What's new

China to attack Vietnam?

Status
Not open for further replies.
so how many of accounts you need to get banned to stop your stupidity NiceGuy, Viva_viet, and Robinhood``?

you make everyone to believe that vietnamese are all half wit
I have nothing in commont with them, I feel disgust with all of your thread related to VN, so I say some thing to prove that : you just have Big mouth only.

Stop Idiot thread about VN, and we will stop posting also, can you ??

I have nothing in commont with them, I feel disgust with all of your thread related to VN, so I say some thing to prove that : you just have Big mouth only.

Stop Idiot thread about VN, and we will stop posting also, can you ??
This ungrateful country, and you have nothing to talk about.

Betrayer to USSR like you have no right to talk about gratefulness.
In fact, I think the American invasion of Vietnam, if China does not help you. You now have the two countries. South Vietnam and North Vietnam. If you really want to attack Vietnam, Vietnam must take dismembered into two countries.

Great another stupid thread on China could do this China could do that .
Anyways Vietnam is a hard land to win US tried it China tried it and they failed don't know why you guys want to repeat the history.:lol:

Vietnam and Vietnam-China border is the greatest tragedy. At this stage, the Chinese navy is not strong enough. But the deal with Vietnam and China border is very appropriate. Whether the United States to find your father or mother is Russian help?

---------- Post added at 08:32 PM ---------- Previous post was at 08:29 PM ----------

Great another stupid thread on China could do this China could do that I think you guys are a disgrace for all the chineese.
Anyways Vietnam is a hard land to win US tried it China tried it and they failed don't know why you guys want to repeat the history.:lol:
Your statement just proves the folly of the Indians. All Internet users in China called the Indians know what is it? If you want to know I can tell you, and you explain.

In fact, I think the American invasion of Vietnam, if China does not help you. You now have the two countries. South Vietnam and North Vietnam. If you really want to attack Vietnam, Vietnam must take dismembered into two countries.
without USSR's help PRC could not defeat ROC , and CHinese would keep on fighting each other. without CHina's help USSR would send VN more supply and we still defeated USA with AK-47, Mig-21 and SAM.
Vietnam and Vietnam-China border is the greatest tragedy. At this stage, the Chinese navy is not strong enough. But the deal with Vietnam and China border is very appropriate. Whether the United States to find your father or mother is Russian help?
Hehe, so we just simply destroy your cargo ship passing oue EEZ and happy to see Chinese economy collapse.

hehe, if you just sit and wait, so , we will do the same...and wait for Tienanmen incident again :coffee:

well,maybe u can watch ur vietnam government arresting ur vietnam fellows these days,to fill the empty time~

without USSR's help PRC could not defeat ROC , and CHinese would keep on fighting each other. without CHina's help USSR would send VN more supply and we still defeated USA with AK-47, Mig-21 and SAM.

Poor people, I suggest that you should return to school, re-reading. No culture is really terrible. No culture is not too, but just like people like you, people feel funny. And dialogue with you is my shame. I will not, and your dialogue.

Poor people, I suggest that you should return to school, re-reading. No culture is really terrible. No culture is not too, but just like people like you, people feel funny. And dialogue with you is my shame. I will not, and your dialogue.
What wrong with you , bro ?? CHina had No weapon can shoot down B-52, so if VN fully rely on China we would lose the war.

well,maybe u can watch ur vietnam government arresting ur vietnam fellows these days,to fill the empty time~
Hehe, those guys have 11times for protest already, it's time to stop them now, that's all.

Hehe, those guys have 11times for protest already, it's time to stop them now, that's all.
Really? They are protesting because Vietnam government is so weak it already lost Paracels and now it can't even explore for oil in the South China Sea without China cutting its cables. The Vietnamese government is letting its people know weak Vietnam is reality -- so don't protest about it, or you will be arrested and beaten by Vietnamese police.

Can't you accept the reality that Vietnamese are slaves to China for 1000 years and will never be anything more than a rebellious jungle tribe? This is why despite all your brainwashing you are dirt poor, hated by everybody in SE Asia and lost Paracels.

China has already build up troops along the border. China has already conducted air attack drills. I am waiting for Vietnam to shoot at PLA first in anger, then Hanoi and Saigon will be sprayed with Agent Orange again and Vietnamese will become deformed again.

Hi guys, plz stop wasting time with some indian members and vet members here.
大家和这些人有什么好废话的?看看这里来的这些越南人和印度人,高水平的几乎没有,全是连基本军事政治常识都没有的喷桶,也就相当于我们国内的铁血,网易那种水平,甚至还不如。满版充斥着这样比如说“你们当年打输了因为你们没占领越南或没占领印度这种孩子般逻辑”的喷贴,没意思。

Really? They are protesting because Vietnam government is so weak it already lost Paracels and now it can't even explore for oil in the South China Sea without China cutting its cables. The Vietnamese government is letting its people know weak Vietnam is reality -- so don't protest about it, or you will be arrested and beaten by Vietnamese police.

Can't you accept the reality that Vietnamese are slaves to China for 1000 years and will never be anything more than a rebellious jungle tribe? This is why despite all your brainwashing you are dirt poor, hated by everybody in SE Asia and lost Paracels.

China has already build up troops along the border. China has already conducted air attack drills. I am waiting for Vietnam to shoot at PLA first in anger, then Hanoi and Saigon will be sprayed with Agent Orange again and Vietnamese will become deformed again.
1. hehe, your govt. is weak also, they can not take all of islands now even CHina is biger than VN 20 times at least .:whistle:

2. All of Baiyue were slaves to Han for 1000 years , but we Luo Yue finally got rid of you, another Baiyue guys in Macau-HK-Quangzhou-HaiNan still have to live reluctantly with you. hope good will bless them :P

and it's so ashame that during Mogol-Manchus invasion, Han had to flee to VN to seek for protection and when we sent you home in 1979 you just keep crying like baby :lol:

3. Your army still worse than US during VN war, they had all kind of weapon you have now but China still can not walk on the Moon like USA during 1969, poor you :)

3. Your army still worse than US during VN war, they had all kind of weapon you have now but China still can not walk on the Moon like USA during 1969, poor you :)
LOL.... we have Agent Orange and napalm....... don't worry we will do even nastier things to Vietnam than the USA did in the 1960's and 70's...... this will demonstrate our national achievement.

No..... not poor us..... poor you :lol:

LOL.... we have Agent Orange and napalm....... don't worry we will do even nastier things to Vietnam than the USA did in the 1960's and 70's...... this will demonstrate our national achievement.

No..... not poor us..... poor you :lol:
USA left lots of Agent Orange and napalm boom after the war, so we will have enough Agent Orange and napalm boom and even CBU-55 for those poor guys near our border now. we're nasty also bro :lol:

btw I think those soldiers should wait untill Tienanmen incident happend again, then they can show how nasty they are again , it's easier job for those poor guys :lol:

Zabanya said:
NoMoney is NiceGuy
No, I'm not, I'm as nasty as Hongwu :lol:

Status
Not open for further replies.

Country Latest Posts

Back
Top Bottom