What's new

CHINA TO BECOME WORLD'S LARGEST CHRISTIAN NATION BY MID-CENTURY

This is a secular country. They can do whatever they want. You are less concerned about welfare of these people and more about religion?

As for as conversion goes, there is a reason missionaries are only saving the soul of "poor and downtrodden". Rest will not buy their product. Much easier to convince someone who might not even know what phone is.

Creating a New State out of India?

Everything is once Tolerable, Except Loosing a Single Inch of Land.

Why? Indian government systematically ignored them for 50 years, virtually no development reached these states and even today they are not considered "Indian". What exactly are you trying to save? Most of our trouble be it religious conversion or Naxal violation are of our own creation. Easy to blame others, right?

And has development reached them just because they started following the True Path ?

And the reason why the rotten Govt of the Congress has not checked it because of the vote-bank politics.

I'm just trying to save these people from the inevitable backlash that will arise from the so explicit basterdization of our culture that damages the fragile social fabric to its core.

And yes dont argue that the present Maoist scums are after development after they regularly blow up roads, bridges, school buildings, telecom towers etc in the rural areas. They are just devoured by the lust for power.

As for as conversion goes, there is a reason missionaries are only saving the soul of "poor and downtrodden". Rest will not buy their product. Much easier to convince someone who might not even know what phone is.

And is that illuminating the soul and leading them onto the God's chosen path ? Hardly.

Just because the Govt failed in its duties doesn't mean these scums must make use of it for their own gains.

And has development reached them just because they started following the True Path ?

And the reason why the rotten Govt of the Congress has not checked it because of the vote-bank politics.

I'm just trying to save these people from the inevitable backlash that will arise from the so explicit basterdization of our culture that damages the fragile social fabric to its core.

And yes dont argue that the present Maoist scums are after development after they regularly blow up roads, bridges, school buildings, telecom towers etc in the rural areas. They are just devoured by the lust for power.

Is that your answer?

Naga people for example are mostly Christians and I don't think they care much "inevitable backlash that will arise from the so explicit bastardization of our culture that damages the fragile social fabric to its core".

India is not a Hindu country. Feel free to proselytize and bring them back to fold.

Creating a New State out of India?

Everything is once Tolerable, Except Loosing a Single Inch of Land.

They are not Indians atleast not as for as Indian government or it's masses are concerned. They were never treated like one. Can you blame them for not feeling the love? You cannot be discriminating on one hand and then preach innocence.

Is that your answer?

Naga people for example are mostly Christians and I don't think they care much "inevitable backlash that will arise from the so explicit bastardization of our culture that damages the fragile social fabric to its core".

India is not a Hindu country. Feel free to proselytize and bring them back to fold.

Yes that was my answer and it was validated by the recent Kandhmal riots which happened mainly because of the local tribal discontent on the conversion.

No one is saying India is a Hindu country (though it was) . A person can be a Christian or a Muslim and still follow the Indian culture like the Muslims in Tamil Nadu or the Christians in Kerala.

The problem arises with these neo-converts and the evangelists who altogether denounce other religions specially the Dharmic ones as Satan worship which in turn causes discontent among others. Don't forget even though India is not a Hindu country still 80% are Hindus

Err.. I did not get your point. Let them go..where ?

Let them secede. You don't like them, never spent a dime on them, never accepted them as Indian and now you are concerned that they are NOT Indian and somehow affecting rest of the country?

Let them secede. You don't like them, never spent a dime on them, never accepted them as Indian and now you are concerned that they are NOT Indian and somehow affecting rest of the country?

Are you for real ? Who said we never accepted them as Indian ? who said we never spent a dime on them ? This only shows your knowledge about the NE insurgency movements which are not economic but ethnic. And are you one of those crazies who thinks only Hindi speakers are Indians ? Well let me be clear. I'm not a Hindi speaker either nor is my culture the same as North Indians. But still we share the same identity as Indian and so do North-Easterners.

We just cant let them go because some madmen came and exploited them telling they will be shown the true path. But then we can make them(secessionists) 'go' in a different way. They can pack their bags and move wherever they are cared for.

The land of India is not going anywhere as there are still some words like "Territorial Integrity", "Sovereignity" which are the bedrock of the Indian Constitution.

More real than arm chair Indian experts. Have you even been to Nagaland? Met many Nagas in your life? To fix a problem, you must first understand the problem.

Not to Nagaland. But I've been to the NE and met people there.

Does that satisfy you ?

China has 65 Million Christians. Thrice than in India and are the Fastest Growing Religion in China according to many sources.

Not so much. They exaggerate the facts.
In China, Most Christians is the elderly, Most Muslims is the Western Province people, Main Chinese people are atheists.

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom