What's new

China to attack Vietnam?

Status
Not open for further replies.
If you read my previous post...I did mention that this thread is bit provocative, didn't I?? talking about "good will game"...I don;'t know why you want to bring it up into discussion? in any sport..there is competion regardless good wil or not...and can degenerate into nasty fight such Hockey, Baseball...you name it. When I go to Indian military forum, I don't know if you call that Bullying or Chinese bashing...but I didn't even bother to register...I will expect the same if I go to Vietnamese Forum...

All these posts are empty talk that will not change anything in the real world...it's more a pissing contest that we're here for

Some old Chinese whom lived in VN before we sent them home in 1979 still discussing with us in VN forum with nick name like:"Mǎ Yuán son", and we never ban him except when trying to provoke the war or some racist post.

As I said: we come here to let you know more about VN's military , we have many wars and get use to with it already, so some more wars in the future is not our problem. Hope you and your govt. will not make wrong decision bcz war will destroy both Vn and CHina and let the Western win without losing blood.

Everyone, every country must know they have to do? As do, it is responsible for their actions and assume all the consequences caused.

Vietnamese deliberately provoke you to China. Have been touched in the end line. Look at China on the network, is full of the sound to attack the Vietnamese. You have angered us. From April, you start attacking the Chinese government website, the result? You are we fight back, until you beg for mercy. Counter-attacks to borrow the slogan Vietnam: Vietnam, China can not afford to hurt the dignity of you. "
越南,中国尊严你伤不起“

WHo provoke who ??why do you try to robe all ASEAN sea teritory in SCS(esat sea) ?You wanna robe our teritories and hope we won't fight back ??

090513085915_south_china-sea_bbc466.gif

When the war start, we will shoot all of your Cargo ship paasing by our EEZ or even in Malacca Straight, don't hope you can win, bro :whistle:

lonelyship said:
VN is trying to call as many as possible to her side, the problem is, she have little to give, the wise tatic is to run arround her so call allies, supporters and have deals with them, which China is doing very good, the other asean surely don't want to be used.
Very interesting to watch this scenario , really.
The attack, already begun.

hehe, the more the merrier, don't lose again like 1979 and lose some of your allies such as Myanmar after that :whistle:

We're not like you, we don't need any alliance, our friend just come , send money-supplies -weapon , that's all

WHo provoke who ??why do you try to robe all ASEAN sea teritory in SCS(esat sea) ?You wanna robe our teritories and hope we won't fight back ??

090513085915_south_china-sea_bbc466.gif

When the war start, we will shoot all of your Cargo ship paasing by our EEZ or even in Malacca Straight, don't hope you can win, bro :whistle:

hehe, the more the merrier, don't lose again like 1979 and lose some of your allies such as Myanmar after that :whistle:

I do not want to discuss the Spratlys issue. Nansha is always part of China, this is absolutely not allowed to be changed. Now and not to talk about Vietnam, only war can solve everything.

I do not want to discuss the Spratlys issue. Nansha is always part of China, this is absolutely not allowed to be changed. Now and not to talk about Vietnam, only war can solve everything.

But you have No envidence to prove that, you did not sent any troops to protetc those islands before our troop, so, when you try to robe our islands, our EEZ, you have to face with the accusation.

War will bring your economy down, say bye bye with Second largest economy form now bro, we love your cargo ship :whistle:

But you have No envidence to prove that, you did not sent any troops to protetc those islands before our troop, so, when you try to robe our islands, our EEZ, you have to face with the accusation.

War will bring your economy down, say bye bye with Second largest economy form now bro, we love your cargo ship :whistle:
Is not it? I think the attack is not enough light. Vietnam also mutilated. Vietnamese dismembered into two countries North and South Vietnam, completely blow you back to the Stone Age.

Is not it? I think the attack is not enough light. Vietnam also mutilated. Vietnamese dismembered into two countries North and South Vietnam, completely blow you back to the Stone Age.

Hehe, we got used to with stone age or living inside the Tunnel during VN war already, threatening VN with stone age is useless. But I don't think CHinese wanna go back the poor life when they won't have enough gas and suppies bcz we sink all of your cargo ships passing by our EEZ and even Malacca :whistle:

In fact, I think the American invasion of Vietnam, if China does not help you. You now have the two countries. South Vietnam and North Vietnam. If you really want to attack Vietnam, Vietnam must take dismembered into two countries.

If China didn't "help" Vietnam in Geneva 1954, there had been no South Vietnam or American there :rofl:
Oh come on, "divide Vietnam to 2 parts" is China's invention in Geneva treaty :rofl: :rofl:

"Nansha is always part of China" is only in China's propaganda :rofl:
You guys never can proved your sovereignty over Paracel and Spartly :rofl:
All argument you can offer is "Chinese fishermen had been there since Han/Tang/Yuan (Yuan :rofl:) dynasties" :rofl: I don't know was there any idiot who say that one country can claim an island because their fishermen had been there :rofl:

Poor, Vietnamese, do you really think that Chinese will to fight your jungle warfare?

Have a look your exercises, and then have a look Chinese exercises
59458595tvb1adnk5up88&690

11790988_988521.jpg

1305974875.16188432.jpg

Poor, Vietnamese, do you really think that Chinese will to fight your jungle warfare?

Have a look your exercises, and then have a look Chinese exercises

Jungle warfare? Come on, it's 21st century, no one is thinking about jungle warfare today except Mr No Money
The problem is chinese thinks they can easily attack a country as long as they can easily erase a nation with nukes, napalm bombs, agent orange

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Country Latest Posts

Back
Top Bottom