What's new

China to attack Vietnam?

Status
Not open for further replies.
if china and vietnam go to war, i really hope china wipes vietnam off the map.

china should use ruthless and disproportionate force to destroy the entire vietnam military and destroy all the vietnamese infrastucture.

bomb them back into the stone age.

this Thread is become so ridiculious
Yep, some thing wrong with young CHinese nowaday, every thing can be end with brawl, even a 'goodwill' basketball game.Pls tell me what make Chinese keep on angry with many nations ?? if you have problem, try to solve it like Egypt or Libya, you will have your own Human right and own freedom.

Brawl breaks out at U.S.-China 'goodwill' basketball game
Maybe the U.S. and China should stick with ping-pong when it comes to sporting diplomacy.

A brawl broke out Thursday during an exhibition basketball game between Georgetown University and a Chinese team in a contest that was intended to be a goodwill gesture coinciding with Vice President Joe Biden's visit to China.

The fight occurred with 9 1/2 minutes left in the game as both teams' benches ran onto the court. The foul-filled contest between Georgetown and the Bayi Rockets was immediately called off once order was restored. The teams were tied, 64-64, when the game ended.

Georgetown Coach John Thompson III expressed disappointment at what had happened.
Brawl breaks out at U.S.-China 'goodwill' basketball game [Video] - latimes.com

Yep, some thing wrong with young CHinese nowaday, every thing can be end with brawl, even a 'goodwill' basketball game.Pls tell me what make Chinese keep on angry with many nations ?? if you have problem, try to solve it like Egypt or Libya, you will have your own Human right and own freedom.

Brawl breaks out at U.S.-China 'goodwill' basketball game [Video] - latimes.com
Vietnam will sooner resolve itself Libya style from its 20% inflation rate. A Vietbot talking about human rights and freedom is just about the funniest thing during the day.

[
QUOTE=NoMoney;2064999]Yep, some thing wrong with young CHinese nowaday, every thing can be end with brawl, even a 'goodwill' basketball game.Pls tell me what make Chinese keep on angry with many nations ?? if you have problem, try to solve it like Egypt or Libya, you will have your own Human right and own freedom.

I think sentiment go both ways, if you think you're better than us, i invite you to take a look at the mirror. Don't mis understand me..When I said "This thread is ridiculious"..I didn't blame my chinese brothers but the escaladation. Angry with so many nations?? what are you smoking...more likely many nations angry with Vietnam such Laos, Cambodia and Thailand. your Vietnameses are living in Chinese's shadow in these countries...everywhere there is Chineses, vietnameses pack togheter with us...I don't know why?maybe you guys are scare to get slaughted...funny thing is that Chinese and Vietnamese live like fish in the water..such as Chinatown, we never any problem with vietnameses.

You should call it 'Mars', God of war is just not a good translation.

Should call it "Old man of the skies" seriously is China still flying badgers i thought they were building a modern airforce?

Should call it "Old man of the skies" seriously is China still flying badgers i thought they were building a modern airforce?
United States is still flying B-52s.

Hehe, I don't know if they angry with VN or not, but we don't have fighting in "good will" game like you. Check again all of CHina threads in PDF, we don't stick with you as long as you don't post some crazy thing about VN.
I don't have any problem with CHinese in China town also, I just don't know why China keep bullying VN again and again for thousand time instead of living peacefuly together. :)

It's not abig problem, we will ask your Govt. and Japan-ADB to lend more money to VN :P

Hope you dont get angry and want to do some thing like Egypt and Libya bcz they keep lending money to US

If you read my previous post...I did mention that this thread is bit provocative, didn't I?? talking about "good will game"...I don;'t know why you want to bring it up into discussion? in any sport..there is competion regardless good wil or not...and can degenerate into nasty fight such Hockey, Baseball...you name it. When I go to Indian military forum, I don't know if you call that Bullying or Chinese bashing...but I didn't even bother to register...I will expect the same if I go to Vietnamese Forum...

All these posts are empty talk that will not change anything in the real world...it's more a pissing contest that we're here for

VN is trying to call as many as possible to her side, the problem is, she have little to give, the wise tatic is to run arround her so call allies, supporters and have deals with them, which China is doing very good, the other asean surely don't want to be used.
Very interesting to watch this scenario , really.
The attack, already begun.

Hehe, I don't know if they angry with VN or not, but we don't have fighting in "good will" game like you. Check again all of CHina threads in PDF, we don't stick with you as long as you don't post some crazy thing about VN.
I don't have any problem with CHinese in China town also, I just don't know why China keep bullying VN again and again for thousand time instead of living peacefuly together. :)

It's not abig problem, we will ask your Govt. and Japan-ADB to lend more money to VN :P

Hope you dont get angry and want to do some thing like Egypt and Libya bcz they keep lending money to us.
Vietnamese deliberately provoke you to China. Have been touched in the end line. Look at China on the network, is full of the sound to attack the Vietnamese. You have angered us. From April, you start attacking the Chinese government website, the result? You are we fight back, until you beg for mercy. Counter-attacks to borrow the slogan Vietnam: Vietnam, China can not afford to hurt the dignity of you. "
越南,中国尊严你伤不起“

Status
Not open for further replies.

Country Latest Posts

Back
Top Bottom