What's new

CHINA TO BECOME WORLD'S LARGEST CHRISTIAN NATION BY MID-CENTURY

according to wikipedia christianity has been in china since the 7th century

@ Chinese dragon: Dude it became personal the moment you guys started all that anti-religion slander. You are free to believe whatveer you want but you have no right whatsoever to abuse someone else's faith!

below_freezing said:
Sorry I'm just going by what I know. In India maybe they behave differently, but in China, muslims do not try to spread their religion. Historically, Christians have.

I'm not even talking about India, im talking about my western neighbour.

Try it, ask members here on PDF if they believe in the theory of evolution or not :)

To below_freezing, ignore this troll above.

His only method of argument is personal attacks.

Wrong as i just posted aboved.

Every single bullshit, false statement he has made i have debunked and proved him wrong.

At the end i then called him a moron, because he is one for the silly statements he is making.

It's fairly obvious chinese-Dragon, and below_freezing are a group that go around threads posting incorrect things.

Chinese-Dragon, results to calling people "Trolls" to try to discredit them, but it never works.

Of course they wouldn't know this, these guys don't have a clue but are trying to post like they do.

Everytime Below freezing or Chinese-Dragon posts, they say something extremely incorrect or just plain stupid.

@ Chinese dragon: Dude it became personal the moment you guys started all that anti-religion slander. You are free to believe whatveer you want but you have no right whatsoever to abuse someone else's faith!

Like I said before, quote me something I said that was anti-religion slander.

Wrong as i just posted aboved.

Every single bullshit, false statement he has made i have debunked and proved him wrong.

At the end i then called him a moron, because he is one for the silly statements he is making.

It's fairly obvious chinese-Dragon, and below_freezing are a group that go around threads posting incorrect things.

Chinese-Dragon, results to calling people "Trolls" to try to discredit them, but it never works.

hahahahaha ok, ok, YOU, discredit ME?

True, but it was never widespread enough to be considered a part of traditional Chinese culture in the way that Buddhism, Confucianism and Daoism was.

Sorry I'm just going by what I know. In India maybe they behave differently, but in China, muslims do not try to spread their religion. Historically, Christians have.

Islam Watch - "History of Jihad in China Buddhists" (Islam Chinese Muslims in China) - by History of Jihad

Islamic world :: Conversion of Mongols to Islam -- Britannica Online Encyclopedia

Mass Chinese conversion to Islam touted by Saudi government | Earth Times News

History of Islamic Jihad-Jihad against China - Cplash, The Citizen Journalism Site

63a.jpg

What exactly have I said about Christianity that would have me banned if it was said about Islam?

Why don't you quote me some exact passages?

You are supporting Below Freezing's disgusting comments about Christianity, you don't actually have to write them yourself, all you have to do is support them and that makes you as bad as him.

He made Hitler type comments saying "Christians are undesirables and should be thrown in jail" "They are like rapists and street thugs"

Disgusting comments.

Let us understand that different people have different perspectives on these things. Chinese people are very different from South Asians when it comes to how the view religion. They are not much into this 'respect all religions equally' thing, and I don't blame them. Don't judge them by a South Asian yardstick.

Back
Top Bottom