy it was YOU who thought that the NPT stopped nuclear nations from building more nukes :rofl:... how can you call anyone else moronic when you say things like that.

Umm no, i clearly debunked his posts and then called him a moron, for which he is.

He called me a racist and a white supremacist. I am not even going to argue such a thing because it's absurd, so i simply called him a moron, in which he is.

Back
Top Bottom